Wonder--10-day Hawaii to Vancouver 9/17/2015

DCL is crazy! B2B Hawaii is allowed. B2B2B Alaska, Hawaii, Hawaii is allowed. The only one not allowed is B2B Hawaii B (Sept 17th - 27th) and Vancouver to San Diego.

I'm sorry you are getting such conflicting and incorrect responses.

Sept 17th Hawaii cruise isn't sold out at all. Not even sure why they would say that :confused3

This is totally correct.

We are also joining this cruise. Me, hubby and 2 of my children. This will be our 8th cruise, 7 th with DCL. We loved our last FE. Haven't read all the posts yet. Is there a sign up for the FE yet?:wave2:

I am trying to do a little research now as to where the best family hotels are and what makes them the best. My 2 teens and 1 preteen are fairly easy to entertain, but the 13yo would really like to fly over the volcanos. So I do need to make sure I find that excursion weather through Disney on the ship or through the hotel booked ahead of time.

:grouphug: we are also looking for a place to stay before the cruise. Let me know what you find out. A friend went to Hawaii and they said the locals are not really friendly to tourist. :furious: so I would like to find a safe place to stay.:beach: anyone else book there before cruise hotel? It would be nice if they offered transportation to the port as well. :drive:

My wife and I will be on this cruise and are hoping to stay Aulani Tuesday thru Thursday before we board - is anyone else ?

We are flying in on Tuesday from Denver,CO - we hit Gold status with our 5th cruise last month when we went from San Diego to Vancouver

We are also joining this cruise. Me, hubby and 2 of my children. This will be our 8th cruise, 7 th with DCL. We loved our last FE. Haven't read all the posts yet. Is there a sign up for the FE yet?:wave2:

Welcome to the group :) I usually check out trip advisor and thus far, there are not many inexpensive hotels. I have a friend that frequents Hawaii, so I will ask her as well. How old are your kids?

My wife and I will be on this cruise and are hoping to stay Aulani Tuesday thru Thursday before we board - is anyone else ?

We are flying in on Tuesday from Denver,CO - we hit Gold status with our 5th cruise last month when we went from San Diego to Vancouver

Welcome to the group. I think there are a few of us pricing out different resorts before heading out to the port. I was thinking Sunday-Thursday, but I am coming from Atlanta, so a little bit father of a flight. I'll most likely have an overnight layover in Seattle leaving Sat night and getting into Hawaii Sunday afternoon.

We're hoping to book at Aulani using points, but that's dependent on what's available at the 7 month window. We'll be flying from Alberta, so will hopefully come in on the Friday or Sunday before.

Welcome to the group :) I usually check out trip advisor and thus far, there are not many inexpensive hotels. I have a friend that frequents Hawaii, so I will ask her as well. How old are your kids?

The children that will be coming on the cruise will be ds19 and dd14. Yes please let me know. Aulani would be great but very expensive. So we will see, does anyone know if they offer transportation to the port?

The children that will be coming on the cruise will be ds19 and dd14. Yes please let me know. Aulani would be great but very expensive. So we will see, does anyone know if they offer transportation to the port?

I am hoping they will....:worship:

We are going to stay at the Aqua Aloha Surf hotel. My parents recently stayed there, and while not a fancy resort, they said it was conveniently located and clean, with free breakfast! Plus relatively inexpensive, they ended up paying $109/night (the price went down several times after they booked).

Jenn :)

We are going to stay at the Aqua Aloha Surf hotel. My parents recently stayed there, and while not a fancy resort, they said it was conveniently located and clean, with free breakfast! Plus relatively inexpensive, they ended up paying $109/night (the price went down several times after they booked).

Jenn :)

109 is very inexpensive!!

Our plan right now is to fly in Sunday evening (only direct flight from our favourite local airport), then stay at Aulani Sun-Wed. Wednesday, we'll switch to a closer to the port hotel after spending most of the day still at Aulani (I don't want to have to deal with Honolulu traffic and two small kids Thursday morning). We'll also be on DVC points (@ the 7 month window) - here's hoping we all get the rooms we want! :thumbsup2

I think we're going to rent a car when we're at Aulani - I'd like to grab some groceries and spend half a day and head up to the North Shore, but other than that, I'm ok not touring around Oahu that much this trip. I've done all the touristy things there and DH (who hasn't been to Hawaii) isn't really wanting to drag the kids around the island when we could just relax at Aulani ;)

Anyone know of any other 18 -20 year olds travelling?. We are bringing our 19 year old son

We just booked yesterday afternoon as we pulled into WDW MK! DH, DD, DS, and I. DH and DS will both have a birthday onboard and our anniversary is a few weeks before we sail. We are thrilled!!!!!

We just booked yesterday afternoon as we pulled into WDW MK! DH, DD, DS, and I. DH and DS will both have a birthday onboard and our anniversary is a few weeks before we sail. We are thrilled!!!!!

Wow, 3 celebrations is awesome!! Very fun cruise :goodvibes

Wow, 3 celebrations is awesome!! Very fun cruise :goodvibes

Thanks!! Now I just need to figure out how to be patient (HA!). Our first cruise we booked three weeks before it set sail so this whole waiting-a-year-and-three-months thing seems daunting ;)

Thanks!! Now I just need to figure out how to be patient (HA!). Our first cruise we booked three weeks before it set sail so this whole waiting-a-year-and-three-months thing seems daunting ;)

I know what you mean. My daughter has been asking for two years, so when it finally came out, she literally cheered and then broke out into song when I booked it. She has a few other vacations, but this was the one she has wanted for a while.

Has anyone heard or seen anything yet about pre-cruise packages available in Honolulu? We are looking to arrive a couple of days early.

Aloha fellow DIS-ers :wave2: :disrocks:

I moved some "dummy bookings" around for this. We considered the Inaugural Hawaiian cruise, but weren't sure about taking the boys out of school. We have since done 2 cruises (with a 3rd scheduled) and had no problems with principals, teachers, or make-up homework.

I have been to Hawaii 2 times, but the rest of the family has never been there.

We are myself (Tim), my wife (CaptJackFan, who should be posting to this thread in the near future, and signing us up for the FE and other stuff), and out 2 boys Jacob (15) and Samuel (13). <Their ages at cruise time> :sail:

Aloha fellow DIS-ers :wave2: :disrocks:

I moved some "dummy bookings" around for this. We considered the Inaugural Hawaiian cruise, but weren't sure about taking the boys out of school. We have since done 2 cruises (with a 3rd scheduled) and had no problems with principals, teachers, or make-up homework.

I have been to Hawaii 2 times, but the rest of the family has never been there.

We are myself (Tim), my wife (CaptJackFan, who should be posting to this thread in the near future, and signing us up for the FE and other stuff), and out 2 boys Jacob (15) and Samuel (13). <Their ages at cruise time> :sail:

Welcome to the group! So nice to see kids my kids ages on here. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter