Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

ya i just called the disney cruise line and they confirmed that -
Sail Date:October 18, 2015
Ship:Disney Wonder
Stateroom:Room # 6319, Category IGT, Inside Stateroom with Restrictions

you guys are making me have a anxiety attack, damn were 4 days out dont do that to me!!! lol

Thank you so much! I'm really sorry for all the confusion we have caused. We are going to try to participate with both groups, I'm busy making gifts as we speak! Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!!

Don't sweat it! There will be plenty of gifts to go around! I even have candy to drop into random FE's that I see around the ship.

so question, and i feel dumb asking but what night do we do the drop offs or is it every night? ether one is awesome i just want to make sure i bring enuff stuff! 1st time doing this and i feel vary overwhelmed atm

P.S still waiting on are room assignment :/

I do one drop off per cruise, usually about 1/4 of the gifts at a time over two days. I wound up in two different groups, so I have about 20 gifts to hand out! :rotfl2:

@franandaj !!!! yes we got are room, 6319 :)

I logged that onto the spread sheet.

6319? That's the room I have for The Vasquez Family.

But now we have this quandary!

Don't forget! I have a white board that I will post on my door (Room 6154, all the way at the back of the ship on deck 6) and you can post any changes there on that! I'll be gone as of Friday morning (we are on the 2 day cruise prior). I'll be electronically off the grid as of sail away Friday night, but I'll have my phone and tablet on until then!

Hi everyone I just wanted to pop in and let you know we are having a meet and greet at 3 pm on the 18th at the promenade lounge. the more the merrier. Hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!

We're parking at the Wyndham across the street, but as as of yesterday reports are that they are sold out.

Disboards stopped sending me notifications for this thread a while ago apparently! Anyway, I am organizing mixology and the Vasquez family (not to be confused with the Vazquez family) canceled the cruise in August due to job issues.

Disboards stopped sending me notifications for this thread a while ago apparently! Anyway, I am organizing mixology and the Vasquez family (not to be confused with the Vazquez family) canceled the cruise in August due to job issues.
Grr wish they would have said something!

Well I've got a "package" labeled 6319 so at least it's going to good use! Although I just checked the family info and Adam may get some little gifts intended for a girl child as well as boy child. :lmao:

Question? Is anyone driving to San Diego? If so where is everyone leaving their cars? Still need to make arrangements.
Aladdin airport parking I'd go online and make reservation...the 2 other cheaper ones are full and then other ones are first come basis. Sounds like it will be busy.

Thank you for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter