Wonder 10/18/15 West Coast Baja Mexico!

Aww how awesome!!! Our sons first birthday is November 11! So we are celebrating partially on this cruise. I booked it when I was still pregnant with him!
OHH he will have fun!! Love that they celebrate special events every night!!

There only 2 of us in white rabbit? If so I will make the most of it and spoil you guys!! :dogdance:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'm closing the list for bracelet sign-ups tonight. I'd love to get as many people wearing them as possible, so please let me know if you'd like them for your family. :)
- I'll need your family name, stateroom and the number of bracelets you want in each size as well as the total number and total cost
- Last day to sign up is September 25th
- Bracelets will be imprinted in black with "Cruisin' to Cabo" and "Disney Wonder 2015" on a 1/2 inch Teal colored band
I don't know why I didn't get alerted. Sad I'm too late.

Is it just us and kkaufert on the White Rabbit, I'm running out of time to make my gifts. Stating to get things together for the cruise! Excited! Costumes are ordered!

Oswald group... Quick question. The gifts I'm making are gender specific... Some of the adult names are hard for me to know... Fran? Kris? And Kris? I don't want to give you the wrong gift? Please let me know

Is it just us and kkaufert on the White Rabbit, I'm running out of time to make my gifts. Stating to get things together for the cruise! Excited! Costumes are ordered!
I am getting so excited!! Just working on our gifts,too!i plan on giving gifts to your group too so there will be some extra for your kiddos!

Oswald group... Quick question. The gifts I'm making are gender specific... Some of the adult names are hard for me to know... Fran? Kris? And Kris? I don't want to give you the wrong gift? Please let me know

Fran is female, but doesn't always mind masculine style stuff. I would say unless it's grooming related, that the more masculine would be appropriate for her. Her dress is definitely on the masculine style. Thanks for asking!

ok so im trying to figure out this site lol Hi im Sofie and im taking my autistic son Adam (7) on this cruise and trying to figure out how to sign up for the fish extenders.
i booked thro autism on the seas and they directed me here. :) got every thing booked and i cant wait for next month!! this is are 1st Disney cruise. I was told there's also a FB page?

ok so im trying to figure out this site lol Hi im Sofie and im taking my autistic son Adam (7) on this cruise and trying to figure out how to sign up for the fish ex

I can help you with this. Just post the names, ages of kids, favorite colors and character plus your stateroom numbwer. Also any allergies or celebrations. I'll add you to the list!

I was told there's also a FB page?

This I can not help you with here.

ok so im trying to figure out this site lol Hi im Sofie and im taking my autistic son Adam (7) on this cruise and trying to figure out how to sign up for the fish extenders.
i booked thro autism on the seas and they directed me here. :) got every thing booked and i cant wait
I can help you with this. Just post the names, ages of kids, favorite colors and character plus your stateroom numbwer. Also any allergies or celebrations. I'll add you to the list!

thank you!
Adam 7 - blue - Jake the pirate or mickey mouse - i wont know the stateroom till a week before we sail - no allergies - its his 8th birthday!!

Can you tell me when the White rabbit group will close. I can for sure check back and see who is on that list.

Can you tell me when the White rabbit group will close. I can for sure check back and see who is on that list.

It's somewhat up to you in the group. I was thinking about a week before the cruise or 10 families, whichever came first, but if you folks would like to cut it off sooner, that's fine. I know you need time to finalize gifts and such. Let me know what you think.

Can you post who is in white rabbit right now, I went back, but I think some were added later in group 1. And for some reason I can't see the 1st list. I'd like to get those gifts together if you have the chance. Thanks!

Can you post who is in white rabbit right now, I went back, but I think some were added later in group 1. And for some reason I can't see the 1st list. I'd like to get those gifts together if you have the chance. Thanks!

I'll post the White Rabbit list later today when I get to my computer. I can also post the Oswald list as well.

This I can not help you with here.

hey @franandaj im so lost so sorry if im asking stupid questions, is there a list and em i on it? is there anything els you need other then my room. i still have not been informed of it other than its inside stateroom. where do i find the list of people so i can start making FE stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter