Wohooo..girls outing to wdw...

Goofyzgurl

DIS Veteran
A girl friend and I have been planning to go for about five years. She's finally financially able to go and so we head out on 12/15!!!! We are so excited. This is the first trip without dh or kids. I'm excited, but sad too. I've just never been without the family. I know we'll have lots of fun with just a girls outing. I called on Thursday of this week and actually got ressies for a studio for four days at OKW. Any suggestions on a must do for a girls outing? I know she won't be going any time soon so I've got to make sure she has a really good time.

My fellow dvc and diser friend:wave: , are planning a girls trip next year to celebrate our 35th bdays. We will hopefully be going with a few other HS friends. We have talked about doing spa treatments, going to PI and trying nice, quiet restaurants. Have a great trip and dont forget the shopping
tara

Let me cheer with you! Our girls outing begins Dec. 2. We're doing CP (with Beca and family!), MVMCP and La Nouba and spending the rest of the time seeing WDW holiday decorations. Can't wait!

Don't forget the Osbourn Lights at MGM. It is great time of year to go, the weather might be warm enough to get in a swim or two also.

We did a girls trip a few years ago at Holidat time! It was great! Do the Candelight Processional at EPCOT - it is absolutely fabulous. We did the dinner plan so you caould have dinner at one of the EPCOT countries and get priority seating for the show.

I can only dream of taking a girls only trip! I've got four good friends that take little weekend trips about twice a year and I think it would be great to treat them to a long weekend at WDW, but I don't know how I could ever use points without taking the whole family along. I think I'd feel too guilty. Maybe someday DH will want to take some buddies to HH to golf and then I can justify going with girls only. Hmmm, now I just have to make him think it's his idea!!!

but I don't know how I could ever use points without taking the whole family along. I think I'd feel too guilty.

too Funny, I just had dinner with my girlfriend, we have known each other for 33 years, and she wants to go to WDW in January, just the two of us! It sounds great, leave on a Sunday and come home on a Thursday, I just feel funny leaving the kids and going to WDW, if it was a beach trip, no problem!!! DH looked at me funny, but then I reminded him of his 8 night golf trip! I think if we were just paying cash, I would feel different, not that I don't mind sharing points, but then I feel like I may jip the kids!

How about the tea at the Grand Floridian? You could make it a late lunch. Of course, if you want to spend all your time at the parks, that's understandable.

GF and WL are two of the most beautifully decorated resorts and it's worth making the effort to stop in to see them. There's usually some type of music in the GF in the evening, and it's so relaxing to sit in the lobby with a drink and enjoy the music (with DH and kids wanting to go, go, go).

Of course MVMCP is very special.

Hope you two have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter