??? WL pack-n-plays

Finally_Talking

Mouseketeer
I asked this on the resort board but thought I may get more answers here.

Just wondering if anyone has recently used the pack-n-plays at WL. It's been many years since we needed one. I plan on bringing my own sheets, blanket.

Did you find these to be in good condition? I didn't really want to rent a crib for the week but I am wondering if the pack-n-plays seem to be clean.

Thanks very much for your help.

We just used one at Bay Lake a couple months back. I know Bay Lake is a new resort, but I cant' imagine the pack n plays at disney would be in bad shape anywhere - they just don't get nearly as much use as the beds. Anyway - they provided sheets for it, so unless you're concerned about the sheets for another reason - detergent, etc - you don't need to bring your own.

I've used the PNP's during several Disney trips (including VWL) and never had a problem. I bring my own sheet because my ds much prefers the softer velour type sheets, plus they are washed in my detergent and fabric softener (ds also has sensitive skin issues). I don't bring blankets though, he just sleeps in a warm sleeper.

I used a pack n play at WL back when ds was a baby, but we used it to store all his 'stuff' and he slept w/ me in the bed... not becuase it was dirty, but because that's where he slept at home LOL! It was very clean and I did put him in it a few times for a nap... I got one at the ASMo when dd was little and she slept in it full time. I brought our own sheet from home, since she was also sleeping in a pack in play there too (she bunked in our room til we moved when she was 9 months old, so she got moved into it when she was ~6 months!)

I wouldn't hesitate to put either babies into a PNP from disney, and would never pay $$$ to rent a crib... I would take my own sheets and blankets though, just because. :)

ETA - I wiped them down w/ clorox wipes, again just because :) I clorox wipes many things in our room when we check in... :)

We have used the PNPs at various WDW resorts and have never found them to be in bad or even slightly bad condition. Most of the time they will provide a PNP sheet or regular bed sheets but I used to take my own PNP sheet just in case one wasn't provided. If you do by chance get a PNP that you feel is in bad shape I wouldn't hesitate to contact the front desk and ask for a new one to be sent to your room.

we used one in april for ds and had no issues at all. i would like others suggested bring your own bedding, as theirs isnt't exactly designed for pnp's. i think we got a fitted sheet, but the covering sheets were those plush velore type blankets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter