Wizard of Oz STUFF!!

splash_matt

Earning My Ears
Hey I have a friend who love Wizard of Oz and collects collectables.

Where might she find Wizard of Oz stuff in the World

MGM/ Downtown Disney

Please tell me where!!!

thanks

The only places I can think of that I have seen Wizard of Oz things are at the end of the Backlot Tour at MGM and the collectibles store in the West Side of DTD. There wasn't much there, but there were some cute magnets, mugs, and postcards.

The Great Movie Ride at MGM has a segment that recreates a scene from the Wizard of Oz - it was fabulous - there was nothing to buy but if she loves the movie she should check out this attraction where you feel like you are in Munchkin Land.

just on yoiur left as you enter The Studios in a stand-alone bldg.

DTD PI shop is called something like Reel Story or REEL something referring to movie reels.

I found a few things in the shop located inside the castle, but that was 8 or 9 years ago.

I have a grandson who loves the Wizard of Oz and I found a bunch of things on Amazon.com. The only problem is that he beats me at the trivia game. He is six. Not sure if I should be a proud grandma or appalled at my lack of brains. LOL

Slightly Goofy/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter