Wishes photos from Grand 1 Yacht or CG?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
After our escape wedding at the WP, we want to find the best spot to view wishes and get some photos with the fireworks in the background with a photographer. We are considering two options. The first option is having dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe and having photos taken from the Grand 1 yacht for Wishes. The second option is having dinner at California Grill and having photos taken on the observation deck during Wishes. Which one do you think would make for the best viewing, photos, and overall experience? Is the observation deck crowded enough that we might not have space to take pictures without other people being in them?

Thank you :)

Yes, I would say that a private cruise is your best bet for uncrowded photos. People will *probably* step aside at CA Grill when they see you all dressed up, but it seems like it would be a bigger hassle.

Yes, I would say that a private cruise is your best bet for uncrowded photos. People will *probably* step aside at CA Grill when they see you all dressed up, but it seems like it would be a bigger hassle.

Thanks! Do you think that it's possible to get photos with the wishes fireworks from a Poly bungalow deck? I'm wondering if it's too far away to really be able to get photos with us and the fireworks in the background?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter