Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Uggghhhh! Trying for Nov. 3 and it will only allow me to reserve for 2! I need 5, :(

Yesterday I tried to book with my iPad and couldn't change to nomber of people... Had to do It on my computer to be able to get a table for 4. Hope this helps... Good luck to you :)

Yesterday I tried to book with my iPad and couldn't change to nomber of people... Had to do It on my computer to be able to get a table for 4. Hope this helps... Good luck to you :)

Thank you. I'll try computer vs. laptop.

Thank you. I'll try computer vs. laptop.

I was able to change the number of people last night on Ipad by starting with the main reservation page for all the restaurants and events. I searched for my dates and number of people and set time for 9 PM. Once I got all the results I scrolled down to the Party and chose the time. I was able then to make a reservation with the correct number of people.
Disney webpage is veeery slow on Ipad so you have to be very patient and wait until it loads completely to make a reservation.
Thanks again to the person who posted about November open!

So crazy!!! I was thinking afternoonish it'd be open. I just got into work and randomly checked to see if I could book and I could! I was so shocked! Then I came on here and saw it opened up around 6 last night!! C

I'm glad I was able to get 4 people on November 16th!! WOOHOO!!! :cool1:

Congrats to everyone else too!! So exciting!!!

Have the same problem with the app on my Android phone - won't let me change number of guests.

Whew!!! After a freak out moment this morning that left me almost in tears, I got my ressie!!!

Got online this morning to book Wishes, got to the payment part and the site crashed! Tried multiple times to log in again but kept saying my username and password didn't match. Called reservations on the way to take kids to school and CM said she was not showing any availability! Got home, logged in and was able to book it!!! :)

Whew!!! After a freak out moment this morning that left me almost in tears, I got my ressie!!!

Got online this morning to book Wishes, got to the payment part and the site crashed! Tried multiple times to log in again but kept saying my username and password didn't match. Called reservations on the way to take kids to school and CM said she was not showing any availability! Got home, logged in and was able to book it!!! :)

Cool :)

We are arriving 11/14 staying til 11/19 at CBR.
We actually live on Eastern Shore of Maryland where crab cakes live!:cool1:

He's from NJ originally and when I mentioned you were from Maryland he said "ask her to bring us crabcakes. They have the best.!" LOL

We're at CSR 11/16-11/23.

Same thing happened to me when I was trying to book our Crystal Palace breakfast and it has happened to me on other reservations too(including a BOG reservation). I have found that if the site crashes while you are in the middle of making your ADR, don't fret yet just wait about an hour and the reservation should pop back up again (keep checking it though just in case no one does sneak in and grab it on you). I too called the reservations line and they too told me that they didn't see the reservation and that someone must of jumped in and took it before I got done. Well, not long after I got off the phone with them, I tried online booking again and voila it was there :goodvibes. I am glad everything worked out for you in the end and you were able to get your Wishes party.

Booked for 3 on Nov 3 we will start the day with breakfast at the castle and end it with the dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter