• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

It seems as though they are taking reservations for MVMCP evenings!

I thought that the DP wasn't held on party nights?!

It is not held during MNSSHP but is during the Christmas Party. I went last year during the MVMCP and it was great!

I called this morning and experienced a very unpleasant cast member who informed me that they had not started booking for October ( i knowing full well that october is booked)so November and December were out of the picture! After that conversation I will definitely be booking online lol !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Typical I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE not on the DIS and depends on the advice from CRO one reason I started this thread years ago

It is not held during MNSSHP but is during the Christmas Party. I went last year during the MVMCP and it was great!

Thanks, I had no idea!

We're planning a full park day followed by MVMCP on the 14th... Doing the DP that night would have been wonderful for resting our achy feet.

Typical I FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE not on the DIS and depends on the advice from CRO one reason I started this thread years ago

Well THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart :) my DH DS & I experienced wishes dessert party in 2011 as a fluke since someone canceled last minute while we were there! This thread has saved me lots of stress (my little one loves the fireworks & sweets combo) :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Crap wouldn't you know nov would open up today before pay day. But after looking at the cost for 10 I think I've changed my mind with our short trip and it being my niece and nephews first trip. I want them to ride as much as possible. So good luck everyone. A spot for 10 on nov 23rd was available earlier

I had an unbelievably crappy day at work today and must have checked about 10 times today before 2:00 and then stopped thinking it wasn't going to be today and then 5 min before leaving work I checked my email and saw the thread message saying it had opened! Thank you dis! A great way to change a crappy day to a good one. Now I'm going to spend the evening finalizing my ADR's and then put them to rest! This was the last thing I was waiting for :)

Woohoo!!:cheer2: Got Nov. 19th at 8pm for a party of 8. This will be our first time trying the dessert party.

THANK YOU!

I have been stalking this thread for weeks now - was SHOCKED to see the email pop up that November had opened!

I booked two for November 11th...I've been to this party twice now, and I love, love, love it!

Whew. One less thing to do now before our upcoming trip. Now the December visitors get to become the crazy stalkers. ;)

Congrats Nov people. So fun to watch the excitement and know the feeling. Headed to an Oct party. Enjoy these butterflies of the booking excitement.

Just got 3 for Nov 11th, the night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! Thanks to the board for keeping us all informed!

:cool1:

Thank you!!! This board is amazing...just got a reservation for 3 on 11/19! I had just checked at 5pm before leaving work...it's funny how much can change in an hour!

Congrats Nov people. So fun to watch the excitement and know the feeling. Headed to an Oct party. Enjoy these butterflies of the booking excitement.

I'll be there in October too! I just wanted to stick around a bit to see the November people get excited :cheer2:

Congrats everyone who got their ressies today!

Rainy29 said:
I'll be there in October too! I just wanted to stick around a bit to see the November people get excited :cheer2:

Congrats everyone who got their ressies today!

Me too! I felt like I won the lottery when I got my ressie, cheering for you all who got yours today! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter