• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most other ADR's open at 180 days, no matter the day of the week. I wonder why this one cannot be a set 60 days ADR? It makes me feel as though they enjoy stressing us all out. Lol

Most other ADR's open at 180 days, no matter the day of the week. I wonder why this one cannot be a set 60 days ADR? It makes me feel as though they enjoy stressing us all out. Lol

I totally agree! What is the point of this??? Is there a chance it would even open on a holiday? Or, will it be next Monday?? I am going WACKO!!!:badpc::badpc::badpc:

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but we may have to wait until August 1. I went back and looked at the first page of the thread with the historical data.

The summer (peak) months were opened two months out. But February, March, April and May were opened one month out.

That being said, September of 2012 opened on July 3rd.

Of course, I'll be checking every day no matter what logic I use!

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but we may have to wait until August 1. I went back and looked at the first page of the thread with the historical data.

The summer (peak) months were opened two months out. But February, March, April and May were opened one month out.

I had a CM tell me to check again late July/early August. Not sure how true that is but he seemed well informed about the party.

But August was opened two months out.

Katie

I had a CM tell me to check again late July/early August. Not sure how true that is but he seemed well informed about the party.

Just FYI, in my experience doing these parties since inception, I've had a CM tell me that (check back in a month) and it opened the next day -- which I found out here in this thread. Same is true of some other Disney bookings -- a lot of times we know more on here.

Maybe this CM will end up being right, but I think there's just as good a chance that he's wrong.

But August was opened two months out.

Katie

I know. I'm just saying that the "non-peak" months so far this year opened about 30 days in advance. August is a peak month and September is not.

I have nothing concrete to base this on. Just my interpretation of the trend.

roannamb said:
I know. I'm just saying that the "non-peak" months so far this year opened about 30 days in advance. August is a peak month and September is not.

I have nothing concrete to base this on. Just my interpretation of the trend.

I don't think August is a peak month being as it's back to school I know it's considered value season as far as resorts go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter