Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe that they would open reservations on a holiday..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

bluejasmine said:
I just don't believe that they would open reservations on a holiday..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

I totally agree with you! But I'm afraid the second I stop checking it will open! :(

Yesterday my husband called to make a reservation and the CM said they weren't opening September and October for the Dessert Party as it was only seasonal....until November.
Does anyone knows about this? I want to believe she was only a CM who didn't know anything about it. :confused3

Yesterday my husband called to make a reservation and the CM said they weren't opening September and October for the Dessert Party as it was only seasonal....until November.
Does anyone knows about this? I want to believe she was only a CM who didn't know anything about it. :confused3

Not at all correct -- unless something MAJOR has changed.

I think it might be possible the CM was referring to the Dessert Party during F&W in Epcot.

The Dessert Party has run continually since it began in 2009. I could see them not having it during a busy time if they needed to use the TomorrowLand Terrace as a restaurant in the evenings. September and October is just not that busy unless some major MK restaurant is closing for renovations such as Crystal Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter