Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Thats us booked for the 7th. I was told at first that there was no availability but the CM kept looking until she found it. Really wanted to leave her some great feedback but the call cut off instead of transferring to the survey.

Saw it was open, but I couldn't get on the site at work, so I tried to call. The woman said nothing was open (after asking ALL my info and looking up the times for the fireworks...ughhhhh thought I was going to die)! But my BF was able to get it from home online! Woot Woot! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

just booked mine for may 2, couldn't get the website to work but did it on the phone and it took me maybe 5mins :thumbsup2

I just checked mine again. It updated and looks exactly like yours now except mine is on May 3rd. Cool.

iviikx.jpg

Yes! When I go into My Reservations its updated and looks exactly like both of yours. Whew!! Got nervous. Shows the prepaid amount. Thanks for posting. So excited!:cool1:

got our reservation for 2 on May 3rd.. noticed that some people on the same day have times at 900, 905, 910, etc.. do these times actually mean anything or are they just randomly chosen?

got our reservation for 2 on May 3rd.. noticed that some people on the same day have times at 900, 905, 910, etc.. do these times actually mean anything or are they just randomly chosen?

The CM told me to be there one hour before Wishes, and that's what I've read here on the DIS. I'll probably get there a little bit earlier. Also, others have said that it isn't necessarily first-come-first-seated. Apparently you are assigned a seat/table.

On another note - does anyone know what capacity seating is?

Oh my goodness!
Oh my goodness!
Oh my goodness!
After stalking the site till bedtime, I woke - checked the phone & saw the DIS update ....
IT'S OPEN!!!!
Tried to book online - couldn't get the day I wanted ... Then it wouldn't accept my foreign phone no. :-(
So.... I rang.... Bad connection .... She couldn't hear me. :-(
Rang again - by this time, I was flustered!!! She couldn't understand me (I'm from Australia ) - got my husband (he can speak slowly. Lol)
Got the day I wanted .... All good!!!!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Now I can go to work (late!)

... Oh... Going on 21st :-)

nostradeimos said:

I believe the different times are staggared strictly for the computer. Everyone can (should) get there about an hour before wishes. I believe that the earlier to the opening reservation (ie 9:00 for a 10:00 wishes) the closer your table is to the front. (Like 9:00 reservation would be closer to the front than a 9:30 reservation but everyone can get there at the same time.) It is assigned by when you call.) Hth!

I was FINALLY able to make my reservation for May 3rd! I was worried there for a minute. It's a surprise for my mom so I'm glad I was able to get it. :goodvibes

I believe the different times are staggared strictly for the computer. Everyone can (should) get there about an hour before wishes. I believe that the earlier to the opening reservation (ie 9:00 for a 10:00 wishes) the closer your table is to the front. (Like 9:00 reservation would be closer to the front than a 9:30 reservation but everyone can get there at the same time.) It is assigned by when you call.) Hth!

Nope...time doesn't have anything to to with the location of your table. Last year I made a reservation within minutes of opening, only got 9:20 but ended up wizh a front row table to the very left...so pretty much the first table that is assigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter