• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Anniversary! April 26th! I had to call...The website wasn't working. I was on the verge of tears. I got it though!pixiedust:

Happy for you! I also called and got the same date. It will be 4th trip to the dessert party. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Am I dreaming????!!! Why no I'm not, that thread title says APRIL!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Just made our ADR for April 20th. Got it online although the system was being very fussy with me! Was also delighted that the price was exactly the same as last year for the three of us, yay for no increase. thought it was odd that the confirmation didn't mention the amount paid, last year's did. Under my reservations it did list the amount so I printed a screen shot of that.

Woohoo! Congrats to everyone else who was waiting!:cheer2:

See you all there! :wave2:

This is how it is showing up in my Itinerary. I think all is good as the TT is a QS restaurant and does not take any other type of ADR. ;)

Thank you!! I ended up clicking on the details and that's where it said it is for the Dessert Party. :)

Happy for you! I also called and got the same date. It will be 4th trip to the dessert party. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Yay! Be sure to wear a lime green Mickey head with your screen name so that we know you are a DISer!

Just booked April 9th as a gift for my moms birthday! still looking for May for my own ressies!

I figured I would try for May, on the off chance that they were put in... I called and the CM said no luck. I have been at the dining reservation site and the site is just showing me the spinning circles.. been doing that for 10 minutes.

ARGH this is SO annoying! :headache::furious:

TABLE LOCATION for the month of APRIL:

If we can, try to remember the date and time you called (made the reservation), and perhaps we can see where our reservation time placed us, and respond when we return to confirm this theory.

If you'd like to PM me, i'll record the information and create a chart :thumbsup2

For those going on the 26th, I made my reservation at 12:20, and the CM mentioned that i was the 10 reservation for that night.

That may possibly give an indication as to where you fall in line for "table location".... if in fact they do go in the order the time called.

I figured I would try for May, on the off chance that they were put in... I called and the CM said no luck. I have been at the dining reservation site and the site is just showing me the spinning circles.. been doing that for 10 minutes.

ARGH this is SO annoying! :headache::furious:

I would call to speak to a different CM! Good luck!

Called at 1:20pm on 3/1 and got a table for 4 on 4/16.

I also asked the CM about bookings on that day, and she said there were a lot of reservations for 4/16 so she couldn't guess how close it is to being full.

Under my ADRs it's just showing up as Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.... is this correct?

This is what my email confirmation said but when I look under my reservations on My Disney Experience it does say "Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party" and it also shows the cost and says "pre-paid", which I was glad to see because the email confirm didn't include the payment amount like it did last time.

That may possibly give an indication as to where you fall in line for "table location".... if in fact they do go in the order the time called.
Last year I made an online reservation about 10 minutes after someone posted that the month I was looking for opened. Got a front row table (party of 1). On the day of theparty, I asked multiple cm's working at the party and they ALL did say tables were assigned in the order of time the reservation was made (by call or online) so I guess it's pretty sure that tables are assigned on a "first reserved first served" basis. I have also never heard of anyone who has made reservations during the first hours on the day they opened and gotten a table in the very back of the terrace. Hoping I was among the first to make the ressie this time, too!

I got my Anniversary! April 26th! I had to call...The website wasn't working. I was on the verge of tears. I got it though!pixiedust:

Congrats! I'll chime in and say we got the same date too! 9:00 pm ressies.
If you see the happy couple without their kids enjoying way too much dessert for their anniversary, that would be us. :-D

Hunclemarco said:

If we can, try to remember the date and time you called (made the reservation), and perhaps we can see where our reservation time placed us, and respond when we return to confirm this theory.

If you'd like to PM me, i'll record the information and create a chart :thumbsup2

For those going on the 26th, I made my reservation at 12:20, and the CM mentioned that i was the 10 reservation for that night.

I can't Send a PM yet, but here are my details. I made our reservation at 10:45 on March 1st. We are a party of six going on April 21st. Thanks!

Hunclemarco said:

I called on 3/1 at 10:45am and made a res for 4/23. Party of 5:)

DanaMark3boys said:
Yay!!!! I got my reservation for 9:00 on April 23rd for my party of 5!!!!
Cm told me " ill check but April isn't open yet" I quickly corrected her and said oh yes it is!! A few of my " friends" got in! Haha
So excited!!

We have three boys too!!! See you there on the 23rd!!!!

Congrats! I'll chime in and say we got the same date too! 9:00 pm ressies.
If you see the happy couple without their kids enjoying way too much dessert for their anniversary, that would be us. :-D

We will have our kids and my mother in tow to celebrate our anniversary. I'm with you on the "enjoying WAY TOO MUCH dessert" though. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter