Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by sjs314, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 From the looks of things, we can practically have a DIS meet at the dessert party on the 26th! It may end up being the DISert party!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. twodogs

twodogs Mouseketeer

Got my party of 6 for April. Had the server go down and had to do the reservation twice, but it went through and I got a confirmation email. I still can't get the system to recognize and find my resort reservation though it was able to retrieve all of my earlier dining reservations when I put in each confirmation number. Frustrating.

4. cherylsmike

cherylsmike Mouseketeer

I booked 3/1 at 4:40 PM for 4/20 9:00 PM for 2 online (with no problems). I am a little mad at myself for not checking the thread earlier today, but I was at work:)

5. FancyNancy

FancyNancy DIS Veteran

I also booked for 4/30 !!!

6. Disney Dad Ga

Disney Dad Ga Earning My Ears

Got a 9:00 ressie in 4/21 for 8!

7. Dis_Dreamin

Dis_Dreamin Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2

8. FancyNancy

FancyNancy DIS Veteran

I didn't see you wanted date and time. Here's mine:

Booked 3/1 at 12:45 for the 4/30 desert party. Party of 3

9. zomama

zomama Mouseketeer

I NEED to book for DS' birthday. Come on May!!

10. MadisonsMomma

MadisonsMomma Earning My Ears

I got my reservations for April 22! So excited. Thanks for letting me know it was open!

11. FeeleyFans

FeeleyFans Mouseketeer

I was able to book the desert party for April 15 for a party of 7. So happy. My reservation time is 9 pm. Does that mean we will be seated in the back?

12. librarygeek

librarygeek DIS Veteran

I got a reservation for 4 on April 22nd!

13. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

Not necessarily. They go by the order in which the tables were booked. Since yours is on the hour you should have a fairly decent seat. Have fun

14. Brandi4

Brandi4 Earning My Ears

I've never posted before but I've been watching the board for the past week or so to make sure I could get a reservation for the 21st. I called earlier this morning around 11? and got right in for my fiance and I.

We went for the first time in Oct and had a great time UNTIL a little girl threw up all over our table!!! ugh!!! :sad2: I randomly booked a few weeks before we went in Oct and managed to get the second closest table to desserts. Hopefully we can be that close again!!

See the rest of you 21st people there!! Thanks to everyone for looking out!!

15. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

Welcome to the DIS!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

16. Xclusive2WDW

Xclusive2WDW Mouseketeer

YAY:cool1: Congratulations to all the April people:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I am now closer to MAY, super excited:goodvibes

17. amybaud

amybaud Earning My Ears

Congratulations to all the April folks. Looks like everyone got a ressie. (Explains why the computer kept crashing while I was trying to book a character breakfast - everyone was making dessert party arrangements for April!). Hopefully, May will open soon.

18. dani77

dani77 Mouseketeer

Got my april ressie...but I guess I'll still be joining the may folks here:coffee:, thinking it doesn't hurt to do the party twice during a 10-day trip...you can never get enough desserts, right? Especially when they are served buffet style :rolleyes1

19. Disney Dad Ga

Disney Dad Ga Earning My Ears

One question. When I Booked yesterday morning, the CM said I was one of the first to book for the 9:00, 21st party. Does that mean I get a table up close? Only reason I ask is because she made a comment that it was a standing room only event. Has anyone else been told this?

20. dani77

dani77 Mouseketeer

Yep, I'm sure you will end up with a table up front. I don't know what the "standing room only" refers to...guess she meant that almost everyone is getting up to stand at the railings when the fireworks start. There once was a comment on "beeing welcome to stand at railing during fireworks" right in the description of the partxy. Guess that's what the cm meant.

21. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

I got mine for 3 yest afternoon around one ish. Hadn't even seen it posted here. Was just checking as I had been periodically everyday since we decided to go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.