WISH Check in Week of March 9

I lost 1.4 whole pounds and was totally surprised. I was sick all last week. Why does that always happen right when you try to diet and excersize? *sheesh* I actually walked for 30 minutes once ;). The rest of the week was spent not journaling, not excersizing, not eating right and feeling like a miserable blob. But, now I'm a miserable blob who lost 1.4 pounds anyway. I can handle that. BTW, I am journaling again today :cool:.

I gained 1.0 pound this past 2 week period (I had to miss a weigh-in because I was on vacation). But actually I'm not too disappointed with that because I usually do much worse when I go on vacation. I really tried to keep the overeating to a minimum on this trip, so that's improvement for me. I am now ready to get going again so hopefully I'll lose this week! :)

159.4/159.4/125

Down 1.5 pounds for a total of 11.5 pounds. I really ate a lot on Thursday, but got right back on track on Friday. Congratulations to everyone who lost this week.:D

Hi everyone... I just happened to stumble upon this forum while browsing through the DIS. Is it too late to join you all?

I just joined Weight Watchers last week and I have my first weigh in this Wednesday...

Wish me luck!

Down 2 lbs this week :Pinkbounc. I paid a lot more attention to how much I was eating and did the walking tapes 5 times this week. Still doing the 1 mile walk, but feeling stronger every day.

Great posts, everyone. They really help to keep me focused.

Linda:D

I'm so happy for everyone who has lost weight and so proud of everyone staying active and doing their workouts.

I still have two more days before my weigh in, I hope I did as well as my fellow WISHers.

*Wish*Upon*A*Star* it's never too late to take the WISH challenge. Welcome to our support group. Grab the challenge clip art and join right in.

Katholyn

Congratulations to all our losers! Keep up the great work.

I weighed in this morning and the scale hasn't budged (do you think it could be broken? LOL) I am still at a nine pound loss and have really been working it at the gym, so maybe I am turning fat into muscle. I do have on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since my son was born (he will be 7 in June), so even though the scale isn't budging (it really must be broke) I am losing inches.

Have a great day everyone.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I made a mistake last week---( I wasn't sure of my weight when I started the Wish Program). Start at 160. Lost 4.25 #'s last week. Weigh 152.5 # today so now have a loss of 7.5 #. I know it's confusing------I had to look up my original start weight----what a short memory I have.

I just have to keep on task this week........

Happy exercising to everyone------

See you next week

PattyN

tiggerlover....Losing inches, to me, is better than losing pounds.

Congratulations to those who have been able to maintain and to those who are losing.

I didn't make it to my 15 pound clippie :( Maybe next week. Maybe somewhere inbetween I will jump on the scale and see. I was short 1.5 pouinds.

Good job everyone. The important thing is to not give up. I am trying hard not to either.

{{{HUGS}}}

Lost 2lbs this week! Yahoo!! I am really happy about it! That makes 17 so far (only 7 since joining the WISH)!
DOn't give up everyone! We can do this!!!

You can get there Glo!!! Hugs to you!!

Kamy;)

Tiggerlover, I too would rather lose inches than pounds.

Congratulations to all who have shown a loss and {{{HUGS}}} for those whose scale didn't budge or moved in the <i>wrong</i> direction.

Don't weigh in until Thursday.

Glo, you have done so well, you will get that 15 pound loss clippie before I get my 5 pound clippie, I'm sure.

I'm so proud of all of us! Kelsie this is such a great board!

Katholyn

well, day two of being "good" on the WW point system. I'm doing it on my own to start and see if this is a good program for me.

I haven't weighed in at all - not ready yet. But i will soon, maybe next monday!

AlreadyExcitedGrammy - where are you????????

Thanks for all the encouragement - just reading your posts encourages me to keep on going....................

Originally posted by nativetxn
Glo, you have done so well, you will get that 15 pound loss clippie before I get my 5 pound clippie, I'm sure.

I'm so proud of all of us! Kelsie this is such a great board!

Katholyn

I second that! Glo will surely get her 15 lb clippie before I get my 5 lb clippie! ;) D'oh!

Kath, I echo your sentiments. This is a terrific group of people to be proud of. Thanks, Kelsie and everyone who participates!

And congratulations to all our losers!!! :jester:

I missed my WW meeting on Monday night because I was in Providence, RI seeing BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!! There are lots of meetings in my area, so I went to another location last night. After all the drinks at the concert I was nervous about my weigh-in, but I LOST 3.2 POUNDS!!!!! I was so excited when she told me. So that makes a total of 6 pounds with WISH and 21 pounds in total. (I got a ribbon and some gold stars at my meeting :cool: )

I'm going to track down that 5 pound clippie now!!!

Keep up the great work everyone! Thanks so much for your support!!!

-Amy

<b>Woo Hoo!!!</b> Way to go, Amy! Yay for you getting the 5 pound clippie.

<i>I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous....</i>

I weighed in last night and lost 8 tenths of a pound. Not as much as I hoped, but at least it's still headed down.

Congratulations to everyone else on your week!!:Pinkbounc

My scale STILL hasn't budged. I gave up chocolate for Lent and the weather's been sort-of nice so I've been out taking the dog for long walks. I'm about ready to give up....... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter