• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Check in Week of March 9

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang here it is!! THe check in. I figured tsince we have a couple people who weigh on SUnday or Monday morning I should try to post it Sunday A.M. Well I expect nothing this week since I could not behave myself! But this is a new week so we shall see. I bought a new excercise DVD which I am going to make myself try as soon as I put socks on and through a load of laundry in the washer. Ok so how did everyone do this week????

One good thing is I got all my water in yesterday!!! It is always harder for me on the weekends to do that so it makes me very happy!!!! See everyone throughout the week!!! Good luck everyone!!

Lost one more pound this week, bringing my total since Feb. 1st (when I started with all you fine folks here on the WISH Challenge) to 24 pounds.

Need that next tough-to-find pound of loss to claim the 25 pound clippie!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

congrats everyone....the week is off to a good start...
I'll be checking in first thing tomorrow morning...hoping to hit the 5# mark at week2

I still have to wait til Tuesday. I am not stepping on that scale til Tuesday...I just need one more pound for my 15 pound clippie :) :)

I'll be back then...good luck with weigh in everyone. Congrats to all who lost!!! To the rest of us...keep it going we can do it!

My first weigh in and I am down 5 pounds! Congrats to all!!

Now if I can just survive week two! This is the week I start exercising! Good luck everyone!

Melissa

I am down 2 lbs this week (makes total of 4 lbs since 2/22). I didn't think I did so good this week, had a binge on ice cream....that sweet tooth (LOL), but I did do extra walking so I guess it made up for the difference.

Good luck to everyone this week.

I hope to get my 5# clippie next week.

Tiggerkeeper you get that 5 lb clippie, yay for you!

Everyone has done so well. I don't weigh until Thursday.

For the first time since I started with you WISHers I can finally report a loss! I pound only, but at least it's something and I'm pretty excited about it! The first 6 I lost before coming to WISH seemed so easy. Now I'm having to work incredibly hard for every single ounce! I'm hoping this will be the start of a breakthrough period for me.
Congratulations to all you other "losers". :D

I am down 1 pound for a total of 10 pounds since starting WISH!!!! Woooooo hooooooo I get my ten pound clippie!!!! My weight loss has slowed greatly since starting. I think I need to shake things up a little or I will never get to goal before July 4th.

Congratulations to all our losers!!!!

Congratulations to everyone!!!! You guys are doing great!

I won't weigh myself until the end of next week. I am still feeling pretty fluffy today and it's my big week for retaining water. :)

Hope to report a loss next week.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone...

Down 2 pounds for 5 total in 2 weeks!!!! Woo hoo....

I am down 3/4lb this week. That has brought me to under 1lb to lose to reach my goal.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc It has taken almost 3yrs, but I am finally very close. The last year I have struggled with the last 10lbs. I also feel that I am in the mindset to be able to maintain it, which is a great feeling.

Good job everyone on your loses!!!!!!:)

Congratulations Everyone ! So much to celebrate this week! :) YEH!!!

My first WISH weigh in (THIS time :rolleyes: ) and I am down 3.5 pounds! Yippee! :)

Now to keep it going!

Keep up the GREAT work Gang! :)

-3 pounds when i weighed in on sunday, which puts me at -13 total. :)

Same weigh in this morning, as the previous 2 Mondays! Aaaarrrgh!!

I still need to fine-tune the plan, though. And, I'm going to start doing the WOTP tapes, if I can find out which ones are the best...

Everyone is doing a great job! :)

I have just completed two weeks since joining the WISH board. I have lost 2 pounds. I'd like it to have been more but I didn't do too good this past week. I have, however, stuck to my exercise routine so I am happy about that. I hope to report at least another two pound loss next week!

Sigh. I haven't lost anything this week. In fact, the week was see-saw every day, hovering around that 15 pound loss. Sometimes up a pound, sometimes down a pound. So today it was right there at the -15 mark, and until it stays there more than 2 days in a row, I won't add my clippie.

Congratulations to all those that have lost. We can do it, can't we? :)

Now, with a week off, I want to get started with the exercising. The treadmill awaits!:p

I just went back in time and reread some posts throughout the forum. I went backwards this week (I gained a pound :( ) so I guess it was only natural for me to go backwards here too in order to regain strength. No kidding, this time I mean it. I am done with walking around the issue and now I am aiming right at the center!

I am on my way! :sunny:

To quote a Bon Jovi song:

We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got
We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer

I lost 2 pounds for a total of 15 pounds and I am half way to my weight loss goal !!!!!!!! Today is reward day for my 10 pound loss = an 80 minute river stone massage. :) My biggest accomplishment was this weekend. We spent the night at a hotel in Beverly Hills and I actually went to the gym and worked out.

Keep up the weight loss fight this week everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter