~WISH Away The Pounds~ AMAZING APRIL 2014 Challenge! *All Welcome!*

Jules, a plank is an exercise where you are with your tummy towards the floor, sour feet are on their toes and you support your upper body with your straight arms and you try to make your whole body as flat as possible. Instead of straight arms. Similar like for a push up, but the arms are not out to the side. You can also do it so that you bend your arm and have the lower arm on the floor. There are even more variations. The idea is that you hold that position for quite some time. It trains your stomach, your back and your shoulders as you really need to hold with all muscles you have!

FUN QOTD:

Today I took a bath to relax! But otherwise, often the DIS is what I do to unwind. :goodvibes

Cardiff QOTD:

I think for me the biggest change is that I am starting to be more aware of the portions I eat and to try to eat them slowly. Today I had some crisp bread with lean cold turkey for dinner with carrots. I was very proud of me that I managed to take smaller bites constantly and actually took quite some time to finish my meal!

Magdalene, hats off to you seriously, I am trying to get the weight down before attempting this as I think strain on the joints would be unavoidable. You can do this? Wow! You are doing so well. :cool1:
I like your idea for smaller bites and portions. I avoided the fish in batter last night and had rotisserie chicken. It was my only meal of the day and I did succumb to fries, but hopefully the calories will even out. I went for a swim steam room and jacuzzi and lots of walking around, maybe 4 miles. Fingers crossed all was ok for the scale...
Just out of interest, do you use a smaller plate? My mum always does this and I think it does suggest to the brain that your plate is full. What do you think?

QOTD: For me, it is all about reading. Whenever I get the chance, I will be curled up in my favourite chair wth a good book. I come from a whole family of readers and I even married one! :love: DH and I spent last summer converting our front living room into a library/tea room. That would be my ultimate indulgence - a full afternoon tea - scones and devonshire cream, shortbread, little sandwiches.......:cloud9: Great, now I'm hungry!!!

Thanks again for your awesome tips and fantastic support. :thumbsup2 You are making this journey enjoyable!

Reading, I agree. Now you've got me going, Devonshire tea.. I have always wanted this in the Grand Floridian tea room. We are staying in their new DvC villas for a couple of nights this August. I think I will have to get your spinach to power me around the parks at superspeed to justify/burn off those calories though. I am sure it would be worth it. Have you been there?:cutie:

Weekend QOTD - what have you been looking forward to doing once spring arrived?

I am looking forward to planting flowers and getting a much needed pedicure now that my sandals are coming out of the closet!

Yep! I am totally with you. I was going to root through my sandals and get them out. Trouble is, the sun usually goes in once I tempt fate. We had planted a lot more daffodils this last autumn and they have been lovely, but are ready to dead head now. Some lovely tulips coming through with different colours. I am quite looking forward to seeing my personalised Floribundas rose coming through. The children bought this for me for Mothers Day and it is a fairly light pink.
What flowers would you be planting now?

Spring - the lighter nights and better weather means that evening are longer and I can get a longer walk in with the dogs. I can play some ball games in the garden with the children. Maybe sit out and have a cup of tea on the patio with hubby. All of these things I really love and enjoy. New for me now is being a part of a ladies rounders team ( similar to baseball). So matches are outside and we have lighter nights now to play out the games. I need to improve still on catching, throwing and hitting, but it is good to try these things. Spring has Sprung, lots of little lambs bounding about, they look so gangly.

Fun QOTD: if it is quiet time, just for me, a long walk over the fields with the dogs without a care in the world does it for me.:goodvibes

Reading, I agree. Now you've got me going, Devonshire tea.. I have always wanted this in the Grand Floridian tea room. We are staying in their new DvC villas for a couple of nights this August. I think I will have to get your spinach to power me around the parks at superspeed to justify/burn off those calories though. I am sure it would be worth it. Have you been there?:cutie:

I have been to the tea there and LOVED it! My husband is a huge tea snob - he pays friends in the UK to fly him the PG Tips pyramid bags! Their garden view blend is one of our favourites. We buy some and bring it home. The tea service is quite nice. If we have someone who can watch the kids for us, we always book tea. I highly recommend it.

QOTD: I just want to get out of my house!!!!! The weather here has been so bad this winter, I feel like we are all stir crazy. I just came back from walking to my WW meeting - it felt glorious! :goodvibes

FUN FRIDAY QOTD for Friday April 11, 2014:

What is your favorite thing to do and how do you RELAX when you have a bit of time to yourself??
P

I love to read as well! But I also love a good movie or even just some brainless tv on in the background while I sit at my scrapbook table and try to get something accomplished.

QOTD : ( a little late due to travelling)
Think about where you were at the start of your journey and where you are now. List at least one positive thing that you have accomplished. This can be about anything--really think about how your life has changed. I know everyone has at least one thing, because I can think of at least one thing.

Thanks for getting a question to us! Sorry I stepped in prematurely. I knew you were gone for the weekend and thought you may have left already.
I have accomplished nearly 5 full years of maintaining an 86 pound weight loss. Sure, I have my ups and downs, a few pounds here and there, but overall I've stayed within the 130's for nearly 5 years. And YES it has definitely been LIFE CHANGING!

I am looking forward to planting flowers and getting a much needed pedicure now that my sandals are coming out of the closet!

I can't wait to go to the green houses and pick out my flower for my planter boxes! Do you have any particular favorites that you will plant?

Yep! I am totally with you. I was going to root through my sandals and get them out. Trouble is, the sun usually goes in once I tempt fate. We had planted a lot more daffodils this last autumn and they have been lovely, but are ready to dead head now. Some lovely tulips coming through with different colours. I am quite looking forward to seeing my personalised Floribundas rose coming through. The children bought this for me for Mothers Day and it is a fairly light pink.

Wow... you are WAAAYY ahead of us seasonally. Our daffodil buds are about 1-2 inches high.... and that is on the sunny side of the garage! We probably will NOT have daffodils for Easter, unless this week is SUPER WARM.

I have been to the tea there and LOVED it! My husband is a huge tea snob - he pays friends in the UK to fly him the PG Tips pyramid bags! Their garden view blend is one of our favourites. We buy some and bring it home. The tea service is quite nice. If we have someone who can watch the kids for us, we always book tea. I highly recommend it.

QOTD: I just want to get out of my house!!!!! The weather here has been so bad this winter, I feel like we are all stir crazy. I just came back from walking to my WW meeting - it felt glorious! :goodvibes

I totally agree with GETTING OUT! I am definitely a home body and such, but this winter has been such a DRAG!! Good for you for walking to WW!!

Well Happy Saturday all! I told myself no Dis time until I got in my walk/run. Since the weather was nice and I have music on my iPHone now, I was totally inspired to get out there! I did a great walk/run mix for 84 minutes.... about 6-7 miles. I wasn't going for miles or times.... just to get out there!

I've also gotten 3 loads of laundry on the line, flapping in the sunshine! Up next was going to be garage cleaning, but I may change it to yard work. Still deciding. But first, I will finish my lunch and feed the men.

Today will be an at-home day, but tomorrow I am taking DS indoor skydiving and will also hit Costco and the market while I am out. So I need to plan next week's meals today.

TTYL............................P

I love to read as well! But I also love a good movie or even just some brainless tv on in the background while I sit at my scrapbook table and try to get something accomplished.

Thanks for getting a question to us! Sorry I stepped in prematurely. I knew you were gone for the weekend and thought you may have left already.
I have accomplished nearly 5 full years of maintaining an 86 pound weight loss. Sure, I have my ups and downs, a few pounds here and there, but overall I've stayed within the 130's for nearly 5 years. And YES it has definitely been LIFE CHANGING!

Well Happy Saturday all! I told myself no Dis time until I got in my walk/run. Since the weather was nice and I have music on my iPHone now, I was totally inspired to get out there! I did a great walk/run mix for 84 minutes.... about 6-7 miles. I wasn't going for miles...
Today will be an at-home day, but tomorrow I am taking DS indoor skydiving and will also hit Costco and the market while I am out.

Hi P, thank you for stepping in with the quote yesterday, I really appreciated your help there. It was a bit manic. I think it is simply amazing and :yay:
You are such an inspiration and to maintain that is soooooo great. :thumbsup2
I haven't lost any where near the amountt I need to and have already fallen foul of the 'regain woes' last year, but you have done it and maintained. I find your ideas and advice on here have really helped me believe I can manage this and keep working towards my goal. :thanks:
:love:

Well.... I don't see a QOTD for today yet, so I'll post a quick FUN FRIDAY question!

FUN FRIDAY QOTD for Friday April 11, 2014:

What is your favorite thing to do and how do you RELAX when you have a bit of time to yourself??

BBL when I get home with my answer and to chat! .............P

I love just watching fun, mindless tv. I watch a lot of tv for work that most people would watch mindlessly...but I can't because I'm working.

Also pedicures. I'm going to go next week. I need one, it's worm and my feet are NOT ready to be shown!

QOTD : ( a little late due to travelling)
Think about where you were at the start of your journey and where you are now. List at least one positive thing that you have accomplished. This can be about anything--really think about how your life has changed. I know everyone has at least one thing, because I can think of at least one thing.

I'm really proud of how much better I've become with messing up. I need my treat meal once a week. But I was so restrictive before that if I did that and had a gain I would shut down and stop. Until I realized I was heavy and should do something about it. It was a never ending cycle.

Also my energy levels are so up. For my DBF I notice this even more. Which I'm really excited about. He was exhausted when we did a day at Disney because it was a lot of moving and he simply hadn't done that in a while. So I'm thinking our trip in a month will be something where he will have that stamina to keep moving all day without real breaks.

Second the pedi. I'm really excited to just hang out outside! I've been so cooped up! I don't really like running but running outside feels awesome! It's a great time to do it because it isn't too hot right now. It's perfect!

Magdalene, hats off to you seriously, I am trying to get the weight down before attempting this as I think strain on the joints would be unavoidable. You can do this? Wow! You are doing so well. :cool1:
I like your idea for smaller bites and portions. I avoided the fish in batter last night and had rotisserie chicken. It was my only meal of the day and I did succumb to fries, but hopefully the calories will even out. I went for a swim steam room and jacuzzi and lots of walking around, maybe 4 miles. Fingers crossed all was ok for the scale...

Just out of interest, do you use a smaller plate? My mum always does this and I think it does suggest to the brain that your plate is full. What do you think?

I have questionable joints from dance and an accident, I don't notice any stress on my joints when planking. I used to just hold a plank for 15 seconds and I increased it 10 seconds each week. Same thing with wall sits. It's a really good body weight exercise. I notice a difference in doing it now than when I started

Good job on keeping up on your trip! Hope you're having a lovely time!

I'm a huge user of the smaller plates, I think it is really easy to think "this little bit isn't a serving! Look how much room is left on this plate!" I'm way more conscious about how much I'm eating and more so WHAT I'm eating. I'll ask for salad plates when I'm out at restaurants. I've stopped caring what they think about me.

that's amazing! I hope I can get to that point!

Well Happy Saturday all! I told myself no Dis time until I got in my walk/run. Since the weather was nice and I have music on my iPHone now, I was totally inspired to get out there! I did a great walk/run mix for 84 minutes.... about 6-7 miles. I wasn't going for miles or times.... just to get out there!

I've also gotten 3 loads of laundry on the line, flapping in the sunshine! Up next was going to be garage cleaning, but I may change it to yard work. Still deciding. But first, I will finish my lunch and feed the men.

Today will be an at-home day, but tomorrow I am taking DS indoor skydiving and will also hit Costco and the market while I am out. So I need to plan next week's meals today.

Let me know how the indoor skydiving is!

I'm back on my planning mojo! I hate being disorganized. Since DBF and I were away on different days we had no food! Which is why this week as been more of a disaster! But I did my week of meal planning of lunches and dinners to bring this morning. Tonight I'm bringing baked salmon and brown rice and tomorrow I'm trying a spicy garlic shrimp recipe with quinoa! Hopefully we'll get to the grocery store Monday afternoon because we're both working late to get the rest of everything!

I'm hoping to keep us a little more restrictive and focused on calories when we don't have our treat meal because we're in the 6 week push and I'm hoping from this no loss I can get over this little hump. I know I will and I'm just being impatient. This board has really helped with the not quitting factor!

QOTD: We have a porch swing, and I absolutely love sitting on my swing and reading. It's the best! :cloud9:

We have always used our "lunch" plates for everything. In fact, sometimes when I go to grab a dinner plate it's dusty! :rolleyes1 Not a big fan of housework! :blush:

Hi P, thank you for stepping in with the quote yesterday, I really appreciated your help there. It was a bit manic. I think it is simply amazing and :yay:
You are such an inspiration and to maintain that is soooooo great. :thumbsup2
I haven't lost any where near the amountt I need to and have already fallen foul of the 'regain woes' last year, but you have done it and maintained. I find your ideas and advice on here have really helped me believe I can manage this and keep working towards my goal. :thanks:
:love:

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm really proud of how much better I've become with messing up. I need my treat meal once a week. But I was so restrictive before that if I did that and had a gain I would shut down and stop. Until I realized I was heavy and should do something about it. It was a never ending cycle.

Also my energy levels are so up. For my DBF I notice this even more. Which I'm really excited about. He was exhausted when we did a day at Disney because it was a lot of moving and he simply hadn't done that in a while. So I'm thinking our trip in a month will be something where he will have that stamina to keep moving all day without real breaks.

That is great that you can see changes in your mental state regarding eating and in your energy level!

Let me know how the indoor skydiving is!

I will!!

I'm back on my planning mojo! I hate being disorganized. Since DBF and I were away on different days we had no food! Which is why this week as been more of a disaster! But I did my week of meal planning of lunches and dinners to bring this morning. Tonight I'm bringing baked salmon and brown rice and tomorrow I'm trying a spicy garlic shrimp recipe with quinoa! Hopefully we'll get to the grocery store Monday afternoon because we're both working late to get the rest of everything!

I'm hoping to keep us a little more restrictive and focused on calories when we don't have our treat meal because we're in the 6 week push and I'm hoping from this no loss I can get over this little hump. I know I will and I'm just being impatient. This board has really helped with the not quitting factor!

You can do it!! Your recipes sound yummy!

QOTD: We have a porch swing, and I absolutely love sitting on my swing and reading. It's the best! :cloud9:

We have always used our "lunch" plates for everything. In fact, sometimes when I go to grab a dinner plate it's dusty! :rolleyes1 Not a big fan of housework! :blush:

I would love a porch swing! That sounds wonderful!

Morning all! I've had part one of my breakfast (steamed broccoli) and part 2 is ready and waiting (egg white and lowfat cheddar). I had a small gain last week that is really frustrating me, so I plan to lose that gain PLUS a pound this week.... which means I have to be right on my 'game' 100%, both with eating and exercise.... so this morning's rain can't stop me!

I'm going to dash! I've got to eat, feed DS, exercise, take a shower, and get out the door by 12:15 to take DS skydiving! TTYL.................P

Well, I wanted to pop on for a minute to see how everyone's weekend was and all.... but I see I'm here alone, talking to myself! :rolleyes1

Indoor skydiving was great (or so says DS). It looked like fun and he can't wait to do it again! But there is definitely a learning curve!

After skydiving we hit Costco to stock up and then the grocery store for some necessities for the week. Dinner is done in the crockpot and ready to serve and I'm going to prep a few things for dinners for the rest of the week, since I am working all week again.

Off to serve dinner to my hungry men! I'll be back tomorrow to chat! Hope you all are well.... and BTW, my PM box is NOT full yet! I'm still waiting for lots of weigh-in results! I'll hold off on updating the first page until tomorrow evening to give everyone a chance to get their numbers to me! ...................P

I was told at the greenhouse that the ground is too cold still here, usually I plant my annuals over Mother's day weekend, so I have a few weeks to plan :thumbsup2 and it's supposed to snow overnight Monday :( after that last cold cold night, I have a rhubarb bulb that I'm excited to plant ! I'm also going to plant some lettuce seeds this year. Other bulbs that I bought to plant in a few weeks include a white bleeding heart and dahlias. I haven't grown dahlias yet from bulbs

so envious!!! I would :love: a porch swing!!!

well I had been doing sooooo good with my food journaling until this weekend! GRRRR!! I had a busy weekend, away from home all day Saturday and I let myself slip into..i'll get back on it tomorrow. well, tomorrow I must come and tell you on that I'm back on MFP journaling faithfully!!!

QOTD Monday 4/14/14 -- What is your favorite way to get yourself back on track?

Hi Ladies - It was such a nice weekend for everyone (well a bit rainy for me yesterday) from the sounds, I am starting to get back in the grove.. I have been sleeping better now that the worry of my Gram has lifted and because I took it soo far I am prepared for my Dr to give me a good lecture on Wed when I see him.. I have a new plan in place, this week I am sticking to WW and then starting next Monday 4/21 I am starting back on Atkins and will be doing inductions for at least 2 weeks but maybe up to 4.. I have to rid my body of the "white" crap I've been comfort eating for the past month.... I have a free month of WW so I will use that starting May 1st and I will get to attend 5 Saturday am meetings so that will be good.. My last Zumba session is Tuesday then she takes a week off then will start again I think on the 29th.. I will sign up for that.. my free membership at the gym ended last week, still undecided if I'll continue since the weather has finally turned the nice corner.. wow I had a lot to say.. LOL

Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll pop on Thurs to update you all on my Dr visit.. hugs and pixie dust to all that are in need of it.. Michelle

I was told at the greenhouse that the ground is too cold still here, usually I plant my annuals over Mother's day weekend, so I have a few weeks to plan :thumbsup2 and it's supposed to snow overnight Monday :( after that last cold cold night, I have a rhubarb bulb that I'm excited to plant ! I'm also going to plant some lettuce seeds this year. Other bulbs that I bought to plant in a few weeks include a white bleeding heart and dahlias. I haven't grown dahlias yet from bulbs

We never plant before Memorial Day here, unless it is in a planter that we can carry into the garage or cover up. Once or twice during a very warm spring we have plant a bit earlier than that, but it is risky. But lettuce you can start now! It doesn't mind a bit of cold!

well I had been doing sooooo good with my food journaling until this weekend! GRRRR!! I had a busy weekend, away from home all day Saturday and I let myself slip into..i'll get back on it tomorrow. well, tomorrow I must come and tell you on that I'm back on MFP journaling faithfully!!!

It is SO easy to fall away from tracking, so I totally understand the frustration. Sometimes I even go back and make notes in my food journal if I miss a day or more of tracking, just so that if I look back I KNOW what I was doing that weekend (away, super busy, whatever).

My favorite way to get myself back on track???? PLANNING! I will plan ahead, in writing, several days of food and exercise. I also try to plan in some SUPER healthy meals like juicing, green smoothies and big salads. I feel like I am HEALING myself and making the BEST CHOICES possible when I eat like that. I will also go very low carb for a few days or even a week. It really helps kick start my weight loss and give me a little extra boost in the right direction!

Hi Ladies - It was such a nice weekend for everyone (well a bit rainy for me yesterday) from the sounds, I am starting to get back in the grove.. I have been sleeping better now that the worry of my Gram has lifted and because I took it soo far I am prepared for my Dr to give me a good lecture on Wed when I see him.. I have a new plan in place, this week I am sticking to WW and then starting next Monday 4/21 I am starting back on Atkins and will be doing inductions for at least 2 weeks but maybe up to 4.. I have to rid my body of the "white" crap I've been comfort eating for the past month.... I have a free month of WW so I will use that starting May 1st and I will get to attend 5 Saturday am meetings so that will be good.. My last Zumba session is Tuesday then she takes a week off then will start again I think on the 29th.. I will sign up for that.. my free membership at the gym ended last week, still undecided if I'll continue since the weather has finally turned the nice corner.. wow I had a lot to say.. LOL

Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll pop on Thurs to update you all on my Dr visit.. hugs and pixie dust to all that are in need of it.. Michelle

Did I miss some news about your Gram? Anyhow, I'm glad you are back with us!! Looking forward to how you do with your free month of WW and getting back to induction phase of Atkins. I know that is always a big weight loss kicker for me!

If you can stay inspired to workout on your own, I say ditch the gym membership (and the fees!) for the spring and summer! But that being said, I know you really love Zumba, so don't give that up if you really want to continue!

Okay folks! Happy Monday! Still waiting for a few weigh-ins so that I can update the first page!

I'm at work today, but it is PAJAMA day, so I felt free to come to school in my best sweat pants and favorite Mickey Mouse t-shirt!:rotfl: I've probably fallen asleep in them a few times, so that counts!:thumbsup2 WOOHOO for a comfortable day!!

There is something strange up with the monitor here at school and it keeps shutting down. I can't figure out how to fix it, but I just keep typing as it goes black and then I hit the switch when I have a second to think.

Wish I could share a picture of my smoothie this morning! It is really GREEEEEN! It is a pumpkin/almond milk/power greens/berry juice smoothie (the berry juice is from the frozen berries that we defrost for yogurt). It is pretty good! And I feel SO healthy sucking it down!

Well.... here come the troops! I'll be back later to chat!................P

so envious!!! I would :love: a porch swing!!!

We had a porch swing, dutifully covered it over for the winter and weighted it down with some large stones... Then a particularly blowy spell came along and a huge gust blew it out of the garden and completely wrecked it!

OK, I tried to be good, but had fries whilst we were away this weekend. I feel it now, like it is hanging around my middle and making my legs heavy. So.... I went for a long walk with the dogs and then did my Cher step workout. I am trying to take inspiration from here to journal everything, and P's advice about planning is spot on. I am planning more now and that is thanks to P. There is this kind of therapy that happens when you 'report' it on here, it is 'out there' it is like you put your signature to it. It would be good to hear how you are doing now. :cool1:

I took it soo far I am prepared for my Dr to give me a good lecture on Wed when I see him.. I have a new plan in place...

Good luck!:goodvibes I am not sure what the update was on your Gram, but you have a great plan here and this is where it begins for you. Hope all goes well, catch up with you soon.:dance3:

My favorite way to get myself back on track??? Planning...induction phase of Atkins. I know that is always a big weight loss kicker for me!

Hi P, planning is something I am starting to do a lot more since you gave that advice. Keeps me from straying into the naughty area

Okay folks! Happy Monday! Still waiting for a few weigh-ins so that I can update the first page!

I hope that you get all the weigh ins, seems a bit quiet at the moment, so maybe I am not the only one who ate fries at the weekend!

I'm at work today, but it is PAJAMA day,
our children had PJs day, but they could also dress for their hobby or a job they wanted to do in the future. Maybe I should have worn my Mickey Mouse t shirt for that as I dream of working in disney!

Wish I could share a picture of my smoothie this morning! It is really GREEEEEN!
I have to honest, green is not my most favourite colour but it sounds and reads as such a healthy option.

:offtopic:I am going off topic here, my question is... Could I teach in US
?

so glad you are on here P - hope your day goes well::yes::

TRACKING and PLANNING is what get's me going again..

Did I miss some news about your Gram? Anyhow, I'm glad you are back with us!! Looking forward to how you do with your free month of WW and getting back to induction phase of Atkins. I know that is always a big weight loss kicker for me!

If you can stay inspired to workout on your own, I say ditch the gym membership (and the fees!) for the spring and summer! But that being said, I know you really love Zumba, so don't give that up if you really want to continue!

Wish I could share a picture of my smoothie this morning! It is really GREEEEEN! It is a pumpkin/almond milk/power greens/berry juice smoothie (the berry juice is from the frozen berries that we defrost for yogurt). It is pretty good! And I feel SO healthy sucking it down!

Oh seems I missed a board when I was updating - my gram finally passed (for the good of all) on 4/5 .. we had the services last Wed 4/9..

Hubs and I live in a nice mobile home park and so we have a great place to walk so it's likely we'll cancel.. soon..

Managed to have a good weekend - tracked the whole time and I squeezed in 2 5K walks.

I have the weeks lunches and dinner planned out already so that should go pretty smoothly as well. Spending the day shopping with the ladies on Tuesday, but I know what restaurant we will hit, so I have already checked out the points and I know what I am going to order.

I wish the weather would co-operate. It has been between 14-20C (I think that is about 62-72F) for the past couple of days. Tomorrow - dropping below zero and 10cm of snow! IS IT EVER GOING TO END????? :eek:

Managed to have a good weekend - tracked the whole time and I squeezed in 2 5K walks.

I have the weeks lunches and dinner planned out already so that should go pretty smoothly as well. Spending the day shopping with the ladies on Tuesday, but I know what restaurant we will hit, so I have already checked out the points and I know what I am going to order.

I wish the weather would co-operate. It has been between 14-20C (I think that is about 62-72F) for the past couple of days. Tomorrow - dropping below zero and 10cm of snow! IS IT EVER GOING TO END????? :eek:

Wow! You must feel ready for this week coming at ya? :( sad and rather frustrating about the weather. Frosty here in Shropshire for us tonight, but it is due to clear skies and full moon :rotfl: we will probably have around 11 degrees tomorrow. But it makes such a difference when it is a bit brighter and warmer doesn't it? SNOW :scared1: are the little ones fed up of building snowmen? (And now I can't stop thinking about that song from frozen :happytv:)

Sounds like we can plan, but the weather is still take it as it comes, it will all be ok I think :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter