Wine Package ??

domiii

To all who come to this happy place, welcome!
If we purchase a wine package (which is very likely) and we go to Palo's do we get a bottle there too? If not, do we catch up another time? Anyone know?

There are 2 wine packages and here are the details from what I found on them.

Classic Wine Package
this package will entitle you to enjoy 7 bottles out of the following, from our Cellar Master specially chosen selection of the fine wines from allaround the world, for the price of $145.00

Sparkling Wine
Martinin & Rossi - Asti Spumante
Korbel - California

Blush
Beringer - White Zinfandel

White Wine
Selbach - Piesporter Riesling
Beringer - Chardonnay, California
Pighin - Pinot Grigio, Friuli
Brancott - Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand

Red Wine
Mondavi - Coastal Merlot
Camelot - Pinot Noir
Beringer - Cabernet Sauvignon
Danzante - Sangiovese
Beaujolais Village

The Premium Wine Package
With this package we offer an exclusive range of wines for the wine connoisseur. You can choose seven bottles out of this carefully selected offering for the price of $265.00
(remember this is for the 7 night cruise)

Sparkling Wine
Iron Horse "Fairy Tale Cuvee" - Sonoma (my personal Favorite)

White Wine
Trimbach Gewurztraminer - Alsace
Delaporte - Sancerre
Fess Parker - Chardonnay (also a fav)
Louis Jadot - Pouilly Fuisse
Caymus Conundrum - California

Red Wine
La Crema Pinot Noir
Kendall Jackson - Merlot
Nondavi - Cabernet Sauvignon
Chateau Mont Redon - Chateauneuf du Pape
Frogs Leap Zinfandel, California

Enjoy!!!

Thanks every one for the info. We are traveling with 12 in our party, 8 of which are adults, so we are planning to get 2 of the ecomonical packages!! ;>)

Vikingfans - thanks for the list.

Seven bottles was too much for my wife and I, so we just bought wine as we finished a bottle. Ended up buying 4 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Martinellis (for the kids) and spent $125 total.

We have purchased the package on our last two cruises. Will probably purchase it again this Saturday.

Seven bottles is also too much for us. On the final night, our server asked us to pick the ones we liked and they brought us the remainder of our package unopened. We enjoyed them when we got home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter