Wine and Dine 2015

@flatlandcycle i don't remember if these are on your list or not but was playing around in Apple Music and found that the following artists all have a song titled 'runaway':
Linkin Park
Janet Jackson
Real McCoy
3 Doors Down
Carrie Underwood
Bon Jovi
Maroon 5
Avril Lavigne
Kayne West
Jefferson Starship
Joe Budden
Staind

I don't think you could get a mix more eclectic than that for one song title :D

Last edited:
Also to the person who said they had a station seeded with a David Guetta song? Thank you. :woohoo::thumbsup2 Found a new artist to listen to!

I knew one or two of his songs but didn't know they were his (I'm bad with stuff like that) and listened to his stuff last night while cleaning :dancer:and realized I liked it. So thanks again!!

Hmmmm just what I need a week before the race: a pulled groin muscle. This weekend's going to not be a PR race for me! :-/ So much for 12 weeks of Hal Higdon's 1/2 Marathon training!

I'm working Thursday too. We fly out early (6am) on Friday. Get down there early afternoon. My parents are meeting us and will take DS to the parks while I head to the expo. We won't get a ton of park time this trip but he will get more with the grandparents than I will.

We have a longer trip in May and I may look for one more trip before our APs expire next October.

I don't know how much time you have but it's super easy to make your own tutu even if you have no sewing ability--I made my own in few hours and it was quick and not very hard. I just googled no sew tutu video tutorial and checked out a couple to get the gist of what I needed to do. I would say make sure to measure around your waist for the elastic size and subtract around 4-6 inches from that if you do decide to make one.

Thanks! To be honest I wasn't desperate for a tutu anyway. I just thought it was nice that she offered to make me one. :rolleyes:

Also to the person who said they had a station seeded with a David Guetta song? Thank you. :woohoo::thumbsup2 Found a new artist to listen to!

I knew one or two of his songs but didn't know they were his (I'm bad with stuff like that) and listened to his stuff last night while cleaning :dancer:and realized I liked it. So thanks again!!

Yea, he looks and sounds lot like Nicki Minaj. Ha, ha, ha. Sorry if I don't have time to add to the playlist thanks...no cleaning frenzies during taper;)...My gutters and roof need a good cleaning. If magnolia buds strike terror that ladder has to be plague.

Last edited:

Hmmmm just what I need a week before the race: a pulled groin muscle. This weekend's going to not be a PR race for me! :-/ So much for 12 weeks of Hal Higdon's 1/2 Marathon training!

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. :( I pulled a groin muscle last year while training and it was really painful. Hope you can get some measure of recover before the weekend.

Yea, he looks and sounds lot like Nicki Minaj. Ha, ha, ha. Sorry if I don't have time to add to the playlist thanks...no cleaning frenzies during taper;)...My gutters and roof need a good cleaning. If magnolia buds strike terror that ladder has to be plague.

I won't say it was a 'frenzy' persay. More like cleaning up after the packing bug and putting away 2 weeks worth of laundry. And then I got the idea to vacuum. lol. After that I was like 'hmm, this is turning into an adventure' and decided my time was better spent in front of the PS4 ;) I would exercise, but you know, taper and all ;)

The weather is looking pretty warm for the race. After training in 40s and 50s, I think I will be taking the race nice and easy. And hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

It looks like I'll be prepping to make some shirt alternatives today/this week.

It was SO humid last night, and I was just walking around MNSSHP in a light sundress.

I let my husband talk me into running three instead of 4 1/2 this morning (we are training Monday and Wednesday this week, since Thursday is our travel day). It was pouring down rain, but we run in a wooded area, so it wasn't too bad. Besides, there was no point in putting it off until tomorrow because it's supposed to rain all week. Normally the park is really crowded with runners and bikers, but I saw only four other souls out. At least I didn't need to worry about other people since I was running right down the middle of the trail to avoid the puddles.

It was SO humid last night, and I was just walking around MNSSHP in a light sundress.

Been waiting for the updated report...

Not the one I was hoping for, but still better than thunderstorms!!!

R will have on "Will Run for Beer" shirt and I'm wearing a tank "Run Now, Wine Later". I thought these were only appropriate considering the race. But who am I kidding...that's every post race for us.

Well, at least I won't need my sweats.....

Almost ruined this for myself last night. Was at the Mets game and didn't want to disturb those around me so I tried to jump the railing behind me to go get some food. I completely forgot it was soaking wet from where they washed all the beer off from the previous nights game and I felt my feet come out from under me and one knee twist as I landed on my butt. Thankfully nothing is wrong but when I felt my knee twist I thought for sure I messed it all up. No more gymnastic moves before the race.

So this morning I had to call RD. I realized that I registered for the half (and Princess/Tink) in my nickname, but obviously my ID will be full first name. All other info is the same (ie DOB, last name, etc) so I called RD to let them know and see what they say. Certainly I can't be the only person who has done this? I mean there's probably a lot of John's running as Jack, Robert's running as Bob, etc. The lady did not seem to know what to do and her answer was to take down my info and get someone to call back. She kept saying she'd need to change my registration. I tried to impress on her that if we change a name at this point- it might screw up matching up my PoT for the other races but I don't think she understood.

Couldn't they just make a notation that says something like "ID in full name of X" and be done with it?

Should I be worried? Should I call back? This was about 1.5 hours ago and still nothing....

So this morning I had to call RD. I realized that I registered for the half (and Princess/Tink) in my nickname, but obviously my ID will be full first name. All other info is the same (ie DOB, last name, etc) so I called RD to let them know and see what they say. Certainly I can't be the only person who has done this? I mean there's probably a lot of John's running as Jack, Robert's running as Bob, etc. The lady did not seem to know what to do and her answer was to take down my info and get someone to call back. She kept saying she'd need to change my registration. I tried to impress on her that if we change a name at this point- it might screw up matching up my PoT for the other races but I don't think she understood.

Couldn't they just make a notation that says something like "ID in full name of X" and be done with it?

Should I be worried? Should I call back? This was about 1.5 hours ago and still nothing....

My husband's first name is Frank but he goes by Chris. I always register him as Chris. We've never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter