Window Markers?

rocksinriots

Earning My Ears
I will be at POP on Monday!!!! I'm so excited. I have one final question though...

I want to decorate my window to be festive and for easy identification. Do they allow you to use Crayola window markers? They come off with plain water (and of course I would clean it off myself).

Thanks a bunch!
-rocksinriots

Well if they wash off with water and you would clean it off yourself I don't see why not? It sounds like a good idea to me anyway. :goodvibes

I heard they don't. Something about others "not being the brightest window marker in the box" and using something that isn't washed off.

I heard they don't. Something about others "not being the brightest window marker in the box" and using something that isn't washed off.

True! There was a thread about a year ago where someone at Pop was required to remove their decorations and to also pay a fee because they had used window markers. CMs had said that window markers are no longer allowed because even though they are washable, some will still leave a trace and require the housekeepers to do extra work. I'd stick with window clings or easily removed tape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter