Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust? The End p136 *New TR Link* p138

Back & all caught up! Looks like y'all are having a great Epcot day so far, minus the whining from Bro & SIL. That strawberry shortcake looks so delicious. I don't think I could have stopped myself from asking for a bigger piece. :rotfl: If I'm going to blow a ton of calories on strawberry shortcake, I need it to be worth my while!!

Love the pictures at Epcot - Soarin is so cool! I think one of these days, one of us DISers is going to shout back - "the other CM told me no FLASH pictures, which is it??" They do lack consistency at WDW in many areas, don't they?

My kids love to spend time looking at the tanks - I think it's cool, but I'd rather keep moving. Nemo - it's cute, but you're right - "that's it?"

The only thing I can think of is maybe Journey into Imagination, because I am assuming you're staying in FW. Now I can't remember if you did Spaceship Earth or not. If not, that's where you went next.

I hope you have a fun relaxing LONG weekend Mary Ellen!!! Enjoy your days off!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! I don't know if I'll get on here next week. I don't like getting so far behind on my , but it's hard after a long day of fun.

Glad everyone loved Soarin' :thumbsup2. Sunshine Season's is our favorite CS in Epcot. I agree, you got cheated on the shortcake.:furious: I personally skip eating some of my main dish to save room for desert especially at Disney.

I hope you made it to Test Track.

I hope your 5 days off are going well!
I'm so glad to hear everyone loved Soarin'. I always get perplexed when I (rarely) hear of someone who didn't enjoy it. It's just so nice and fun and relaxing!
LOL @ SIL not wanting to eat at SS. I mean uhh... the kids not wanting to eat at SS. Yeah. That's it. :rolleyes1
Anyway I love the selections there! Your meals are making my mouth water already!
I can honestly say I've never noticed the umbrella lights at EU. I guess I usually go there because I'm way past starving and just need sustenance. :confused3
I completely, 100% agree about Nemo. The queue is brilliant, the clam shells adorable... I'm not saying it needs to be a thrill ride, but even if it had a better view of the aquariums? More interactive? Something. It definitely lacks when it comes to the ride itself. It is sandwiched well though. Queue on one side, amazing aquatic life on the other. I usually spend hours in The Seas. As evidenced by my 5 fish tanks, I have a real fascination with fish and sea critters. Not to mention the dolphins themselves can easily take up an hour of my time if they're being social.

Of course I was behind.. again. :guilty: All caught up now though...:goodvibes

You condo at the beach was beautiful! Beach... well, looked a bit crowded for me. Still pretty though.

Yay for the dismeet. How fun!

I experienced One Man's Dream for the first time in December. I really enjoyed it. The movie is very inspiring. I guess I never realized how it all started...slowly. I take for granted the great Disney "empire" that we see today.

I am not sure about the new fast pass rule. The waiting... for the window seems frustrating. Was it? Very cool that you were able to sprinkle some pixie dust. :goodvibes

The pool at SSR has quite the backdrop, doesn't it? I guess I didn't realize that it was so close to DTD.

I am sorry for yet another agrivating time with your brother. How confusing! he wants to do something...but doesn't mention it ahead of time. Then decides on something else..but when that does work he changes his mind? I wonder..kinda sounds like he was just looking for something to be unhappy about.

ANOTHER dismeet?:woohoo: disfriends are always so fun to spend time with.

Congrats on booking the cruise :cool1:

OHHH, you had the tuna noodle salad at SS. YUM! I love that!!!

The queue for Nemo... I have never had it be backed up. I always fly through and feel like I miss so much.

Good for you and your days off...:goodvibes

Nick looks like he's in what me and Em refer to as a carb coma...;) that happens to me when I've eaten too much white bread or bagels or plain pancakes in the morning...

Love Soarin so much... great ride and makes me want to go back to California...you got busted takin photos...:smokin: you rebel you..:moped:.

I have to agree with your take on Nemo... I think its ok if you walk on...but an almost 1/2 hour wait ... its a little non eventful... I think its probably a great ride if you have really little ones since Epcot needs something for them...

Love the Aquarium though...and the Manatees...:) A lot of their stories are sad though-the run in with boats and all...:sad:

Nice update...

Great Update !!Soarin' is my favorite ride !!! Love it !!I agree I tend to go left more often !!

I think I rode Soarin this trip more than any other ride. I really do enjoy it and I have always said that it would be extra fab if each scene would be 5 or 10 secs longer. I would love that. Sort of like a special edition. :rotfl:

Love SS myself but the family was not happy anf Kyle had a melt down there last year !!Soooo we did EU next time we were there !!! Have to say the Strawberry Shortcake is a favorite too!!!

Oh NO to the meltdown! Ugh? Food related or something else? That strawberry shortcake was really good (despite the piece being so small) :headache:

:woohoo: I'm jealous!

It was nice having two extra days off. Went to the beach, did some shopping, had crabs and beer, and did some redecorating. Now its almost over. Boo!

Well, you have a point there. On the other hand, we all keep reading these TR's!

We sure do, don't we. I am totally addicted and also totally behind from not reading for two days.

Interesting. I don't think I've ever turned left in there.

Really? REALLY? Is that possible. I thought everyone turned left. Hmmm. Odd.

Busted! No Dole Whips for you. :laughing:

I was totally busted. And I took was one innocent, non-flash picture.

That does seem to be the pattern.

Nice to have that as excuse, isn't it? :rolleyes1

Why would you want to go on rides when you could sit at a table? :confused3

You got me? :laughing:

I agree. I think the effect of seeing the characters in the actual aquarium is really cool, and I kinda wish the whole ride was like that.

I do too because the aquarium really is fun to look at. Why not really incorporate it into the ride?

Black is a slimming color.

Even for manatees. :rotfl2:

Not...Journey into Imagination?? :scared1:

How did you know? At least the line was short. :rolleyes1

Yay for a 5 day weekend!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Its been a very busy, but very fun break!:woohoo:

Boo for your sad little Strawberry Shortcake slice!! I can't say I wouldn't have asked for a larger one! :rolleyes1 (Hey, it's fruit! How can that be unhealthy???? ;))

Exactly! :rotfl2:I'll have to remember that line the next time! "please, may I have more. I need my veggies!" :rolleyes1

I must say, I have never ever seen the Nemo queue that long!! I agree, the ride could be MUCH cooler than it actually is!

It was about 10X longer than the longest line I have ever seen for Nemo. It was crazy. :confused:

I love the expression on your nephew's face in the fast pass pic. Too cute!

He was having a blast. It was so nice to see him loosen up. :thumbsup2

A 20-25 minute wait for Nemo?! The park must have been really busy that day because I think it's been years since we've ever stood in that queue. It's a cute little ride but not worth waiting for IMO

The park crowds seemed heavy, but certainly not that heavy. I have no idea why the wait was so long. Maybe a fluke. It was really weird and I had to fight the urge to turn around and leave.

I love the manatees too :)

They are pretty cool, aren't they?

And :woohoo: for the cruise!

I can't wait. I got my confirmation and this cool like reference book. Plus I picked the cabin that I wanted and it got good reviews. I can't wait.

If you leave it on the floor under your seat theCMs will pick it up and move it over to the end of your row. There is a place to stow things under the glider, but its not that big. I can shove my camera bag in there, but its a struggle so most of the time I just leave it out.

Thank you so much for this info! Good to know they'll let it be put to the side! :thumbsup2

I'm with you about Nemo. If it was at a carnival, it would be in the kiddie ride section. I'm not a kiddie, but I still love Nemo anyway. So it would be nice if there was a little more to the ride.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about the Nemo ride! Seems like they could have done just a little something more with that ride. :confused3

I can't remember what the melt down was about but think it was food !! The strawberry shortcake should be cut in equal pieces:rotfl2:Or if there is 1 BIG piece it is MINE!!!:rotfl2:

Hi Mek! I am so glad I finally made it to to your TR! Better late than never. I have only read your first couple of pages, but I am already laughing out loud at a few random comments such as "I went to the bathroom to make coffee..."(am I the only one who is a little grossed out by coffemakers in hotel bathrooms?), the nanny nanny poo poo text for your brother, and "Oy to the Vey".

We are heading to WL the week before Christmas and may do a report if I can get my you-know-what together. Anyway, looking forward to catching up on your TR!

Glad everyone enjoyed Soarin! I don't get the no pictures thing in there, I mean, no FLASH pictures, yes, but no pictures period? :confused3

I don't get it either. There is no way it can be disruptive to take a non-flash picture. :confused3 It would just be nice to have the rule consistent.

You guys had the much better lunch :thumbsup2

You think? :rotfl: Of course, we did! :thumbsup2

I haven't seen a wait for Nemo since right after it opened! I'm guessing the park was really busy that day.

It didn't seem THAT busy, so I'm not sure what was going on. Maybe the ride had been down and got really backed up before we got in line. I have no idea. :confused3

Soarin is one of my favorite rides, but we've only been to WDW once, so the many dozens of times I've ridden this ride were at California Adventure in DLR. I miss living in Southern California, annual Disney passes were a must have.

Is it exactly the same ride at DLR? I think it is, but I have never been there. It is a cool ride, no matter what the location. :thumbsup2

I probably wouldn't have asked for a larger piece of cake either, but I would have been miffed.

Yeah, I was a little miffed because it was a noticeable difference and I think he was just trying to get rid of that piece because it was a new try. But why me???? :rotfl2:

I also agree with your assertion that your SIL uses her children as an excuse. It annoys me and I'm only just reading about it!

Yeah, the pattern started to become obvious during the trip. It was annoying to be sure.

I really do have five boys, and yes, there is a distinct lack of estrogen in our home; even the cats, dog, and rabbits are male, but my horse is female so I get a break when I go to the barn. We tend to attract attention when we are out and about which is another great thing about Disney. So many people travel with extended family that no one even looks twice at our crew!

Too funny about even the animals in your house being male. You are definitely outnumbered and I bet there is never a dull moment in your house. :rotfl:

Hmmm, what could your final ride be? Another go on Soarin?

popcorn::

You could not be more right about the Nemo ride! The first (and hopefully only) time I rode it, we got out of the clam shells and I just though "Huh, that was it?" :confused3 It is really lacking. In fact, I think the queue is more interesting.

I think that is probably eveyone's reaction. You are expecting so much and then its just "eh". In fact, every time I go on it I want to like it more, but it never happens. Oh well.

I'm glad everyone loved Soarin' though. :thumbsup2 It's a great ride and for some reason I'm always a little sad when someone doesn't love it.

It's hard to believe that someone wouldn't like Soarin. But I guess it could be possible. It's such a great themed ride because it appeals to a wide range of people.

And so true! about the no pictures/no flash rule. Make it clear, people. There's a giant difference between the two. I am, at least at Disney ;), a rule follower - but if I don't know what the rule is, I'm going to have a hard time following it.

I do wish that the photography rule would be clear. I sometimes think a lot of CM's don't really know the difference between flash and non-flash photography. If it's all photography they should say NO photography, period.

So glad Soarin' made spirits soar. :lmao:

Well put Pat! I think it did exactly that. :thumbsup2

I usually go left but on occasion go right, very rarely though. :confused3

It seems like I go right maybe 1 in 5 times, if that. Weird? :confused3

DS Chris doen't like SS either. he opts for EU and well I did it once with him but did not like the salad I got and was not in the mood for a burger.

I guess burgers and fries are definitely a kid thing. I haven't eaten there in forever, so I don't even know if they make a good burger or not. But the kids did seem happy.

I will say M:S is out after lunch and with people with motion issues.

You got that right. I didn't even mention MS because of motion and claustrophobia. It seemed like too much trouble to get into the specifics of the ride. Better to pick something that everyone could ride.

Ellen maybe to sleep off the food coma?

Ellen really can be the perfect post lunch lethargy ride. Nothing like a good power nap! ;)

Totally, but it's really cool, isn't it? I had to do a double take when I first posted the picture. I got all excited and then remembered it wasn't real. bummer! :rotfl:

5 days off! :cool1::cool1::cool1: and you'll feel like you have a new house once you are done rehanging, that's always kind of exciting. A pain while you are doing it but fabulous after.

I worked all day Thursday on it. I really got into the details. I dusted everything. I filled up a whole box for Goodwill. Then I was away Fri/Sat and got back into it yesterday afternoon. I still have to finish up today.

Interesting on the lunch call, I've never really considered EU as an option, did they like it? I will say your lunch looks really yummy. I'm not a SS fan, I think b/c it makes me feel like i'm at a corporate food court...which can be good but there is a weird association there for me that I have a hard time getting past, and it's so loud and crowded...sensory overload. But that lunch looks darn good. I'd have bailed on that kind of wait for Nemo but you got some decent pictures!!!

I see what you mean about the food court sensory overload, but we actually found a nice spot in a section they just opened and it was early, so it wasn't bad. And then once I get my food, I forget about everything else. :rolleyes1

Ooooh, you got in trouble...you got in trouble! (said in a little girl sing-song voice) :laughing: Seriously, I didn't know that there was a rule that absolutely no picture taking was allowed on Soarin'. I thought that only flash photos were a no-no.

I laughed so hard when I first read this! :rotfl2: I can almost hear you saying that line and that's exactly how I felt when it happened. :headache:

It must have been a pretty busy day if you had a long line to get into The Living Seas building. (yes, I know it has another name now but I forgot what it is. :rolleyes1) Your aquarium pictures turned out waaaaay better than mine did. :thumbsup2

The park didn't seem that crowded, but for some reason the line for Nemo was crazy long. I figured it would be a good group ride, so decided to stick it out. Turned out that everyone enjoyed it.

you got good pics of Nemo. My camera always blurs on that ride.

Thanks, but you can't imagine how many pictures I threw in the trash. :rotfl: Seriously, that ride is the battle of the shutter speed. You have to get it exactly right. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. :laughing:

So glad everyone liked Soarin! I have a question about Soarin since I've never done it (*hanging my head in shame*) What does one do with a camera bag on that ride? My camera bag is a sling backpack. Can I keep it on & just sling it onto my lap?

I see you saw my previous answer. Hope it was helpful. You are going to love Soarin! :goodvibes

Lunch looks delicious! We like both Sunshines Seasons & the Electric Umbrella!

SS was very good. I haven't eaten at EU for years, but I know my kids always liked that one when they were younger. I love the location,actually. Central to everything!

The Nemo ride is cute but I can't see waiting in a long line for it. It doesn't really feel like a full ride.

It really doesn't feel like a full ride. Something is definitely missing. Too bad, because I really feel like it could have been so much more.

Your aquarium pictures are very nice! Reid loves that area. I usually have to drag him out of there.

Thanks! I do love the aquarium. I especially love it when the divers are in the tank, but no such luck today. I think my nephews would have loved that.

I'm not really sure where my sister and the hubby are going to stay on their road trip. My nephew recently moved to South Carolina (I believe Charleston. Bad Aunt Lisa for not remembering!) so their main destination is his house. I think that they already have their reservations made but I'll ask and then send her your recommendation.

Well they are set if they already have a place to stay. That's even better. They are going to love it!!!!! I was looking at some pictures of SC the other day and I can't wait to get back there. :thumbsup2

Soarin' is my DH's favorite ride, a must do.

It is definitely a must-do and I think we did it 4 times total this trip, which was great because of the crowd level. :thumbsup2

I much preferred The Living Seas instead of Nemo, there more focus to the aquarium. Loved watching the divers feed the fish. Really liked to see the manatees. I did get to see manatees in the wild this past February.

The aquarium is stunning. It really is nature's eye candy. We didn't see any divers out, which was such a bummer. I love watching them. The manatees are so cool. Imagine the work that goes into transporting them.

Your pictures of the fish looked pretty good to me, nice saturated colors on the fish.

Thanks! I wish there was a way to work around all that glass, but there isn't. Those clownfish are so cool.

Did you do turtle talk with Crush? I love that show and have gone without my kids.
I am lucky to have gone to WDW when the Nemo line is not that long-- I do agree it is just Ok.

I have never seen the Nemo line anywhere close to that long. It was weird, but my nephews enjoyed it despite the wait. I wanted to do turtle talk, but that line was just as bad and I didn't think the older kids would enjoy it that much. The whole preshow room was packed, so I skipped right over it.

I don't really understand why you can't take pictures on Soarin as long as you're not using a flash, that's weird! Maybe they're afraid you will drop your camera? :confused3 I've always wanted to try to take pictures during the ride but I've been too nervous!

Yum everything at Sunshine Seasons looks so good! I need to try that infamous strawberry shortcake sometime! I would have been mad about the tiny piece too! :rotfl2:

I love your pictures from the Seas, so pretty!

Great update, MEK. I'm glad everyone loved and "survived" Soarin'. It's a great ride. But you are right...they need to specify "no flash photography" or "no photos at all".

Thanks Kathy and YES - I really wish they would distinguish the difference because to some people "flash" photography means "all" photography. To me it doesn't and how do I know the difference? :confused3

You definitely made the better choice for lunch. We ate at EU in January and it was awful.

Really? I've eaten there a few times when the kids were little and I remember it being just OK, pretty non-descript. I guess it will be OFF the list for your upcoming trip. :rotfl:

Love all the pictures of the fish...you got some great shots.

Thanks! I was having a fun time in there taking pictures. I took a lot more than I thought. Shock, I know! :rotfl2:

Look at you getting busted taking pictures on Soarin'! :rotfl2: I don't understand why it's such a big deal. Whatever.

I know. My bad. Right? :rolleyes1

The food at Sunshine Seasons looks great! I would have been miffed too if I got a smaller piece of the strawberry shortcake. It's so good, you want a big piece!

I know there are DISers who eat that for breakfast. :rotfl2: If that was the case, you can bet I would have asked for a bigger piece. :laughing:

*sigh* Blaming things on the kids when you don't want to do them. I don't love that. I hope your SIL didn't keep doing that.

Nah. She only did it twice - lunch and the parade. Sure, it probably was easier to order from the Electric Umbrella. But still? Of course, I don't have to order for 4 kids so that's got to be a pain.

So glad everyone enjoyed Soarin'. I think it's hard to complain about that one; it's so great!

Really! If you don't like Soarin, well....go home! :rotfl: No kidding! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is pretty hard to not be satisfied with a ride on Soarin.

I'm with you about Nemo. If it was at a carnival, it would be in the kiddie ride section. I'm not a kiddie, but I still love Nemo anyway. So it would be nice if there was a little more to the ride.

I love Nemo too and I LOVE the Nemo show at AK, so its hard that this attraction just falls so far short. I mean, maybe there just wasn't a way to make it better. Or maybe it seemed like to was going to be more interactive and once it was done, the imagineers were like "oh well". :confused3

Hahah aww, your nephew looks so excited for Soarin'!! I agree, the queue is amazing!

He was pretty excited. Everyone was. It was a lot of fun! :)

"These little beauties" always makes me laugh too! The poor guy just wants to wear his Mickey ears. And is it just me... or do the girls in the background have goggles on??? :eek:

OMG - I crack up every time, especially since I have a friend who looks like that guy. He looks like a cross between my friend and George Costanza on Seinfield. :laughing:

Not sure about the goggles. I'll have to go back and look at the picture again.

I've only done Nemo once, and I guess that's exactly why! Somehow I always seem to forget that it's there...

Yeah - probably better that way. :rotfl2: I do think my nephews liked it. They were really enjoying everything that day, so it was all good.

Clownfish go out... and then back in... and then out... :laughing:

:rotfl2: Love Nemo! :love:

Yeaaa you got to meet up with Anita, Mark and my sis Jen!! :thumbsup2

So glad y'all got to go on a ride together!! :goodvibes

I am so glad I got to meet them, because I knew it was going to be close with them leaving on their cruise the next day. It worked out really well. Perfect timing, actually!

I wish your brother had taken Denny's place, but at least he was finally wanting to do things and seemed like he was finally into really being there!! :cool1:

I was glad he was wanted to try things as well. I was pretty surprised he wanted to ride SOAT. I tried, I really did, but he just wasn't going for it.

Anxious to hear about your time with just your boys. :lovestruc

Actually, knowing that I was still going to have some trip time just with Denny really kept me going. Nick actually left with my Brother's family. He didn't want to stay for the whole 10 days and I understood that. So I sent him home on the train when they left. Although, I would have loved for him to have stayed.

I've seen other pictures of soarin too, so I thought it had the no flash rule as well.

I've seen plenty of pics of Soarin. I know that Glennbo has taken some with his regular camera. I was just using my phone and basically concealing it in my lap. The key is to wait until the CMs clear the room a little better.

Lunch looks good. I haven't eaten there since the 90's, so things have changed a bit in there since then. Back then they had a really good mac and cheese kid meal. One of my older kids favorites and it was so much that we would share that. I don't think they have it anymore, or if they do it's not the same. Disney Mac and Cheese is actually pretty gross now when we've gotten it.

Yeah - mac and cheese is probably about the last thing I would order there, but I bet back in the day they probably had REAL mac and cheese. That would be yummy! I thought SS had some good choices. I would def eat there again.

Love Living with the Land. I can't tell you how many pictures we have of the different plants there.

I have so many pictures taken with my "real" camera, so that's probably why I only used my phone. But we did go back later in the trip where I took some better pics.

I love all the pictures. Especially of Soarin!! One of our favorite rides at Epcot!

I went a little crazy with the Soarin queue pics. :rotfl: Oh well. I couldn't help it!

Oh the food!

SS was pretty good. I would eat there again, although I much prefer exploring the CS options in the world showcase.

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed Soarin'! I'm still holding out hope that my little man will hit 40 inches by the end of next month so we can ride together. He is just a smidge too short, but just a little growth spurt would fix that! :goodvibes

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a growth spurt.....that and maybe a new pair of sneaks with a big heel. :rotfl: He would probably love it. What little aviator doesn't?

I know that sunshine seasons is a DIS favorite, but I can never find something I love there. I usually get the same tuna salad as you, but I much prefer the offerings in WS.

I definitely prefer the offerings in the WS, but I really didn't feel like dragging the whole gang over there. It just seemed like too much trouble. I didn't think the boys would love walking the countries and I knew we were heading back in the evening.

I think Nemo is a cute ride, but I wouldn't wait 20 minutes for it! You guys are troopers!

I only waited because I thought my nephews would like it. And they did. They really enjoy the ride and the aquarium, so I guess it was worth for the wait. Any other time and I would have been LONG gone.

Nemo!! He! We love aquariums and I could probably spend all day in that one place. Manatees are just the best things ever!

Manatees are super cool. Are they mammals? I need to look that up. I think its so cool how Epcot houses those rescues. What a cool thing to do.

Ugh, it's frustrating getting reprimanded for picture-taking when all the CM says is, "No flash photography." There's a big difference, and it's not your fault they didn't specify. :confused3

Something happened when I cut and pasted your reply, so I'm sorry if its all out of order or if I deleted anything by accident.

I really DO wish the CMs would make that distinction much, much clearer. If they say, "no photography" then I get it and will oblige. It's especially hard when soooooooooo many people takes tons of pictures all over the parks. You've got to make it clear Disney. Just sayin......

A 25 minute wait for Nemo?! That's crazy! I don't I've ever heard of anyone having to wait that long before now. People must have really been in a fishy mood that afternoon.

That line was originally out of the building. :rotfl2: to the "fishy mood". I only waited for my nephews. Trust me, it was as painful as it looked. :laughing:

I browsed through Sunshine Seasons last May, and now I really wanna give it a try the next time I'm in Epcot. The plate with the Asian noodles looks really good.

The noodles and tuna were very good. It wasn't the best ahi tuna I have ever had, but for a CS option it was nice.

Being handed the smallest piece of dessert is such a Catch-22. It's like, "Okay, I guess I'm going to be good today and not pig out," but then there's the, "But I WANT to pig out, I'm on vacation here" thought that runs through your head. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: So true! Well put. I mean, at that point your diet is totally blown so what the hey? ;)

Hmm, the next ride....I don't know if the boys would sit through Turtle Talk, so I'm going to say some folks rode Mission Space. :confused3

I didn't even think of MS as an option. I didn't know which of the kids had space/ claustrophobia issues and I thought it would be too much trouble to split up. So we did something much more sedat than MS.

[/QUOTE]

Phew! So glad everyone enjoyed Soarin! I've also seen lots of pictures so maybe the no photos is a new thing? :confused3

I think the CM was just confusing no pictures with no flash pictures. At least I hope so. I would love to find a place that has all the photography rules written down. It's got to be somewhere.

Your SIL missed out on lunch. Sunshine Seasons is WAY better than EU! But then again it's nice to get some separate time to do your own things.

I felt kind of bad because it didn't occur to me that they couldn't find something on the menu. My kids ate there when they were younger, but I guess if one of the boys was screaming for french fries or pizza or something she just figured, why bother.

I agree on Nemo - not a big fan of the ride.

The only time its good is if there is NO line and you have to sit down and go through your bags to find something or send some text messages. :rotfl:

Where did you go next... well, Test Track is closed.... based on motion sensitivity am guessing Mission Space right after lunch isn't a great idea. :sick: Journey into Imagination?

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! Very good guess. You got it!

Jealous of your 5 day weekend. Enjoy!!!! :goodvibes

It was nice to have 5 days off. We got a quick trip to the beach, which was nice and I got a lot done around the house. Now I have to sit back and wait for the October trip! :cool1:

I guess burgers and fries are definitely a kid thing. I haven't eaten there in forever, so I don't even know if they make a good burger or not. But the kids did seem happy.

I am starting to think Disney is using a combo soy/ beef burger. Judging by some of the reactions I have had after eating them...... :sick: I have started steering clear of them and been fine. :thumbsup2 That and the pizza which is heavy on the sauce.

I'm finally caught up, Mary Ellen -- I must say I am a much happier person when I have time to DIS -- I think it is the fact that I am always happy when I look at pictures from Disney.

Yeay for booking a cruise!

Is kayaking physically strenous? I really want to try it, but I don't want to drift away from the group because I can't keep up.

Brother and family want to go in June??? Oh my!!!

Great beach pictures and yeay for your DIS meet with Dawn!

That salt n' pepper shaker has thrill ride nightmare written all over it!!! :scared1:

I always get a kick out of Muppets props and you snagged some fabulous Star Tours pictures! I have always wanted to try Tune-In Lounge, and we never stop. Okay, love, love, love Nick with his arm around Bo's neck! Too funny!!! Yeay for two days of rope drop, and the Disney gods were shining down on you to put Anita, Marc, Baylor, and Jen in your path right after brother was challenging. :thumbsup2

Oh, what a great idea to eat dinner at the Pepper Market on your DHS day -- must write that down somewhere.

The University of Maryland is beautiful! So, what did you figure are the chances that Nick will make it in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter