Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust? The End p136 *New TR Link* p138

It's really a problem when you have more trips than you have time for TR's, isn't it? :rotfl: What a terrible problem to have!

I know- not sure when I will have that problem again. :rotfl:

Absolutely. You know you are welcome to post anytime. I love that idea. :thumbsup2

Thanks - hopefully I can have my act together enough to keep up and be able to pull the pictures.

Ok - I'm curious. What is the one in your phone?

Looking forward to the PP. I think my favorite picture of the whole trip is one of the ones I took on the boat dock going to MNSSHP.

Well we certainly spent enough time on that boat dock to take quite a few pictures. :rolleyes1:

Finally caught up... GREAT TR Mary Ellen!!

I really enjoyed your photos of BWV/BWI. I've stayed there three times now, once at BWI and twice at BWV (1BR with family & studio with friends) and just love the resort! It's my favorite Disney resort so far. I saw those cottages when I stayed at BWI in 2010. They are absolutely adorable!!

Thanks so much for the photo recap! By the end of a TR I am usually so ready to be done that I don't have the time/energy to go back through and recap in so much detail. I really enjoyed your recap! Maybe I'll try to recap as I go along so that I can just post it all at the end next time??

Merry Christmas!! Hope you had a good one! See you over on the new TR...

Finally caught up... GREAT TR Mary Ellen!!

Hi Amy!!!!!! So good to "see" you on the boards! And Thank You!

I really enjoyed your photos of BWV/BWI. I've stayed there three times now, once at BWI and twice at BWV (1BR with family & studio with friends) and just love the resort! It's my favorite Disney resort so far. I saw those cottages when I stayed at BWI in 2010. They are absolutely adorable!!

I love the Boardwalk too! It's such an awesome resort and I am really hoping to stay there next October. I am going to waitlist and again and keep my fingers crossed - tight!

Oh - and those cottages - what a dream!

Thanks so much for the photo recap! By the end of a TR I am usually so ready to be done that I don't have the time/energy to go back through and recap in so much detail. I really enjoyed your recap! Maybe I'll try to recap as I go along so that I can just post it all at the end next time??

I am glad you liked the photo recap. It was a lot of work, but I really wanted to summarize the TR since it went on FOREVER! It's just too hard for readers to remember what happened at the start of the trip.

That's definitely a great idea and I think I will do that as well - just start a separate document and keep it up to date. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Merry Christmas!! Hope you had a good one! See you over on the new TR...

Thank you - I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Did you start a PTR yet? I am really missing your TRs!

Happy New Year, Mary Ellen!

Finished reading about your June trip!

What a neat and different Illuminations view from the restaurant!

The duck family is adorable!

Do I even need to say how much I love your AK morning pics? :goodvibes With the filter on for the safari pictures, it gives them a very cool vintage look! Great shots of the giraffes -- both on the safari and at Kidani. I guess I better make plans to visit Kidani and check out the giraffes there!

I want to stay at a Boardwalk cottage! Cute! Cute! Cute! Those chairs always creep me out, but I love the shots of the vintage board games!

Wishes from the Poly is a great way to end the trip!

So sorry to hear about Tiber. :(

Great photo recap and final thoughts!

Happy New Year, Mary Ellen!

Finished reading about your June trip!

Thanks Jackie! Happy NY's to you, too! Glad you finally found the time to finish this trip report.

What a neat and different Illuminations view from the restaurant!

I really enjoyed that view and the whole entire experience. It was really a treat!

The duck family is adorable!

Can you believe they all lived? My friend T was so sure they wouldn't survive. I think that is so cool!

Do I even need to say how much I love your AK morning pics? :goodvibes With the filter on for the safari pictures, it gives them a very cool vintage look! Great shots of the giraffes -- both on the safari and at Kidani. I guess I better make plans to visit Kidani and check out the giraffes there!

That's a great way to explain the filter - vintage - I like that! :thumbsup2

I want to stay at a Boardwalk cottage! Cute! Cute! Cute! Those chairs always creep me out, but I love the shots of the vintage board games!

The cottages were SO cool! I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to stay there. They were absolutely adorable!

Do you think anyone likes those chairs? :confused3:rotfl2:

Wishes from the Poly is a great way to end the trip!

It really was a great ending to the trip and the weather was sooooo perfect.

So sorry to hear about Tiber. :(

Awwww - thank you! My mom is still missing her terribly. I feel so bad for her.

Great photo recap and final thoughts!

Thanks!

Finally back online with my 'puter after having to wipe it clean and reinstall EVERYTHING! Had some catching up to do. Luv the TR recap!! :thumbsup2

Finally back online with my 'puter after having to wipe it clean and reinstall EVERYTHING! Had some catching up to do. Luv the TR recap!! :thumbsup2

Yeah! :cool1: So glad your 'puter is up and running again and you back on the DIS! (You probably don't want to know how I originally read that comment) :rotfl:

Great final thoughts. I have done 3 dvc resorts so far but cannot wait to try them all.

We will miss you by 5 days in June, we leave on the 3rd.

Looking forward to reading of the next trip.

Great final thoughts. I have done 3 dvc resorts so far but cannot wait to try them all. .

I love them all - they are all great for different reasons. I'm glad I was able to try them all. Each trip I tried a different one and anytime I had a waitlist it came through. Denny still needs to try BLT and BCV. I've decided to waitlist for both BCV and BWV for F&W and take whichever comes through first!

We will miss you by 5 days in June, we leave on the 3rd. .

It seems like are trips are like that. You are always there just a little before me. Bummer. Well, we have to wait for the nephews to finish the school year, so there's no way around it. Plus my son graduates from HS this year and we really can't miss that. :laughing:

Looking forward to reading of the next trip.

I think the girl's trip is going to take a long time to write about. I'm definitely going to start getting behind, but I really don't like doing two TRs at once. We'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter