Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust? The End p136 *New TR Link* p138

Great pictures of AOA, MaryEllen. I love the Little Mermaid theme...one of my all-time favorite menus. The pool is just too cute for words, and the menu looks really good. I think we'll have to go visit on our nexxt trip and take a walk around.

AoA looks so COOL!!!! Thanks very much for the tour-:thumbsup2

So glad the pixie dust DID end up working- sometimes you can only shake it off for so long, I guess... :goodvibes i am really excited about that DVC premium pass, too- I have actually NEVER been to the waterparks!!! Crazy, right? But when we go as a family, in November, one park is always closed for maintenance, for one thing. For another thing, it sometimes can be chilly. So my kids have been to BB, but not TL, because that one has always been closed on our warmer NJ Week trips. ANYWAY....maybe NOW we will go! :)

Oh yea- that coach seat doesn't look too good for a nap, much less an over night! Is it comfier in person?

AoA looks really cool! I love all of the details they added!

Disney snacks really do ease the annoyance of everyday things such as traffic! :laughing:

Great pictures of AOA, MaryEllen. I love the Little Mermaid theme...one of my all-time favorite menus. The pool is just too cute for words, and the menu looks really good. I think we'll have to go visit on our nexxt trip and take a walk around.

I would love to stay in a Mermaid room and I can't wait to see teeka's (Wendy's) pictures.

The pool was pretty amazing and I definitely think if you have an easy way to get there then it is definitely worth checking out! :thumbsup2

AoA looks so COOL!!!! Thanks very much for the tour-:thumbsup2

My pleasure! It really was a cool resort and I would love to go back and see the rest of it. It really has a lot of "bells and whistles" for being a value resort.

So glad the pixie dust DID end up working- sometimes you can only shake it off for so long, I guess... :goodvibes i am really excited about that DVC premium pass, too- I have actually NEVER been to the waterparks!!! Crazy, right? But when we go as a family, in November, one park is always closed for maintenance, for one thing. For another thing, it sometimes can be chilly. So my kids have been to BB, but not TL, because that one has always been closed on our warmer NJ Week trips. ANYWAY....maybe NOW we will go! :)

My brother really wants to go back - he is actually figuring out what he wants to see and has said he wants to eat at the Biergarten in Germany. Thats probably a great idea for his crew. No objections here.

Oh yea- that coach seat doesn't look too good for a nap, much less an over night! Is it comfier in person?

Nick said he tossed and turned all night long and he's a teenager. Uhmmmm - No thanks!

We are staying at AOA in December. I can't wait! It looks amazing :)!

I think I am safe in saying that you are going to LOVE it! It really is beautifully done and with the bridge between Pop and AoA, it looks like you could literally spend hours exploring everything.

I am curious to see how they decorate it for Christmas!

AoA looks really cool! I love all of the details they added!

It IS really cool. Even for the most hardened "deluxe" fan, it looks like a really cool place to stay. And underwater music? What's not to love?

Disney snacks really do ease the annoyance of everyday things such as traffic! :laughing:

I HATE traffic, so I knew my pain would start to melt away with the first bite into those goodies. :rotfl2:

My brother invited Denny and I to stay with them. With the new premium AP deal and the offer for a free stay, you how can I say no? So, it looks like it won't be a year between my Disney trips after all. Looks like I will be going again in June. I am sure you are all shocked beyond belief!

:eek::eek:

It is very cool that the Disney magic won him over. Hope this is a much smoother trip!

I think this picture is of one of the lights on the ceiling. Teeka (Wendy) can correct me if I'm wrong, since she just got back from AoA.

Was this the floor? Help. So confused?

Take a wide shot or two next time, that'll help! :rotfl2:

I wonder if the veggie burger is any good?

I think I know the answer to that one. The clue is in the words "veggie burger". :crazy2: :rotfl:

Remember how many times you looked across the lake from Pop and saw those drab, empty buildings? This resort is such a welcomed change.

I never did that myself, but I remember everyone's pictures.

Great pictures! Looks like AoA would be a lot of fun.

:eek::eek:

It is very cool that the Disney magic won him over. Hope this is a much smoother trip!

I think I knew all along that it would, but there were a few moments when I seriously had my doubts. :lmao: I think this trip should go smoother with them knowing what to expect. And with this trip I will make sure that Denny and I get a little couples time during it. We'll obvioulsy also watch the kids one evening so my bor and SIL can go out (probably to WPE :rotfl2:)
Take a wide shot or two next time, that'll help! :rotfl2:

I think I know the answer to that one. The clue is in the words "veggie burger". :crazy2: :rotfl:

Well, I know you are a true "meat" burger connoisseur, so just ignore that question. :rolleyes1 Believe it or not (and I'm sure that's a not), BK actually has a decent veggie burger. Just sayin........

I never did that myself, but I remember everyone's pictures.

Great pictures! Looks like AoA would be a lot of fun.

Those buildings just looked so pathetic. I think its great that they turned it into such a vibrant and high tech resort. I would love to stay there sometime, just to really check it out.

Thanks for all of the pictures of the AoA resort. Looks like that pool area is going to be a lot of fun for the kiddo's.

Yeah, the "mad" housewife on that wine bottle looks prefectly content. :confused:

Thanks for all of the pictures of the AoA resort. Looks like that pool area is going to be a lot of fun for the kiddo's.

I know - if they had that when I was a kid I would probably want to live in that pool. :rotfl2: It really looked amazing and anything with zero entry gets big points in my book.

Yeah, the "mad" housewife on that wine bottle looks prefectly content. :confused:

I decided it's probably because she's already had a couple glasses of that zinfandel. :rotfl2:

I would love to go check out AofA, but it would KILL my kids not to be able to swim in that cool Nemo pool! It's beautiful!

I wish the suites had balconies. The building wall looks so flat - like a more standard hotel outside. Good thing they painted it so nicely to make it so pretty.

Treats from Epcot would make traffic much more bearable!!

Yay, you're going in June again! I probably wouldn't be able to resist if I had an AP and a free place to stay too! :banana:

I love all of you AoA pictures! I'm even more excited for my one night there now, after seeing this update! :cool1:

Ugh...I can't stand leaving the Disney bubble! :( It's ok if it's a little while, but I'm not sure I'd be able to leave for a whole night! :rotfl:

I would love to go check out AofA, but it would KILL my kids not to be able to swim in that cool Nemo pool! It's beautiful!

Do DVC pool hopping privileges not apply there? Seriously, I don't even know. But what I want to know is how many people from PoP come over and use that pool and what's to stop them? I have never seen pool hopping as such a big issue. Except, of course, at SAB. That definitely has to be controlled, but I do think part of the fun is visiting other pools. So glad I am permitted to do that with a few exceptions.

I wish the suites had balconies. The building wall looks so flat - like a more standard hotel outside. Good thing they painted it so nicely to make it so pretty.

I agree. I rather have an outside entrance than no balcony. At least if you are a high floor you can go out and take pictures.

Treats from Epcot would make traffic much more bearable!!

Treats from Epcot can make a lot of things more bearable. :rotfl:

Yay, you're going in June again! I probably wouldn't be able to resist if I had an AP and a free place to stay too! :banana:

Yeah - its kind of hard to say no to that. :rotfl2: Of course, nothing's really free, so I do need to make this a budget friendly trip. My SIL is talking about packing lunches, which I don't know if I am such a fan of that. Too hard in the summer heat. But since I'm staying off site, I think I want to try some off site restaurants. Why not?

I love all of you AoA pictures! I'm even more excited for my one night there now, after seeing this update! :cool1:

You're not going to want to leave. :rotfl2: Except that when you do, you get to go stay in a Royal Room and that is going to be pretty cool.

Ugh...I can't stand leaving the Disney bubble! :( It's ok if it's a little while, but I'm not sure I'd be able to leave for a whole night! :rotfl:

I'm going to be leaving EVERY night in June! :rotfl2: I wonder how that's going to feel? I think I'm up for the challenge. ::yes::

I am finally all caught up again! I am really loving your report. Your pictures are wonderful. It's been so long since we were at Disney (May 2010), and it's going to be at least another year before we get back, so I am living vicariously through reports like yours. Your writing and pictures make me feel like I'm there for a bit. :cool1:

Loved all the pictures, thanks! I must say though, those bar prices did not look 'value' friendly to me. Is that how much they are throughout WDW?

That cookie looked delightful, will have to remember that next time.

I am finally all caught up again! I am really loving your report. Your pictures are wonderful. It's been so long since we were at Disney (May 2010), and it's going to be at least another year before we get back, so I am living vicariously through reports like yours. Your writing and pictures make me feel like I'm there for a bit. :cool1:

I'm so glad you are still enjoying my TR. I know that a year is a long time to wait, so that's got to be hard.

I think the AoA pictures really DO capture the Disney spirit, so hopefully they helped make you feel closer to the action. :)

BTW - I was checking out your PTR today and your scrap book pages are wonderful. :thumbsup2

Loved all the pictures, thanks! I must say though, those bar prices did not look 'value' friendly to me. Is that how much they are throughout WDW?

I have to go back and look at that picture because I don't even remember what the prices were. But I would venture to say they are pretty similar all over the world. There are no cheap adult beverages in Disney, so you need to find the ones that pack the most punch. :rotfl2:

That cookie looked delightful, will have to remember that next time.

OMG - they had sooooooooooooo many yummy things to pick from. I just picked pretty randomly because I didn't want to hold up the line. If there had been no one behind me it would have taken me 10 minutes to decide. Not kidding. :rotfl:

Hey Mary Ellen! Just wanted to thank you for the pictures of AoA again. Thanks to your pictures (especially the one of the bus stops), we made the switch from the CBR to AoA in order to save my Mama a few bucks. Actually, quite a few bucks....to the tune of $653. If a promotion comes out that allows us to save money on a room at the CBR, we'll switch back.

Hey Mary Ellen! Just wanted to thank you for the pictures of AoA again. Thanks to your pictures (especially the one of the bus stops), we made the switch from the CBR to AoA in order to save my Mama a few bucks. Actually, quite a few bucks....to the tune of $653. If a promotion comes out that allows us to save money on a room at the CBR, we'll switch back.

I just read that in your TR and I think that's so cool. Remember what I said about Denny being impressed? - that is definitely a litmus test since nothing impresses him.

I know you guys are still hoping for a CBR discount, but I really don't think you can go wrong with AoA. Heck, I am trying to figure out how I can stay there.

Luvin the AoA pics. I need to stay there someday

Doesn't it look so amazing? I hope you did get a chance to stay there soon - like on your next WDW trip! You better start showing those pictures to your momma now and start getting her psyched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter