• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust? The End p136 *New TR Link* p138

Ugh, I can't believe the issues you had with your phone and photobucket. I would've pullled my hair out trying to get that solved.

I'm impressed that you already have excursions planned for your cruise. That's going to eliminate so much stress in the future. And Discovery Cove does sound like a lot of fun.

I am looking forward to seeing how your trip went now that it's just you two. I'm guessing more relaxed. :rotfl:

I'm going to reply to the Cruise portion of your latest update and then go back and read the rest. You may have been referring to my trip report when you were talking about someone saying Nassau was nasty. To us, it was. The old fort may be the one that we toured, and I use the term "toured" lightly. It was not big at all and took very little time to see. I've heard a lot about the Queens Stairs though and it's a place we'd consider. I guess the actual town of Nassau just wasn't our "thing". However, we really did like the See & Sea tour minus the driving tour in the city.

Okay, going back to read the rest of your installment.

How frustrating that your sister-in-law was a laundry room hog. At least you were able to toss in your necessities when she wasn't looking. ;)

The pictures that you took are gorgeous! The Treehouse Villas look so quiet and peaceful. :love: I thought about trying to rent points there for our upcoming trip but I'm a little leery simply because I've never rented.

Sorry for all the photo trouble! That sounds like it was a huge PITA. I use Google's storage (Picasa) if that's any help, but it sounds like you've already found a work-around.

Looks like it was a nice morning roaming the grounds of the resort! Nothing wrong with exploring the grounds--the Imagineers made it that nice for a reason!

All the computer and photobucket trouble really does sound like a huge PITA... I feel for you... I have absolutely no patience for that kind of stuff...:badpc:

I love that you have two trips already in the works and you're still writing this one...I do that too...:goodvibes It's a hobby...

I will be anxious to read about the cruise especially... Seriously thinking about that...:scratchin

SSR photos... look like you are totally removed from it all...relaxing... like you're at WDW but you're also somewhere totally else...

Let see what you and Denny get up to...:surfweb:

You did a LOT before leaving the tree house. Your morning has worn me out, I think I need a nap.

Trying to think where you went next, not DTD if your brother went there.

Resort switch day is always tough, isn't it. No matter how often we do it and how easy Disney makes it with luggage transfer, it always seems to eat up half our day. I'm glad you guys were still able to get some fun in at the fitness center and the pool.

Resort switch is tough, but we had no choice as we were downsizing considerably. Actually, we had plans to leave the Disney bubble for the night and return on Saturday. Does this give you a hint? :beach:

Looking forward to hear about the "couples only" portion of your trip!

I am looking forward to writing about it. I will say this - it was very relaxing and there was lots of pool time, adult beverages, and yummy meals involved.

I will give you a BIG shout out for one month!!! I'm right there with you and I can't wait to meet you! :banana:

I can't wait to meet you and the family either! I am really looking forward to our DIS meet! It's going to be a great trip!

Such pretty pictures around SSR Treehouses. I'm glad you were able to squeeze in a little laundry.

:rotfl: haha on the laundry. It was about the last thing I felt like doing, but with a 10 night stay I thought it might be a good idea. I actually had plenty of cloths and probably even enough underwear, but I needed my running clothes washed because I didn't feel like bringing that many shirts and shorts.

Yay for you and Denny time!!

We sure earned it, didn't we? :rotfl:

UGH! Wanna hear my trick? I'm trying to avoid the middle man too but do like to bulk upload and the iphone isn't great for that even when your app works. We have an external drive that we back up our laptops too. I use it as a storage device for the photo's so I know they are backed up, but aren't taking up hard drive space on my limping along laptop. I just drag and drop from the memory stick to the external drive and then upload to PB from there. IMHO since you are already paying for pro on PB I'd stick with it.
Still it's a pain no matter what you do. Phone time stamps not matching the camera (remind me to change the time on my camera night one will you?????) and then upside down pictures...lol!

I do have pro for photobucket and I will continue to use that for my regular pictures. I think I'll just use Flicker for the phone pictures and dump the bad ones whenever it gets too full. I do like that I can see the pictures at work. That is cool, but I am still blocked from accessing the site.

You are totally off the hook! I am not remotely worried about it to be honest. I'm more excited about the 30 days. I mean 29!!!!!!!! At least that's what my countdown says. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yup 28 today. My ticker is a day behind because I never changed it when I added the extra day. 4 weeks from now we will BOTH be there. Woo Hoo! :cool1:

I got the groceries about set too so owe you an email.

Cool!

Ok that's funny! Is the whitewall really only 18 inches?

That is what I read on the cruise threads because I was investigating whether or not I would like an aft state room. I could be wrong, but I feel pretty sure that's what it said.

We went to the Sheraton. I don't want to do too many spoilers though but I will totally fill you in on our experience and thoughts on the city itself as well.

You'll just have to wait 29 days! :rotfl2:

28 days to hear about the Sheraton. I really hoped you liked it. Can you at least give me a yay or nay? :confused3 It got really good reviews on Trip Advisor. Ok, I'll try to be patient.

OMG I SO need this trip. 29 days 29 days 29 days!!!!

28 28 28 28 28 28 28.......:rotfl2:........:cool1:

Absolutely. If they book, the book. If not, oh well. I am just SICK about the new AP price. I bought mine in August as I was upgrading a one day base ticket. I would have saved even more by waiting. I can only hope and pray they do something similar next year...but that won't even help as it would be past my renewal date. Arrgh.

Yeah - that is a bummer for you because you could have gotten it for this trip and I actually still have water park passes on an adult ticket. That would have been fun. I might go to the WP the day you leave. Why not? Then I will spend my last night circling the world showcase and saying goodbye to the Epcot I will not see for another YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer about the increase in points for the HH change. But fun that your friends are going!!!

I am glad they decided to go and I really do prefer the big villas over a studio. We'll be fine pointwise. We will just have to borrow if we need a 2BR in october. If we don't we will be fine because I left my VWL contract intact and I would love to stay there next November when the decorations go up. It's just hard to explain to your friends that whatever they decide factors very heavily into my planning strategy.

CUTE pics in the pool! Love the frogs.

Those frogs were so cool. We didn't see them working the first day which should have been our sign that something was amiss with the pool.

10-15 isn't bad. We weren't on time for ANY of our villa check outs. :rotfl2: That would have driven me nuts, going to do laundry and finding it full. Heck that happens here all the time (E's do their own)

It was a little annoying, to say the least, because everyone had this giant suitcases so I figured they had to have enough clean clothes, but maybe she just didn't want to go home with any dirty clothes.

Woo Hoo!! You'll be back in Disney before you know it!! :cool1:

Talk about being back in Disney soon - look at you with only 10 days to go. :cool1:

I would say that Nassau is worth checking out.....once. We didn't get off the Dream last year but that was because Ed & I had been there in 2004. We did the Queen's Stairs & the fort tour. Both were neat & we did some nice pictures. But, we didn't stay long. We also went to the pirate museum which was neat and visited the Straw Market. We didn't spend the whole day there.

That's exactly why I want to tour - I want to take pictures. I like that touristy stuff, so at the very minimum we will do that. I do want to hear about the Sheraton from Cynthia, but she's going to make me wait. :rolleyes1

Can't wait to hear how the rest of the trip went with just the 2 of y'all. :goodvibes

It was really fun, so stick around!

I have to run off to school for the morning- training volunteers for school copying, so I didn't get through your whole update. Which was hard-fought! When you said Update from Hell, I was afraid you were describing something bad that happened from the trip, but the troubles you had getting us your update really stunk!

I have been having terrible issues with the DIS boards lately - my lost update, my photobucket fopah, and the unexpected internet explorer closures. Ugh - then today we actually had a quick power surge at work and my computer shut down in the middle of replies. Perfect.

Anyway, I stopped reading when I got to your update about the cruise excursions. As you know, I never finished my Atlantis report I will. Someday. But we took some time out to do a tour of Nassau which included the Queen's Staircase and one of the forts. Not a bad excursion, and I'll feed you some info and pictures sometime soon-ish.

I really, really want to read more about Atlantis. It looks and sounds so cool. The excursions over there are super expensive, so as much as I would like to do it I really feel like I should do the touristy less expensive things first. I would LOVE some pictures.

The laundry situation would have aggravated me. I get aggravated when someone fills all the machines up in the resort and then leaves but never comes back forever!! I had that happen at the BW some at Easter. It was soo frustrating.

That is so frustrating. ugh! That reminds me of college. I lived on the 9th floor and it was a pain to keep going downstairs and checking on laundry only to find stuff in there with no owner. I was a little aggravated that I couldn't do a load when I wanted to. :(

I bet you head to the resort!!!!

Stay tuned to find that out and so much more......popcorn::

Ugh, I can't believe the issues you had with your phone and photobucket. I would've pullled my hair out trying to get that solved.

I should never have deleted that app. I figured out the problem was with photobucket when even pictures from my desk top wouldn't load. :faint: I have to say that I over reacted when I impulsively deleted that app and now I am paying for it.

I'm impressed that you already have excursions planned for your cruise. That's going to eliminate so much stress in the future. And Discovery Cove does sound like a lot of fun.

I really REALLY want to go to DC. It looks like such a cool place.

I am definitely thinking ahead about what I do and don't want to do on the cruise. It will make planning so much easier!

I am looking forward to seeing how your trip went now that it's just you two. I'm guessing more relaxed. :rotfl:

Ya think? :rotfl: It was definitely a million times more relaxed. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but you know what I mean. :laughing:

I'm going to reply to the Cruise portion of your latest update and then go back and read the rest. You may have been referring to my trip report when you were talking about someone saying Nassau was nasty. To us, it was. The old fort may be the one that we toured, and I use the term "toured" lightly. It was not big at all and took very little time to see. I've heard a lot about the Queens Stairs though and it's a place we'd consider. I guess the actual town of Nassau just wasn't our "thing". However, we really did like the See & Sea tour minus the driving tour in the city.

It definitely wasn't just your TR that gave me that impression. I have been reading the same thing for awhile. In fact, I know you really didn't enjoy the cruise, but I don't remember you having a strong negative opinion of Nassau. I am going to reread that part of your TR so I can learn a little more about your excursion. :thumbsup2

Okay, going back to read the rest of your installment.

28 days to hear about the Sheraton. I really hoped you liked it. Can you at least give me a yay or nay? :confused3 It got really good reviews on Trip Advisor. Ok, I'll try to be patient.

You can live 28 days. I promise! :rotfl2:

Yeah - that is a bummer for you because you could have gotten it for this trip and I actually still have water park passes on an adult ticket. That would have been fun. I might go to the WP the day you leave. Why not? Then I will spend my last night circling the world showcase and saying goodbye to the Epcot I will not see for another YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get on DME until about 3:30...

It was a little annoying, to say the least, because everyone had this giant suitcases so I figured they had to have enough clean clothes, but maybe she just didn't want to go home with any dirty clothes.
I prefer to go home with clean clothes. Nothing worse than going straight back to work and having all of your vacation laundry and clean up still to do when you get home. It does make it so much nicer. Especially with kids. I did laundry in all 3 of our villas n this last trip. LOL!

I would not have, had we been in a studio. LOVED the 1 b for that.

I have to admit I'm lost on the whole camera/photobucket/Iphone issue! :faint: I didn't even know you could upload pix onto photobucket just on your phone...how do you get them off of your camera on to the phone then? :eek: So confusing...I'll just do it the old fashioned way I guess, just keep putting them all on my computer and then on photobucket! :rotfl2:

Yay, your Food and Wine trip is so close! :cool1: And your cruise sounds amazing! I've heard people say they won't leave the ship to go to Nassau either, but I don't get it, it's the Bahamas, how bad could it be? :confused3 I don't know, I feel like if I ever do a cruise, I'd like to at least check it out!

I love your SSR pics, it looks so pretty there! Glad you still had the rest of your trip to look forward to with just Denny! I'm sure having the family there was fun, but it must have been nice to do your own thing and not worry about everyone else! :cool1:

I think I remember when you were planning this trip you mentioning something about visiting friends...in Daytona? Is that where you guys are going? Or am I wayyyyy off...I could just be pulling that out of my :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Whew! It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one who wasn't impressed with Nassau. :thumbsup2 I have several pictures of the fort in my report and lots of pictures that I took on the See & Sea portion of the tour.

How frustrating that your sister-in-law was a laundry room hog. At least you were able to toss in your necessities when she wasn't looking. ;)

I guess with 4 boys she is used to having that laundry machine going 24/7. :rotfl: Yup - I sure did stick some stuff in there when she wasn't looking. :rotfl:

The pictures that you took are gorgeous! The Treehouse Villas look so quiet and peaceful. :love: I thought about trying to rent points there for our upcoming trip but I'm a little leery simply because I've never rented.

It really was so pretty back there and I thinking renting points is really a fabulous idea. You definitely have to find a reputable source. It would be ideal if it was someone you knew from thd DIS boards. That's how I ended up buying - I rented first. You should check out the DVC boards for more information on renting. And I know the timeshare store does rentals as well. I purchased both my contracts through them so I know they are reputable.

Sorry for all the photo trouble! That sounds like it was a huge PITA. I use Google's storage (Picasa) if that's any help, but it sounds like you've already found a work-around.

I will definitely look at Picassa. I know I can always see your pictures at work and I would love to be able to find a site that isn't paritally or fully firewalled. I can see my flickr pics at work, but I can get into the site to do any editing or posting.

Looks like it was a nice morning roaming the grounds of the resort! Nothing wrong with exploring the grounds--the Imagineers made it that nice for a reason!

I did have a lovely morning just taking it all in because its such a different ambiance from the Boardwalk, which was our next resort stop. I know I keep saying this, but I would love to go back to SSR in the cooler weather to really enjoy the outdoors.

All the computer and photobucket trouble really does sound like a huge PITA... I feel for you... I have absolutely no patience for that kind of stuff...:badpc:

Neither do I and its even more frustrating that I deleted my app thinking that I could download it again. I learned my lesson - big time!

I love that you have two trips already in the works and you're still writing this one...I do that too...:goodvibes It's a hobby...

I always make sure I have lots of stuff in my queue. I am looking forward to all of my upcoming trips because each one is going to be different and a lot of fun!

I will be anxious to read about the cruise especially... Seriously thinking about that...:scratchin

I really got interested in the cruise from reading other DISers cruise TRs. It just seems like something I "have" to do. Its like this invisible force just sucking me in. :rotfl2:

SSR photos... look like you are totally removed from it all...relaxing... like you're at WDW but you're also somewhere totally else...

That bridge area where I was standing to take those pictures became one of my favorite spots. I felt like I could just hang out there all day and watch the boats go by. It really was the perfect spot.

Let see what you and Denny get up to...:surfweb:

Here's a hint......:beach:

You did a LOT before leaving the tree house. Your morning has worn me out, I think I need a nap.

I did do a lot, didn't I? :rotfl: I was trying to pack it all in before we left.

Trying to think where you went next, not DTD if your brother went there.

:rotfl2: You are right on that guess!

You can live 28 days. I promise! :rotfl2:

I'm sure I will! :hyper: Thanks!

I don't get on DME until about 3:30...

I couldn't remember what time you left. Maybe I'll go in the afternoon. I think it would be fun to just sit around and read. Of course, I could do that at the Boardwalk. I fell in love with the quiet pool over at the inn. It's my newest place to be q recluse. Wait until you see it - so cute.

I prefer to go home with clean clothes. Nothing worse than going straight back to work and having all of your vacation laundry and clean up still to do when you get home. It does make it so much nicer. Especially with kids. I did laundry in all 3 of our villas n this last trip. LOL!

It's weird, but I just expect to have a pile of laundry when I come home. I just pile it all up in the laundry room and go to work. I have to unpack either way, so its actually easier for me to dump it all in the laundry room. :rotfl: OK, I'm weird. I know.

I would not have, had we been in a studio. LOVED the 1 b for that.

Isn't that washer/dryer great? That's why it was so annoying that it was in use everytime I tried to use it. It was like - wait - I used all these points, can't I atleast do my wash. :faint:

I have to admit I'm lost on the whole camera/photobucket/Iphone issue! :faint: I didn't even know you could upload pix onto photobucket just on your phone...how do you get them off of your camera on to the phone then? :eek: So confusing...I'll just do it the old fashioned way I guess, just keep putting them all on my computer and then on photobucket! :rotfl2:

I upload my camera pictures to my computer and then to photobucket. BUT, I (had) an app that would upload my phone pictures directly to photobucket. So much better than uploading my phones pics to the computer and THEN to photobucket. My phone pics I just edit in photobucket. My camera pics get edited in iphoto before they go to photobucket.

So, apparently, photobucket upgraded its app and it won't work on the operating system on the iphone S. Boo! But Flickrs does - so now all my phone pics will go to Flickr and I'll keep using photobucket for my regular pics.

Make sense? I hope I explained it ok.

There are some cameras that will upload directly to a site like photobucket, but mine doesn't.

Yay, your Food and Wine trip is so close! :cool1: And your cruise sounds amazing! I've heard people say they won't leave the ship to go to Nassau either, but I don't get it, it's the Bahamas, how bad could it be? :confused3 I don't know, I feel like if I ever do a cruise, I'd like to at least check it out!

I am so excited for F&W. It's going to be such a new experience. :cool1:

Exactly, about Nassau - how bad CAN it be? I guess it can be nasty, but I still want to check it and take pictures. You know I am all about the pictures.

I love your SSR pics, it looks so pretty there! Glad you still had the rest of your trip to look forward to with just Denny! I'm sure having the family there was fun, but it must have been nice to do your own thing and not worry about everyone else! :cool1:

I love SSR. I can't wait to stay there again. I really enjoyed it.

When everyone left I was totally excited to have my "second" trip to look forward to.

I think I remember when you were planning this trip you mentioning something about visiting friends...in Daytona? Is that where you guys are going? Or am I wayyyyy off...I could just be pulling that out of my :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Nope - you are totally correct! You have a good memory. We actually did go to Daytona, but we still spent a little bit more time in the bubble before we left.

Whew! It makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one who wasn't impressed with Nassau. :thumbsup2 I have several pictures of the fort in my report and lots of pictures that I took on the See & Sea portion of the tour.

Oh - you are totally NOT the only one who felt that way. It seems to be a common theme. I am curious to see what Cynthia thought, but she sure isn't given me any hints....ARe you Cynthia????????? :rotfl:

I am definitely going to look at that update of your again. Sometimes when I read at work and can't see the pictures I just can't retain what I am reading....even when I go back and look at them later. So that's probably why I barely remember your excursions into Nassau.

I am so glad I am not as far behind as I thought.

I don't mind Nassau. It's not fabulous, but not the worst. I've toured 2 forts and the queens stairs. Interesting..I sure wish I had a digital camera back then. I was really stingy with my picture taking. It's been many years since I've done that though.

I am so glad I am not as far behind as I thought.

You're totally not behind. I have been a bit of a slacker lately because of technical issues. I hope to do another update soon (without all the issues).

I don't mind Nassau. It's not fabulous, but not the worst. I've toured 2 forts and the queens stairs. Interesting..I sure wish I had a digital camera back then. I was really stingy with my picture taking. It's been many years since I've done that though.

I bet if you had a digital back then you would have taken some amazing pictures. I am really most interesting in seeing if especially to take pictures. Pre digital I never took pictures for exactly that reason. I didn't want to "waste" them, so I let Denny take all the pics. My, times have changed! :rotfl:

I really, really want to read more about Atlantis. It looks and sounds so cool. The excursions over there are super expensive, so as much as I would like to do it I really feel like I should do the touristy less expensive things first. I would LOVE some pictures.

ARGH!!!

Everytime I go to reply to you, I get called into the school for volunteering!

I will let you know when I post the Nassau tour pictures, and if I have any Atlantis suggestions. If there are 4 of you on the cruise, check into the cost of getting a room a Comfort Suites. That will give you access to Atlantis, usually at prices much less than offered through the cruise line.

I'll reply to your actual update when I get back from school!

OK, I'm back and I'm not answering my phone or reading email until I post this response!

Once again, your SSR pictures are phenomenal! You really capture the beauty and peacefulness of the resort.

I was glad to read that there was a little bit of pool time before everyone headed away from the resort.

Will you be letting us know how the train ride back was for Nick? Uneventful, I hope!

So where are you off to? Well, you keep posting a beach umbrella as a hint, so a PP said Daytona, but you also said you stay in the Disney bubble a little longer. Vero or Typhoon Lagoon.

I'm going with TL.

aah the beauty of an early morning car appt in a dealership with Wi-Fi was that I could back read and catch up on my Nook. :goodvibes

So are you tacking days at WDW before or after the Cruise? or are you making it two separate trips? I got confused somehow!!:confused3

WAHOOOO for less than a month being at F&W and with your DIS friends!

I think that Illuminations is the perfect "last night" fireworks. I love that one. It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. even more than Wishes.

I love seeing all of your SSR photos -- and Cynthia's too. I have a secret.... Joe and I are nearly ready to drink the kool-aid and crashing in on your "home" in FL. pixiedust: That's the place where I can learn to relax :coffee:

I say that when everyone else headed to Walmart & the railway station, You & Denny headed to Epcot for a relaxing tour of World Showcase by sampling drinks at every country :goodvibes (that's what I would do, after I lingered just a little while in my roompixiedust:)

I still need to go back and read all the comments but I'm caught up with updates.

I hope Denny's mom is ok.

Ugh on the computer troubles. I got so frustrated with that happening I've started doing the TRs on Word before posting them.

How are you getting such a fabulous Premium AP price? Through AAA?

Your Nassau plans sound great :) I'm really leaning towards the sealion excursion for my next visit.

Congrats on your trip coming up fast!

Forgive me... but another meal at WGPE? Isn't that like their third one? It is good... don't get me wrong. I think it is a must...just not a must multiple times.

Looks like check out went pretty smooth... except for the laundry. ;)

How exciting that you and Denny get some vacay alone time!!! I think you certainly deserved it after all you put up with from your db and sil!

ARGH!!!

Everytime I go to reply to you, I get called into the school for volunteering!

What a coincidence that isn't working in my favor. :laughing:

I will let you know when I post the Nassau tour pictures, and if I have any Atlantis suggestions. If there are 4 of you on the cruise, check into the cost of getting a room a Comfort Suites. That will give you access to Atlantis, usually at prices much less than offered through the cruise line.

I'll reply to your actual update when I get back from school!

I actually read that somewhere and I do think if the other couple goes with us then getting a room at the comfort suites makes sense. If its just the two of us, probably not so much. Thanks for reminding me of that.

OK, I'm back and I'm not answering my phone or reading email until I post this response!

Such dedication. I appreciate it! :)

Once again, your SSR pictures are phenomenal! You really capture the beauty and peacefulness of the resort.

Thank you. I really enjoyed that area of SSR. It was so peaceful and relaxing!

I was glad to read that there was a little bit of pool time before everyone headed away from the resort.

I know the boys enjoyed their final swim, especially since the last time they swam in the pool was arrival day.

Will you be letting us know how the train ride back was for Nick? Uneventful, I hope!

I will definitely let you know how that went AND I even have a picture!

So where are you off to? Well, you keep posting a beach umbrella as a hint, so a PP said Daytona, but you also said you stay in the Disney bubble a little longer. Vero or Typhoon Lagoon.

I'm going with TL.

I will reveal the secret destination tomorrow!

aah the beauty of an early morning car appt in a dealership with Wi-Fi was that I could back read and catch up on my Nook. :goodvibes

I love that. Nothing better than DISing to pass the time. I can't think of a better way to entertain myself when I have downtime.

So are you tacking days at WDW before or after the Cruise? or are you making it two separate trips? I got confused somehow!!:confused3

We are going to HHI in April and using points for that. Then we are going to WDW after the cruise. I'm not sure how many days yet.

WAHOOOO for less than a month being at F&W and with your DIS friends!

Can't wait! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think that Illuminations is the perfect "last night" fireworks. I love that one. It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. even more than Wishes.

There is something more engaging with Illuminations. I think its because the globe actually moves closer to you with a certain purpose. The fireworks of Wishes, although choreographed, just seem more random.

I love seeing all of your SSR photos -- and Cynthia's too. I have a secret.... Joe and I are nearly ready to drink the kool-aid and crashing in on your "home" in FL. pixiedust: That's the place where I can learn to relax :coffee:

That's awesome!!!!! :goodvibes So you are thinking about buying points at SSR? I don't think you will regret it. There's something really great about owning a piece of the magic! pixiedust:

I say that when everyone else headed to Walmart & the railway station, You & Denny headed to Epcot for a relaxing tour of World Showcase by sampling drinks at every country :goodvibes (that's what I would do, after I lingered just a little while in my roompixiedust:)

I think you might be on to something. Stay tuned........;)

I still need to go back and read all the comments but I'm caught up with updates.

Yeah for getting caught up. I can never get caught up on comments. I don't even try anymore.

I hope Denny's mom is ok.

She is doing better. She sprained her ankle and ended up in the hospital because she's 94. Then she had some respiratory distress and ended up in the stepdown unit. I think she was transferred to a rehab facility today.

Ugh on the computer troubles. I got so frustrated with that happening I've started doing the TRs on Word before posting them.

Sometimes I do that while I am at work, but that particular update was sort of "free-flowing", so I just wrote it all on the fly. It was really going well. I still can't believe I deleted it. :faint:

How are you getting such a fabulous Premium AP price? Through AAA?

Nope - it's been advertised here for about a week. Too good of a price to pass up. You can have one too! :cool1: I doesn't have to be activated until the end of next year.

Your Nassau plans sound great :) I'm really leaning towards the sealion excursion for my next visit.

That sounds pretty cool. You didn't walk around Nassau at all, did you?

Congrats on your trip coming up fast!

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay is all I can say!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter