Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust? The End p136 *New TR Link* p138

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's cat. It's so sad. I had to put down one of mine two years ago, and I still have moments when I get very upset about it.

It is such a difficult thing to do. No matter how much you know its the right thing, it just doesn't make it any easier. I think its the pity you have for the animal not understanding why they are sick and suffering.

I love the decal you added. It's so cool. I have to say, I may have to get one for myself.

Amazon.com baby!

Sorry about your Moms cat. She looks beautiful.
I have a love hate relationship with cats...mostly because we have about 80 barn cats that like to ocme nad poop in my garage. I wish a few would run away. yo ushould see what it looks like next to the barn right before the guys bring a bucket of milk out from the cows. Those cats know what time to be there and they ALL are there. :rotfl2:

Thanks Jen. I can NOT imagine 80 cats. :rotfl: OMG - no WONDER you have a love/hate relationship with them. Cats are definitely not good when they are in masses. I don't think I would care for that at all. I am just happy to have 3 spoiled lolling around the house. And even that is too many at times.

You got some fabulous wishes pictures. Did you use a tripod?

Thanks and no, I didn't use a tripod. I am going to take my tripod this summer when we drive. My suitcase was packed so full last June there would have been no way. :rolleyes1

Love your photo recap!!! :goodvibes

Thanks because PHEW - that was a lot of work. Way worse than a regular update! :rotfl:

Great photo recap! Love the idea of a quick flashback through the whole trip. Can't wait to hear the final thoughts, though I'm sad to see it coming to an end.

Great photo recap! I love doing that, it's like a way of saying, remember this? This is what happened in a nutshell. :thumbsup2

The recap helps me to remember some of the things that happened on yout trip. We ate the Japanese place for the first time on our trip. It was such a nice out of the way place & I liked the red umbrellas!

Maybe you could help your parents take in an older adult cat. That way the cat would have a shorter life span & wouldn't out live them.

Great photo recap! Love the idea of a quick flashback through the whole trip. Can't wait to hear the final thoughts, though I'm sad to see it coming to an end.

Thanks! I think I might be having a hard time letting go of this TR because I keep finding excuses to prolong it. :rotfl:

But, really, my final thoughts ARE next.

Love the photo recap, really summarizes the entire trip and shows off some of your amazing shots! :goodvibes

Thanks. I hope it was a good summary of the trip. It was a little overwhelming to put together. ;)

Thanks for another great TR! :thumbsup2

You're welcome and thanks for joining in!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your Food and Wine trip :)

Is that a hint that I need to get started? :rotfl2: I promise it will start soon. There's so much of it I can't remember because it was such a whirlwind.

Thanks for that Mary Ellen...:goodvibes I really enjoyed that... It was a great pick me up...pixiedust:

You're welcome. So glad you enjoyed my little photo montage!

Great photo recap! I love doing that, it's like a way of saying, remember this? This is what happened in a nutshell. :thumbsup2

I always like to see a recap at the end of a TR, especially if its a lengthy one. I think its a fun way of summarizing the trip.

The recap helps me to remember some of the things that happened on yout trip. We ate the Japanese place for the first time on our trip. It was such a nice out of the way place & I liked the red umbrellas!

I love those red umbrellas and it looks like the perfect place to eat and chill. Cynthia and I had an interesting experience sitting back there during F&W. I hope a snuck a picture of our crazy encounter:rolleyes1.

Maybe you could help your parents take in an older adult cat. That way the cat would have a shorter life span & wouldn't out live them.

I actually thought about that and I think its a possibility, although my mom already said I was NOT to get her a kitten. I'm not sure how she feels about a grown cat. Hmmmmmm.......:rolleyes:

I love the photo recap! It's a great way to relive the trip, especially the ones that are longer.

I agree, long TRs can be hard to follow and a recap helps me solidify it in my mind. I'm glad you like my recap.

Beautiful photos! You have such a good eye for photography.

Now we'll have to get you crackin' on the next TR.

Beautiful photos! You have such a good eye for photography.

Thanks so much! It's crazy how different my photos look on the screen of my new computer.

Now we'll have to get you crackin' on the next TR.

I know. I know. I am such a slacker. It's coming. Really, it is.

Love the photo recap! Another impressive MEK TR! :thumbsup2

Thanks Tina! And just so you know (spoiler alert) you were instrumental in helping Cynthia decide on our new TR title. Now I just have to get it started. :rotfl:

Thanks Tina! And just so you know (spoiler alert) you were instrumental in helping Cynthia decide on our new TR title. Now I just have to get it started. :rotfl:

Oooh...I can't wait to hear what it is! :lmao: I just posted on FB that I wrote a whole wrap-up to my Disney trips to post at the end of my old TR, which I then found out has been closed. I should have known. I had a little anecdote in there about my chance meeting with Gaston. ;)

Maybe I'll just have to go ahead and start a TR for my December trip a little early!

Oooh...I can't wait to hear what it is! :lmao: I just posted on FB that I wrote a whole wrap-up to my Disney trips to post at the end of my old TR, which I then found out has been closed. I should have known. I had a little anecdote in there about my chance meeting with Gaston. ;)

Bummer about your TR being closed. Can they reopen it if you ask? I have no idea.

Let's just say that your chance meeting with Gaston inspired the name of our TR. I hope to start it next week.

Maybe I'll just have to go ahead and start a TR for my December trip a little early!

Yes please! popcorn::

I love all your pictures in the recap - EXCEPT FOR THAT CREEPY CHAIR!!!
:scared:

looking forward to your summary and the NEXT TR! (I can't pressure you, I'm still working on finishing my March TR- my goal is before Christmas now)

oh what a fun recap! Makes me excited all over again for the treehouses!

Really looking forward to the firsts and foremosts.

I'm hoping to get the photopass all sorted and in the mail this weekend.

I love all your pictures in the recap - EXCEPT FOR THAT CREEPY CHAIR!!!
:scared:

But, the question was - is that Todd or Paul?????????? :rotfl2: You didn't answer. To tell you the truth, I'm still not sure! :confused3 Glad you enjoyed the rest of the pictures!

looking forward to your summary and the NEXT TR! (I can't pressure you, I'm still working on finishing my March TR- my goal is before Christmas now)

That's right - now I don't feel as bad for taking two months to start the next TR. I plan to update this one a final time and then I'll start the new one next week. :thumbsup2 I've gotten a little out of synch now that I have a new computer and most of the pictures are on the old one. I've got to decide whether to just edit them there or move them here. Decisions. Decisions!

Agree! Can't wait!

Well, you should have the start of it to look forward to when you get home from your trip! Have a wonderful time! Enjoy!

oh what a fun recap! Makes me excited all over again for the treehouses!

Thanks!

So, where will you be staying on the group trip. I thought it was going to be BWV. Tough being an owner at both places, isn't it? Decisions. Decisions.

Really looking forward to the firsts and foremosts.

I actually have it half written. Yeah! :thumbsup2 Probably post later this week!

I'm hoping to get the photopass all sorted and in the mail this weekend.

I just saw that on FB.

And I am hoping to start our TR next week. I am going to upload my cell pics to my new computer, but most of my memory cards are uploaded to the other computer, so I may finish those edits. Organization is the key.

BTW - How WAS that Boddington's? It looked good, even at 5am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter