Will you book the Poly on Feb 25?

Just got off the phone ...
I have a lake view studio for July 2/3 !!!!!
They also had standard available

Website is down. Here is the message on home page:
Important Notice: DVCMember.com Temporarily Unavailable This Morning, February 25, 2015
DVCMember.com is temporarily unavailable this morning February 25, 2015.

All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you "home" again soon.

The website says that my id and password don't match now :(. Is that what people mean by the website being down? I also get a "fast busy" when I call. I couldn't call at 9:00 because I was driving my DD to school from swim practice. *sigh*

I also tried on line and was told I had my password wrong which was not the case.
Do I have to reset my password if I exceeded the number of tries (which I also did not but it said I did)

many of us called at 9 or even right before 9 and still are not able to get through. I got through at 9:22 and it went back to busy signal after the prompts.

I also tried on line and was told I had my password wrong which was not the case.
Do I have to reset my password if I exceeded the number of tries (which I also did not but it said I did)

No. It will reset itself eventually. What I did was ask them to send me my user id and when I did that it opened it up again. It did it instantaneously; I never got anything sent to my email.

I got the lake view room, Sat May 23 to Monday 25! We go to a grand villa at SSR after that with my wife parents and my BIL and his family. We get the first two days at disney with just myself, DW, and DD

Yeah had same password issue
Locked me out tried resetting it but didn't work still locked out
Then got the website down message :(
Finally got through on phone on hold now said approx 19 minutes a few minutes ago when I got through

I did finally get into the website and you can book online . . . except I am getting the hourglass from heck.

Edit: It finally showed me full availability from 6/1 - 6/8 for a standard view studio. BUT I AM OUT OF POINTS. I was just looking for fun.

The phone number is now ringing! Let's see how long it takes for the computer to pick up.

ETA: Got through about 2 minutes ago. Wait time 20 mins. I was able to log in, waiting for it to respond to my request.

Last edited:
I was getting the password error too. So I tried a back door entry by signing into MDE then doing a search on DVC member login. Since I was already logged it, it took me right to the DVC dashboard. I saw the message about it being down this morning, but I was still about to search on the resort a availability tool and find Poly villas, I was also able to click through the book online feature. I just couldn't complete the transaction. My DH is out getting an oil change, and since we never actually discussed staying in a studio vs a 1 bedroom, I didn't want to go ahead and book without him knowing. He loves his 1-br units.

got through again, same thing happened. Press 1 for vacation planning and it goes right back to busy signal.

Got through - 20 minute hold time. Booked standard view studio beginning on 9/25, which was just within the 7 month window!

Finally got through on the 407 number. After going through ringing, phone tree, more ringing, the system said "20 minutes". Will keep you posted.

Edit: I also was able to get back on the website...however it is really sluggish.

Last edited:
Sweet, just got 2 weeks in May for a standard studio!

Online for first 50 mins didn't show Poly as an option, when it did show up, it always timed out. Finally got through on the phone after 20 min wait, switched without a problem!

I finally got through online. I booked 4 days in June in a standard view studio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter