Will you book the Poly on Feb 25?

Website isn't down. It's just taking a while to load, probably because of high traffic. However, Poly isn't a listed option on there yet.

i'm on hold now. 20 min wait. it just took forever for the phone to stop ringing and for it to go to the prompts

I got through the prompts, then a ton of ringing, then it said the usual script about a survey, now it's ringing again.....

Same here Sol. After some more ringing I got the 20 min wait time message and I have background music now

Website isn't down. It's just taking a while to load, probably because of high traffic. However, Poly isn't a listed option on there yet.

It's down for some of us. I was on earlier then I signed out and when I tried to sign back in at 9:03 EST it says my password is wrong. It is still telling me that . . . which I know isn't accurate. I can't even get IN to the website.

LOL, it is telling me that due to the holidays the wait time is longer than usual....

Web site seems to be working for me, at a really slow speed. But Poly is not an option to book for me.

Won't let me log in either...keeps telling me password or user name is incorrect which is not the case!

Still nothing but busy signals on both 800 and 407 numbers. How is anyone getting through?

Geez, I also am getting the "password not valid" on the website. This is ridiculous.

It's down for some of us. I was on earlier then I signed out and when I tried to sign back in at 9:03 EST it says my password is wrong. It is still telling me that . . . which I know isn't accurate. I can't even get IN to the website.

It's the same for me too. I was logged in just fine. Switched screens for a second and when I came back I was logged out and my password is wrong which I know is right. I was actually looking at other resorts too lol.

Geez, I also am getting the "password not valid" on the website. This is ridiculous.

Oh yes and now it has told me I have exceeded my password attempts. :crazy2: I'm not trying for PVB but I am hoping a few days will open up for Boardwalk due to it. I am also trying for a BOG lunch reservation and that system crashed, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter