• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

I'm so in.

And if one changes and you wind up eating at Kona: Tuna Oscar=amazing. Kona Cool Sundown=great drink.

:wave: Hi Nicki! Happy I found you!

A few things:

Sci-Fi: We dined here for the first time this past Nov. Told DH just order burgers and shakes. Well, the chef had a very heavy hand with the salt shaker, the burgers were so salty we couldn't eat them. Next time (we have to return, DS5 loved it there) I'm requesting no seasoning on the burgers! Just a heads up.

GFC: I've heard wonderful things about that stuffed croissant, I'd love to hear your review :thumbsup2

BWI: Stay away!! Move your ressie back to the BC!!! We had the worst WDW vacation ever at the BWI!! From check in to check out was HORRIBLE! I wrote a seven-page complaint letter to guest services, they gave me a partcial refund. The garden cottages are also very far away from the CL lounge, I don't think the cr@py food they serve is worth the hike.

Chef Mickey's: We actually like breakfast there. You'll like the variety.

Thanks to your reviews I have Boma breakfast on my ADR list and I have to try that Chai frozen drink in AK!

Have a safe drive!:drive:
Mare

Your trip reports have come highly recommended so I have decided to sub this time and join in on all the fun!!

I wish you a great trip and bring on the food reviews!!

yummmm.....alcohol and ice cream....what more could a girl ask for???

More time in WDW thats what!

Milkshakes (make mine an alkie one) with a side of onion rings... hey, they're a vegetable, aren't they, and the milkshake, it's a dairy product, right? Then... health food!!! YAY!!! :lmao:

We'll plan on toward the end of the week, when we're at Poly... K??? Wings and fruity drinks sound good right now!!!

So, it's snowing and windy and FREEZING here... gotta have some tropical pics. (don't forget!!! ;) )

Cold here too, 40 degrees this morning brrrrr! Dont you know that Disney food is fat free!?

Nicki, I was so excited to see your post over on the food thread that you were leaving in two days -- I had to come right over here and sign up! :goodvibes

Hey hon how are you! Glad you could join in!

YEAH! Another MickeyNiki food trippie :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it! So lucky you living so close to the mouse and being able to do it so often ...I'm jealous ;) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Coming up very soon, just 24 more hours!!

Your reviews are always so great! I'm in!

Thank you and welcome!

I'm so in.

And if one changes and you wind up eating at Kona: Tuna Oscar=amazing. Kona Cool Sundown=great drink.

Hey you never know with us right? Thanks for the tip!

:wave: Hi Nicki! Happy I found you!

A few things:

Sci-Fi: We dined here for the first time this past Nov. Told DH just order burgers and shakes. Well, the chef had a very heavy hand with the salt shaker, the burgers were so salty we couldn't eat them. Next time (we have to return, DS5 loved it there) I'm requesting no seasoning on the burgers! Just a heads up.

GFC: I've heard wonderful things about that stuffed croissant, I'd love to hear your review :thumbsup2

BWI: Stay away!! Move your ressie back to the BC!!! We had the worst WDW vacation ever at the BWI!! From check in to check out was HORRIBLE! I wrote a seven-page complaint letter to guest services, they gave me a partcial refund. The garden cottages are also very far away from the CL lounge, I don't think the cr@py food they serve is worth the hike.

Chef Mickey's: We actually like breakfast there. You'll like the variety.

Thanks to your reviews I have Boma breakfast on my ADR list and I have to try that Chai frozen drink in AK!

Have a safe drive!:drive:
Mare

Hi Mare! Thank you for all the tips, I really appreciate it! I have noticed that many of the TS places have had a very heavy hand with the salt. Cannot wait to try Chef Mickeys. I am still on the fence about the BWI...we stayed there in Oct and loved it but I am having a hard time justifing the $$ for the garden cottage..but DH is really wanting to try it and 40% off doesnt come around all the time. You will LOVE Boma and I wish I was going there this time, and to AK for the delish Chai!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Another MickeyNicki/Todd Show!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey babe how the heck are you!!!!

Your trip reports have come highly recommended so I have decided to sub this time and join in on all the fun!!

I wish you a great trip and bring on the food reviews!!

Thank you and welcome!

Rub a dub dub, bring on the grub. YOu always have great reveiws and pics.

Coming up soon I promise, why does time have to creep when you want it to fly??

Oy, we leave tomorrow and I have not done a darn thing, just working! Still have to do laundry and pack. Last nights dinner was scrambled eggs and toast and DH said, this is good but not like Disney eggs! I told him to chill, we would be in WDW soon enough! He is going to try and get out of work at noon instead of 3 but I am not going to count my chickens until they hatch!

If we do leave early we will be able to get to WPE for a late lunch and CC for a late dinner so keep your fingers crossed for me :cutie:

Oy, we leave tomorrow and I have not done a darn thing, just working! Still have to do laundry and pack. Last nights dinner was scrambled eggs and toast and DH said, this is good but not like Disney eggs! I told him to chill, we would be in WDW soon enough! He is going to try and get out of work at noon instead of 3 but I am not going to count my chickens until they hatch!

If we do leave early we will be able to get to WPE for a late lunch and CC for a late dinner so keep your fingers crossed for me :cutie:

Okay...fingers are crossed that he gets out early, that you got the laundry done and got packed. After all the commotion the last couple of days, the only thing that will make me feel better is a Mickey/Nicki review. :goodvibes

This is horrible, I can't wait for tomorrow! :lmao:

I hope you make it to WPE. :teeth:

Fingers are crossed :goodvibes :pixiedust:

I will definitely be hoping that you will be able to arrive early!! I love being able to get to Disney a little early...have to love your extra magical times!!

Holy Mary, page 4 already and you're not even there yet. I certainly hope I can keep up with this one.

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind just making a note of how many WW points everything you eat is....:rotfl2:

Oh, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to be able to leave early! :wizard: I so ENVY you to have lunch at WPE! Will you have a Creme Brulee for me please? ;)

I will sit here taking notes of all the yummy food you're going to have. I need a lot of new ideas - we have 14 days of DDP to fill in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter