"Will they keep this/cancel that" We are now Live from WDW, the Nicki & Todd show!

It feels like once you stay deluxe you always want to stay there because of the monorail to MK or the short walk to Epcot !

Well, shelpping two kids and a stroller at a deluxe resort is MUCH easier than at a mod or value. Although, DH complains pushing the stroller up the monorail ramps going to Epcot :rotfl: He HATES going to Epcot from the GF. :headache:

Once the boys are older, I'd love to experience the mods and values. I do envy their food courts. I've heard POP has the best food court. A friend of mine raved about the Mom's Blue Plate specials and breakfast wraps.

who knows what for lunches!

Hey, have you been to the GFC for lunch? I just booked it for our pool day. People have been raving about The Grand Sandwich. Sounds rich and delicious! Right up my alley!

:rotfl: Don't do that, Nicki, because then you will be in jail and will miss your Disney vacation. ;)

Jackie you are too right ....but then I would finally be able to take a solo trip and stick to all my ressies :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Ah who am I kidding? I would be lost without the guy!

I just hung up with Disney dining and the only times they had for Boma breakfast on June 7 for 2 was 10 am and 11 am...nothing in between....somebody better leave some food for me :banana:

I just hung up with Disney dining and the only times they had for Boma breakfast on June 7 for 2 was 10 am and 11 am...nothing in between....somebody better leave some food for me :banana:

Yeah, I just called a few days ago to add breakfast on June 17 and got 10am.

Jackie you are too right ....but then I would finally be able to take a solo trip and stick to all my ressies :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Ah who am I kidding? I would be lost without the guy!

Solo trip...hmmm...that sounds kind of nice...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

We don't have a Boma breakfast that morning -- Tusker House for us -- so there should be some food left there. ;)

Well, shelpping two kids and a stroller at a deluxe resort is MUCH easier than at a mod or value. Although, DH complains pushing the stroller up the monorail ramps going to Epcot :rotfl: He HATES going to Epcot from the GF. :headache:

Once the boys are older, I'd love to experience the mods and values. I do envy their food courts. I've heard POP has the best food court. A friend of mine raved about the Mom's Blue Plate specials and breakfast wraps.

Hey, have you been to the GFC for lunch? I just booked it for our pool day. People have been raving about The Grand Sandwich. Sounds rich and delicious! Right up my alley!

Totally agree about the hills in Epcot...if you are there when we are you might see me behind DH pushing his lazy tush up those hills!

The Deluxe Resorts are perfect for the locations, we have not stayed in a mod in a long time...every time we go to WDW Todd says he wishes the deluxe had the great CS food courts...the boy just loves to eat! I bet you a million dollars the guy is going to gripe about doing buses the entire time! Hey I didnt tell you to get new tires :lmao:

We should roll into WDW around 7pm so I dont know if we will eat at WPE or try the food at CBR...my head tells me WPE and since I am driving that is probably where we will go :rotfl2:

On our HS day I dont know what to do, Sci Fi is not open and we have early ressies for Cali Grill...I cannot stand the food at HS so maybe we will just eat at Pizza Planet. For MK probably Columbia House for me and Peco Bills for him but taking a boat over to the GF for GFC sounds like a great idea! We have had breakfast and dinner there and both were great! And Epcot is a no brainer, TANGIERINE CAFE BABY! Gosh I just love the food there, wish we had one at home!

Ah just 34 days until I can eat unhealthy again :rotfl:

Can I just say thank you so much.:worship: I think between all your reports you have covered all of ADR's. I am so so glad we chose Tutto Italia now! Thanks again for helping me out!

Can I just say thank you so much.:worship: I think between all your reports you have covered all of ADR's. I am so so glad we chose Tutto Italia now! Thanks again for helping me out!

So glad the reviews are a help to you! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoy TI as much as we did!

I decided on the cappaccino cheesecake. It was blah..no taste at all, no coffee taste no cheesecake taste...the bottom was a flavorless cake, the middle a flavorless mousse topped with a flavorless cheesecake.

Jan25055-2.jpg

That's just wrong. When I saw the picture of this in the counter my brain attempted to chemically replicate the "NOM" that must accompany the primal concept of capuccino cheesecake. Then I read the above and somewhere in the world a kitten died. It was very sad. :sad1:

Nice report by the way, had fun reading it.

Hi Nicki, I enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews once again, you do such a great job with pictures and reviews. I have a friend who has been going to disney for years but always stayed outside and ate outside except for an occasional cs. Now she is going in August for free dining and I'm giving her some recommendations for ADR's and your dining reports have helped me add some restaurants to the suggestions I already have. Thanks again, Linda :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter