Will someone please tell me what LGBT is?

MouseWorshipin

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I hear there is mou
I only see it in gay-related threads, so I'm thinking, "Lesbian Gay Bicycle Teachers," or "Lotsa Gay Behavin' Today," or "Lesbian/Gay/Bi Toads."

I spent 10 years in a heavily gay-populated city, but have been gone awhile, and I'm no longer hip to the lingo, which is making me feel very out-of-the-loop. Help! I'm clueless.

MouseWorshipin said:
I only see it in gay-related threads, so I'm thinking, "Lesbian Gay Bicycle Teachers," or "Lotsa Gay Behavin' Today," or "Lesbian/Gay/Bi Toads."

:rotfl2:

This seriously made me blow snot out of my nose.

Love Gay Boys Tom? (tee hee)

Lesbian Golfers boycott Tennis

oooh my brain ain't werkin today!

DavidUK said:
oooh my brain ain't werkin today!

Yes, it is! Maybe we should try haikus next.

Listen, Girls: Boots, Trousers

LifeGuard: Buff, Tan

Laughing Giddily Behind Toontown

Loving Grown-Ups Banish Taunters

This reminds me of the gay organization at the university when I was in school. Big heated discussion about changing the name from Gay and Lesbian Alliance to something else that was exclusionary to anyone. The conversation was getting absolutely ridiculous because everyone wanted to include lesbian, gay transgendered, bisexual, heterosexual and some wierd things no one had ever thought of, plus hermaphrodites and cross dressers and on and on. The name was like eight letters long and looked like someone barfed up some alphabet soup.

Finally, everyone just decided to call it the Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgendered Alliance.

Then the conversation became an argument about whether Lesbian should be before Gay because men had always dominated women blah blah blah. THAT conversation lasted even longer than the original when finally this one guy, let's say he was extremely effete just screamed out, "For God's sake, let the lesbians go first and shut up!"

They are now known as the LGBT Alliance. I think... they might have changed it again to something like LGBTHHA Alliance or something.

Political correctness at it's best!

You decide who goes first by seeing if you can make a little WORD out of the acronym. For example, in PFLAG the lesbians go first, but in GLAAD the gays go first. See? ;)

RickinNYC said:
Then the conversation became an argument about whether Lesbian should be before Gay because men had always dominated women blah blah blah. THAT conversation lasted even longer than the original when finally this one guy, let's say he was extremely effete just screamed out, "For God's sake, let the lesbians go first and shut up!"
:rotfl2:
Glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read that one!!

Ocean of red shirts
loving couples holding hands
searching for my prince

SeattleRedBear said:
Ocean of red shirts
loving couples holding hands
searching for my prince
Nice. Okay, I'll try my hand at a haiku, too:

(Em)braced 'gainst their storm
We held heads and glasses high
Toasting life's sweetness

RickinNYC said:
"For God's sake, let the lesbians go first and shut up!"

Damn, im having a harder time each day keeping the snot in my nose. Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

jackskellingtonsgirl said:
You decide who goes first by seeing if you can make a little WORD out of the acronym. For example, in PFLAG the lesbians go first, but in GLAAD the gays go first. See? ;)
That's why we always used to call them "giblet" organizations - GLBT. Not quite sure how to pronounce LGBT :teeth:

buckylarue said:
That's why we always used to call them "giblet" organizations - GLBT. Not quite sure how to pronounce LGBT :teeth:
See, I always think "leg butt" when I see LGBT.

Hmmm, which is better...giblet...leg butt...giblet...leg butt...giblet....leg butt... :rolleyes:

Lesbians Get Better Tail? :lmao:

Too bad this is the Dis I can think of all sorts of inappropriate ones!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter