Will Disney Resort ever guarantee connecting rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's great that this happened to the quoted poster's friends, it should NOT be expected. Disney isn't under any obligation to move a Guest simply because they don't have the configuration requested.
NEVER said it should be expected. Just, once again, showing how Disney will always try to comply with your request. There have also been others who have posted here on the Dis that they were transferred or upgraded to a different resort when there were not connecting rooms at their original resort.

But again, we have ALWAYS been given our connecting rooms request - every time we have gone. The odds of not getting the connecting rooms is small and not enough of a worry for me to change our resort reservations or plans in any way.

Yes, I guess we and everyone we know that have always gotten their room requests are just "lucky."

You are the only person I have EVER heard of not getting their room request 4 times and at low season to boot. Maybe you are the anomaly and everyone else is the norm.
Sarcasm really isn't necessary when someone is merely relating their personal experience - whether it occurs one time or one hundred times. Doesn't make their repeated experience an anomaly.

PrincessTiffany said:
"Out of 4 times requesting them we have not received them one time" Sorry, but that wording is slightly confusing.
Not if you read the two sentences together as written:
maxiesmom said:
Out of 4 times requesting them we have not received them one time. So a 25% failure rate to get connecting rooms.

Guys......come on. It's silly to be arguing over this. Most of the time people get their requests, including connecting rooms. The rooms assigners really do try, but sometimes they can't accommodate a request.

Let's just say, more often than not, a guest who requests connecting rooms will get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter