Will Disney Hotels Accept Deliveries?

bamagirl@hrt

DIS Veteran
I am planning to have some snack boxes (charcuterie style) delivered for my stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Will the front desk/guest services accept my delivery and hold if I'm in the park when it arrives? I know that Disney World hotels will, but I don't know about DL. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks so much for the help!

I would assume yes since they accept groceries but you may want to call the hotel and confirm.

Thanks! I called DLH and talked to bell services. They told me that they will accept deliveries, but the refrigerator is first come, first served for space.

I had a nightmare experience a couple of years ago trying to get my new Visa delivered to the Disneyland Hotel at the start of my stay. They lost it in the mailroom and I wasn't able to use it/ had to order a new one. I am skeptical but maybe there is a better way to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter