• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Room View Photos

Lovin' all the pics! This place looks absolutely amazing & can't wait to see it in person...WOW!:3dglasses

Are there any woodsview rooms where you have a good view of Bay Lake? Can you see fireworks from those if they are on the upper floor? Would I want to request North Wing, Upper floor to get something like that?

TIA!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any rooms on the club floor that do not have the privacy balcony? I'd like to be able to "sit" and see the view. Thanks.

Are there any woodsview rooms where you have a good view of Bay Lake? Can you see fireworks from those if they are on the upper floor? Would I want to request North Wing, Upper floor to get something like that?

TIA!

To see the fireworks you would definatelty have to have a north view. The majority of Bay Lake would be to the east. If you do not get a North facing room high enough to view the fireworks, you can always go to the balcony behind the carport where you unload your vehicle.:thumbsup2 In the main lobby go up the stairs in front of the entrance to Whispering Canyon, then right out onto the balcony. You will be above the carport. There are chairs and benches from which you can look to your right and watch the fireworks at the MK!:cool1:

Are there rooms where you can see both the fireworks and electric water parade from your balcony? My kids need to be in bed by 8 to be happy the next day, and it would be nice if my DH and I could spend time together on the balcony watching them since we can't leave the sleeping kids.
What should I put on my request?

We requested inner courtyard off lobby and got inner courtyard. - We faced the pool and could see the tops of fireworks over the top of the other wing and the water pageant by looking to the right to the lake.

Anyone with pictures of rooms overlooking the lobby?:wizard:

View from room 6127
21jamo4.jpg

2e1g515.jpg

These are great pics! We are staying in a Woodsview/Bunkbed room in Oct. I cannot wait!

Thank you all for posting!:love:

I love the Wilderness Lodge during the Winter time. It is my favorite resort.
You can't beat sitting near the lobby fire place and drinking a Hot Cup of Cocoa. :thumbsup2

Great angle & view of the Electric Water Parade !!! My addiction is getting heightened !!! Only 3 months & 6 days until my 2nd Wilderness Lodge stay !!! Thanks to everyone for continuing my WL addiction !! Woo Hoo !!!:santa::santa::santa:

I'm going back in Oct. for the F&W fest and am gonna bring my digital SLR this time so stay posted for more (better) pics in about 40 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter