Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

We're staying at WL for the first time in June. We usually stay club level at BW but wanted to try something new. Can anyone give me some info on WL Deluxe club level? I see that the balconies are enclosed but not sure exactly what that means. All pics would be appreciated.

Thanks!
There are many WL/CL photos on the first page of the WL thread that is hyperlinked in my signature.

By "Deluxe CL" do you mean a Deluxe room with CL access? All the CL rooms at WL are Standard rooms except for the two suites and the 25 Deluxe rooms that are located on floors 1-6. The Deluxe rooms have a regular balcony railing that you can see through. Only the 7th floor CL rooms and some of the 6th floor rooms have a solid balcony railing that you can't see through. I have Deluxe Room photos here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2778033&page=129

Hope to see you on the WL thread sometime. You're going to love WL!

Thanks WDWKOOK. We are staying in a deluxe room with club level access. I love the photos you have posted and the info on the balconies. I realize these rooms are on floors 1-6 and the club is on the 7th floor. Do you know if the deluxe rooms on floors 1-6 are a long walk from the elevators? The kids like to bring food back to the room. We're really excited about our first stay at WL

Thanks for all the great info and pics!

I recently got back from our stay at WL and thought I'd share some of my photos!

We were in room 3014 (Woods View) and had a Wishes view through the trees - here are a few room view shots:

lrIMG_3860.jpg

lrIMG_3994.jpg

lrIMG_3995.jpg

Photos of the grounds:

lrIMG_3983.jpg

lrIMG_3984.jpg

lrIMG_3981.jpg

lrIMG_3959.jpg

lrIMG_3960.jpg

lrIMG_3992.jpg

lrIMG_3989.jpg

lrIMG_3988.jpg

RachelRuth, thanks so much for the pics!:thumbsup2

Only 2 more days until we are there...you really have me excited:goodvibes

I hope you had an awesome time!!!

We are renting points and staying 4 nights at SSR and just switched to 3 nights at VWL. We stayed at WL before but are trying to decide which DVC to buy in the future and VWL are on the list.

Thank you for posting those beautiful WL and VWL photos, capt445! How did you like your villa?

Thanks every one for the kind words

Thank you for posting those beautiful WL and VWL photos, capt445! How did you like your villa?

We really enjoyed it, we stayed in a studio the first night and then moved to a 2BR for six more nights. I have more pics and will try to post them when I get a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter