Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

when we first got to wl all this was dry. They were repairing this bridge. Then after they fixed it this is what we saw

DSCN1471.jpg

Wanted to let y'all know that I called again today and we got the Standard Room club level we were wanting!!!!:yay::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: We are beyond excited!!!!! I am gonna change my ticker!!!!!

I know this is an old post, but FD has been announced for some dates in Nov. Might be worth checking if you can still add it to your res.

We were 3 days away from a surprise trip to POR, and had to cancel due to DW illness, so reschedule to Nov 10-17, and decided if we had to delay our vacation, we were going to upgrade to WL, our first Deluxe, and have something awesome to look forward to! Happy to be staying at WL, and glad we get to see the Obsorne Family lights again, they start the day before we arrive! Love the World in November!

Very glad we didn't tell the kids, or we'd have to mega disappointed grumps to deal with! We were supposed to leave tomorrow :mad:

Hey!! we got the FD!!!! Made it even better!!! Glad you got to upgrade also and yes,..it's a good thing you didn't tell!! Just think, instead of leaving tomorrow and dealing with rain and heat,you can now enjoy November better! And we shares weeks! How cool!!!
Are you making a room request? I am thinking at this point that we are not....

Hey!! we got the FD!!!! Made it even better!!! Glad you got to upgrade also and yes,..it's a good thing you didn't tell!! Just think, instead of leaving tomorrow and dealing with rain and heat,you can now enjoy November better! And we shares weeks! How cool!!!
Are you making a room request? I am thinking at this point that we are not....

I've never been to WL before, so wouldn't even know which room to request, we have two children, DS turns 9 the day before we go, and DD is 4, so proximity to the pool is a priority to us. Otherwise, just glad to be still going, and thrilled to be able to afford to go as often as we do, so in the end, we'll be happy with whatever we get, and enjoy. Nov is our favorite time to go anyway, so I guess it worked out! Glad you got FD, such a huge savings! This will be our 4th FD trip!

Just switched our reservation from SSR studio to WL woods view- so excited.

Does anybody have any pics of the refurbed rooms - sure i have seen some on here but can't find them now.

Thanks

Just switched our reservation from SSR studio to WL woods view- so excited.

Does anybody have any pics of the refurbed rooms - sure i have seen some on here but can't find them now.

Thanks

There is a link to photos on the actual WL thread. The link is on page one. The pics are on page 150 and 151.

WOW - thanks so much they look great.

How did you find the bunkbeds - we will be travelling with a 6 and 4 year old just wondering wether to upgrade?

What a lovely view, can i ask what category it was?

Thanks

WOW - thanks so much they look great.

How did you find the bunkbeds - we will be travelling with a 6 and 4 year old just wondering wether to upgrade?

What a lovely view, can i ask what category it was?

Thanks

Our girls LOVED the bunk beds!!! It was the first time we got them to sleep in their own beds on vacation which was :cloud9: :laughing:

We are staying at POR/POLY our next trip and there first question was whether there were bunkbeds (which there are not...)...next trip should be fun sleeping arrangements. :faint:

The view was a woods view - we were on Club Level - so there are not bookable "views", but that would be consistent with a woods view (North Wing). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter