Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

My first to WL will be in September. With all these great pictures, I am so excited!:cool1: I wanna go now!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Wow, we looked all week for a glimpse of the otters in the pond in April and never got to see one! Great pic.

DisneyDay4002.jpg

:rotfl2:

Sorry but this maybe the reason you didn't see any otters...the photo is of a GATOR, that was in the otter pond. I'm sure Disney has relocated him/her by now.

My first to WL will be in September. With all these great pictures, I am so excited!:cool1: I wanna go now!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

It's really a wonderful place to look forward to. This will be my 3rd trip there.

Where Would I Find Pictures Of The Junior Suites?? Can Anyone Tell Me When The Junior Suites Were Upgraded?? I'm Booked To Stay Here At Christmas & I Cannot Wait:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 26 Weeks To Go:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DisneyDay4002.jpg

:rotfl2:

Sorry but this maybe the reason you didn't see any otters...the photo is of a GATOR, that was in the otter pond. I'm sure Disney has relocated him/her by now.

Yes, that was a gator!:scared1: It was in the pond, right outside our first floor room all week. It was so funny because my 6 year old daughter came in the room, telling me about seeing a gator and I did not believe her. When she told the front desk, they were very surprised and I am sure they were going to have it removed.

Can someone please post a picture of a regular King room? I've seen the ADA bathrooms and such but I'm trying to get a feel for the regular rooms. That is what we requested for our anniversary and the CM said it would be no problem but uh.....we'll see! lol I just really want to see lay out and such. Thanks so much!

What a fabulous thread! Thanks to all who posted photos...it's really made a difference in our looking forward to a first stay in August. :)

Was very hesitant as we prefer light and bright (GF, CBR, SSR, BC/YC), but these photos have won us over!!! Very, very excited now to experience this wonderful resort! :)

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

What a fabulous thread! Thanks to all who posted photos...it's really made a difference in our looking forward to a first stay in August. :)

Was very hesitant as we prefer light and bright (GF, CBR, SSR, BC/YC), but these photos have won us over!!! Very, very excited now to experience this wonderful resort! :)

Glad to hear that! It truly is a beautiful resort and I think you will really enjoy it!

As the honorable thread starter, I would like to say hello to a new WL addict. My first visit will be on 11/30/08. So let's both say this together, "Hello, my name is ........, I am a Wilderness Lodge Addict."

Be sure to share your photos when you get back home!!:santa: :santa: :santa:

Ahh and lucky you, going when the holiday decorations will be up! It is gorgeous then! Last yr we were at the Poly in early December (which was more beautiful than expected), but WL is the most incredible for the holidays :)

"Hello, my name is MinnieNana; I am a Wilderness Lodge Addict." ::yes::

Subbing- our first stay at WL is this Sept... I have Never stepped foot in there before...the pictures look so inviting tho!! Sooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter