• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1387-1.jpg

From the bottom of my furry Groupie heart, thank you DLI :goodvibes Great pics!:thumbsup2

Thank you for those amazing photos! Really helps me "get in the Lodge frame of mind!" :thumbsup2

Great pictures! Thank you so much for posting them! We are making our first trip home to VWL in November and it was great to see the Villas pictures!

Just got back from WL and this guy was in the pond next to our woods view room on the North Wing.:scared1: I'll try to post more pictures later. Robin
DisneyDay4002.jpg

Disney loving Iowan:
You surely delivered! Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks. I can't wait to get there!:goodvibes

Does anyone have any photos of the view from a standard room? I understand that some overlook the parking lot or loading areas and that's primarily the area that I'm looking for. Are there any really horrible views from standard WL rooms?

Great pics Disney loving Iowan - I really enjoyed looking at them....Sigh..... :cloud9: Thanks for posting!

I love your pic with our beloved Ranger Stan!:goodvibes

Ian...that is a really great photo with Stan! You'd better make sure you keep that one safe..just in case he really does retire!

Two years ago, my kids took a picture with Ranger Stan. They hand delivered the picture to him last summer when we returned. He is such a lovely person!

Ian...that is a really great photo with Stan! You'd better make sure you keep that one safe..just in case he really does retire!

Are there rumors of him retiring any time soon?

Just got back from WL and this guy was in the pond next to our woods view room on the North Wing.:scared1: I'll try to post more pictures later. Robin
DisneyDay4002.jpg

Wow, we looked all week for a glimpse of the otters in the pond in April and never got to see one! Great pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter