Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

There is a sleigh ride too??? We are going Dec. 7-Dec. 13 and have a bunkbed courtyard view at the WL. It will be my 6 year olds first trip to Disney. I am just loving the Christmas pic's!!! Does anybody have more? I can't wait to get there!!!!!

We're doing WL CY Dec. 7-14. Here's hoping for a wonderful trip for us both!

I know people are starting to get tired of my photos, so SOMEONE better start posting, because we love this thread and want to keep it going.:cool1:

I don't think there is any way that we could EVER get tired of your amazingly gorgeous photos!

Thank you for sharing them.

Sunset from the beach...
260020538_AZo6g-L-1.jpg

You mean a sunrise, don't you.:thumbsup2

DizneyNutz

That's so funny, when I saw the photo I said... Opps that would be sunrise. Beautiful photo

Beckie

We're doing WL CY Dec. 7-14. Here's hoping for a wonderful trip for us both!
I don't think there is any way that we could EVER get tired of your amazingly gorgeous photos!

Thank you for sharing them.

:blush: :blush: You are way too kind. Looks like we will be there the week before you. I will try to leave you something to photograph :rotfl: Last trip I got a little carried away with my new camera. Just be glad this thread was Wilderness Lodge specific, because I really could have bored everyone with the other 1500 pictures :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My next trip is this October a few days before our stay over at BWV for the Food & Wine Festival.

DizneyNutz Looks like I will miss you too, I have booked Decemebr 12-18, 2008 this year. TPCShauna maybe we can have a mini-DIS-meet at the Territory Lounge one evening.

Beckie

Yes your right that is a sunrise.:rolleyes1

On that trip we added a day and had to stay at Yacht Club for our first night (oh the horror..) So to get our tickets dining and vehicle over to WL for the remainder of the the trip I took the car at around 6-7am.

We had to been to WL before to eat at WC but that had been late in the evening and we didn't get a chance to appreciate it. That place is amazing. We are DVC members and our next purchase of points will be at the WL Villas.

That place is amazing.

Thanks for the compliments MAGICinMYHEART that trip I just had "it".

:blush: :blush: You are way too kind. Looks like we will be there the week before you. I will try to leave you something to photograph :rotfl: Last trip I got a little carried away with my new camera. Just be glad this thread was Wilderness Lodge specific, because I really could have bored everyone with the other 1500 pictures :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'd love to see all of your pics. You have beautiful composition. We have a great photographer who visits the DIS scrapbooking board on occasion to share his wonderful photos. He even sometimes lets us borrow them. Have you ever considered allowing scrappers to borrow some of your pics to supplement? We'd be ever so grateful!

TPCShauna maybe we can have a mini-DIS-meet at the Territory Lounge one evening.

Beckie

I'd LOVE the chance to meet you after reading the Wilderness Lodge Info thread for months. We don't have specific plans for the evening of the 12th or 13th yet so cocktails would work well. Let's plan on it!

Thank you for this post! Great shots! We will be there in Aug/Sept for our 25th. Does anyone have a photo of a king room? We're hoping to not get a double and have requested king but we have to wait till we get there I guess??????

we've dined at the resort before and walked around and it is just gorgeous. For those who mentioned staying at AKL instead of WL, I've stayed there and it is a phenomenal resort. That was my choice for this trip as well but DH wanted something different so WL it is! I know you'll love AKL and variety as they say........ lol

I'd love to see all of your pics. You have beautiful composition. We have a great photographer who visits the DIS scrapbooking board on occasion to share his wonderful photos. He even sometimes lets us borrow them. Have you ever considered allowing scrappers to borrow some of your pics to supplement? We'd be ever so grateful!

I am definately not in the photography business and don't even consider myself that good. I just enjoy taking them for memories and sharing. I mostly only shoot Disney and Grandsons, so those that have asked in the past were given the green light:thumbsup2

We're checking into the VWL three weeks from today!:cool1: :hyper: :banana: :woohoo:

I'll be sure to take some pictures - although looking at this thread I'm wondering if there is anything left at the WL that HASN'T been photographed yet!:laughing:

Wow, what great photos everyone !!! I love the photo of the beach! I sure wish I was there now, keep them coming!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

We're checking into the VWL three weeks from today!:cool1: :hyper: :banana: :woohoo:

I'll be sure to take some pictures - although looking at this thread I'm wondering if there is anything left at the WL that HASN'T been photographed yet!:laughing:

Even if they are pictures of things already photographed, they still will be recent and from your perspective.:thumbsup2 Happy Shooting and remember we are waiting patiently!

Ok-here are some of my different WL pics:
The beach/marina from the lake
IMG_2185.jpg
[/IMG]
Christmas Decorations on a CY view room
IMG_2150.jpg

Our view from our room WLV Pool
IMG_2124.jpg
[/IMG]
Our view from our room WLV
IMG_2122.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the photos with the Christmas lights on the balcony with Pooh Bear, too cute !! Thanks for all the photos everyone, keep them coming. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Please if anyone has shots of the King rooms?????? I'm so curious......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter