Wild Africa Trek???

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
3 Questions....

First, can you book this tour through MS or is there a different number to call?

Second, how far in advance can you book? Is it 180 days, like dining? I assume that it is paid in full when you book, right? I haven't seen any discounts listed, but we do have AP's/DVC/Disney Visa so I can always ask.

Finally, where can I find out the days/times it is offered?

This is going to be a birthday present for DD8 on our trip in June so I want to make reservations as soon as possible.

You have to book through 407-wdw-tour and I think you book the same time out as for dining. We just booked it about a month ago for this Wednesday. Can't wait! FYI, minimum age is 8 years. You need to call to get the update on days and times offered during the time of your trip.

We did the Trek in May and I can't answer a single question you have! :lmao: Ok - maybe a couple.

I called the tour booking number that you can find on the website and did not book through MS although you may be able to. I also only booked a couple of weeks out.

I do think they are offering it every day and there are no discounts.

You have to book through 407-wdw-tour and I think you book the same time out as for dining. We just booked it about a month ago for this Wednesday. Can't wait! FYI, minimum age is 8 years. You need to call to get the update on days and times offered during the time of your trip.

My DD has wanted to do a "behind the scenes" AK tour since I told her all about the Backstage Safari. Unfortunately, all of the backstage tours have a minimum age of 16:sad2:....but not the Wild Africa Trek:woohoo:! She will be turning 9 on our departure day so she can actually do this tour. It was more the weight minimum I worried about. She is 50" tall and weighed in yesterday at 66.5 pounds! She is incredibly athletic. DH runs about 3 miles a day and DD rides her bike (and sometimes even runs!) along with him. She has been riding the bike trail by our house (11 miles round trip) since she was 6 so her endurance will not be an issue....mine might though:lmao:.

Be sure to report back! I can't wait to hear about it!

We did the Trek in May and I can't answer a single question you have! :lmao: Ok - maybe a couple.

I called the tour booking number that you can find on the website and did not book through MS although you may be able to. I also only booked a couple of weeks out.

I do think they are offering it every day and there are no discounts.

Do you happen to remember the earliest time available? Since we are traveling with a group, I would like to get this tour out of the way in the morning as soon as possible so that we can rejoin the family as soon as possible.

Do you happen to remember the earliest time available? Since we are traveling with a group, I would like to get this tour out of the way in the morning as soon as possible so that we can rejoin the family as soon as possible.

We were in line at AK in October for an early opening and another guest was there to for their 8:30 Animal Trek. But most of the time the park doesn't open until 9:00 AM.

I was just inquiring about this tour. I spoke with a CM on the tour line and she told me 8:00a was earliest tour time. I really want to do this but I'm having a hard time forking over $400 for 3-4 hours!

I was just inquiring about this tour. I spoke with a CM on the tour line and she told me 8:00a was earliest tour time. I really want to do this but I'm having a hard time forking over $400 for 3-4 hours!

The cost would normally be a huge factor and we normally wouldn't even consider it, but my parents are treating the family to this trip. They're covering our airfare, tickets, food and lodging. So, since we only take one vacation per year (due to work schedules), we have our regular "vacation fund" that we can use. We usually have about $2000 budgeted for a trip so we can use some of that towards "special events" that we wouldn't normally consider:goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter