Wild Africa trek confirmation?

NZDisneyFanGirl14

Earning My Ears
I booked this on the phone and the CM said it wouldn't show up in MDE but I haven't received an email conformation, and only have the reference number they told me on the phone. Should I have an email confirmation? Thanks for any responses.

We did this last June and never received a confirmation email.

Have fun! It was one of the highlights of that trip and something we would definitely do again.

We did this last June and never received a confirmation email.

Have fun! It was one of the highlights of that trip and something we would definitely do again.

I booked over the phone about 3 weeks ago and CM said I would not get a confirmation.

We have a reservation for our trip in August and the CM told me when I made the reservation that we would not get an email and I would not be able to see it on MDE. Indeed, all I have is my confirmation number - so fingers crossed for me too!

Thanks. My need for printed out confirmations of everything is being tested. I like to be organised with all the paperwork, but guess in this case I won't be

Recreation and tours do not show up in MDE. Or at least ours haven't.

We received a confirmation/information email (1) week prior to our trek in 2015. That was the first time. Nothing for our previous treks.

We did the trek a week ago, and it never showed up in MDE. A few days before the tour, I did receive a detailed email telling us what we could bring, what time to arrive, and where to meet. Luckily, our tour was early in the trip, so I was able to print that email before we left. I brought the print out and the confirmation number with me to the tour, just in case.

We did the trek a week ago, and it never showed up in MDE. A few days before the tour, I did receive a detailed email telling us what we could bring, what time to arrive, and where to meet. Luckily, our tour was early in the trip, so I was able to print that email before we left. I brought the print out and the confirmation number with me to the tour, just in case.

We did it in May and got the same thing. Closed shoes are a must, they checked us first thing.

None of the phone only ressies have a confirmation. Your CC receipt should be proof enough. If you're worried ring them back to confirm.

This is so random but its about the trek.... How heavy is the equipment they put on you? And does anyone know what the price depends on? I see it lists a 189-250 or something? ..

Kellie-Its just a vest. Not heavy at all, unless you put things in the pockets. The price depends on the time of the day you book. The later in the day, the less it costs.

We did the tour last year-never received any type of confirmation. When we checked in, I asked about it and was told by the CM it was all set! You will all love it!!!

This is so random but its about the trek.... How heavy is the equipment they put on you? And does anyone know what the price depends on? I see it lists a 189-250 or something? ..

I didn't find the equipment heavy or uncomfortable at all, but it was quite a relief when the harness was removed. It goes between your legs, and it really isn't bad or uncomfortable, but it does feel better when it is off. We didn't have much in our pockets - cell phone on a 'leash' and a water bottle. So the vest part was not heavy at all. Everything that goes into the vest pockets has to be secured with a clip and a 'leash'. I didn't think they'd be able to find a way to hook my cell phone, but they did. As long as they can sneak a tiny string through any slot on the case, they can clip your phone to the vest and you'll have enough slack in the string to take pictures. My daughter brought her camera which already had a neck strap, so she was all set.

I wore shorts that had a zipper pocket, but they didn't want me to leave my drivers license and credit card in that zip pocket. I ended up leaving them in the locker, and it was fine, but I would have preferred to keep them with me. I am not sure what others in my group did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter