Why..........

that's from Mac 101

disney is the motherland as that is where everything started.
(kind of like the states breaking away from england, the motherland)

universal is the darkside, as it is the unknown..

Not to mention there are the 2 easy jokes that can easily be referenced by calling Universal the "Darkside"

There's the Star Wars jokes..... "Do Not underestimate the POWER, of the Darkside"

And there are the Lion King Jokes.... "What's that dark shadowy place over there?" "That's Universal my son. You must never go there"

;)

These two ideas make it appear at first glance that you have to choose. The SW reference is a choice between 'light' or 'dark'. The lion King ref is an admonishment to not go off of WDW property.

I like to think we can get both.

Calling USO 'darkside' becomes just a funny nickname at that point (for me anyway).

Not to mention there are the 2 easy jokes that can easily be referenced by calling Universal the "Darkside"

There's the Star Wars jokes..... "Do Not underestimate the POWER, of the Darkside"

And there are the Lion King Jokes.... "What's that dark shadowy place over there?" "That's Universal my son. You must never go there"

;)

:lmao: Now I have two ways to explain - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter