Why does my Brie Cheese...

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
smell like anemonia? The white part of the skin smells..not the cheese itself. Is this okay? (well its kinda too late, cuz I already ate it) I was just wondering.

If this fat fast doesn't kill me....maybe the cheese will. LOL

Tracy

Yep - sometimes that happens - it's pretty natural w/ Brie - it's ok and not going to hurt you, but I'm sticking w/ cream cheese!

Karyn

Hmm, I don't know! What brand did you get? I used to get something that came in a small wooden container (circular). I don't remember the brand. I didn't like the white stuff on that cheese, so I cut it off. Now I buy the individually wrapped triangular slices (I try to buy stuff from Canada, makes me think I am somehow closer to WebmasterCC! ;) ) Anyway, I can eat the white stuff on that cheese. Is that the rind? ;) I am clueless!!!

I think if it smells BAD you should toss it out!

Thanks Karyn...I think its cream cheese for me now too!! LOL

Karen (tigh)...That is the kind I bought the Ile de France...in a wooden box. I have always cut the rind off too. Oh well too late now...I was just curious..I think I will throw it out anyway.

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter