• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's there now or just returned-how are the temps at night?

hallesrymat

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm just trying to figure out how many sweatshirts and pairs of pants to bring for the week. Is it pretty much a given that we will want sweatshirts if out at night? How about pants? We went last May and never needed any of this so I'm a bit stumped. Oh, and we leave tomorrow!!!

We just returned from the 10 - 19th . Most nights we wore shorts and no jacket . Only one a couple nights needed a Jacket .. Other wise it was great weather...

We just returned. We carried lightweight jackets to put on by about 6:30. The temps varied quite a bit while we were there, so I would plan on having them with you. You could always put them in a locker instead of carrying them with you. The temps were fabulous and you will love it! We didn't feel we needed pants - even for our 2 year old, but we come from really cold country, so anything over about 70 degrees is considered hot!

Good luck!

Evening temps are in the 60's with a wind occasionally. Highs during the days are in the upper 70's to 80's. Depending on where you are, you might get a breeze with it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter