Who's sailing April 18-22, 2004 - gotta start this sometime!!

In honor of our cruise, my new favorite song is "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet....because at 5 O'clock 4/18/2004 we will be getting ready to pull out of Port Canaveral!!!! I think of that evertime I hear the song! WOOHOO

Lisa, the official color of the DIS boards is lime green. It is common practice to wear lime green if you want to be identified as a DISer!!
Well, I've taken enough space! Talk to everyone soon. Still working on how to identify us as DIS Discussion board "groupies"!

Hey there! Hope all is well with everyone. Woke up this morning - COLD! Welcome to fall in Cleveland! BRRRRR! I welcome the next season - it's just another season closer to the CRUISE!!

Lime green it is...I'm going to start looking around for ribbons or something to make some cute ribbons with...how many do we need right now?!? Guess that changes what I was planning on wearing for boarding the ship...LOL...doesn't match... :)

Gotta get the kids ready for school - chat soon.

Lisa :)

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
In honor of our cruise, my new favorite song is "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet....because at 5 O'clock 4/18/2004 we will be getting ready to pull out of Port Canaveral!!!! I think of that evertime I hear the song! WOOHOO

I love that song!! I never associated it with the cruise -(I will now:D !!). A co-worker and I were riding on a bus from a field trip (I teach highschool) and the song came on the radio. We just looked at each other and started to laugh. We now ask each other if it is 5:00. The other responds 'it's 5:00 somewhere'.

Thanks for sharing!!.....twk

Originally posted by goofy601

Lime green it is...I'm going to start looking around for ribbons or something to make some cute ribbons with...how many do we need right now?!? Guess that changes what I was planning on wearing for boarding the ship...LOL...doesn't match... :)

LOL!!:p I have no clue what I am wearing tomorrow!! I'm impressed you are able to think that far ahead!!

What are the ribbons for? (I am a virgin cruiser...go slow here!)...twk

I was trying to think of a way to identify us as chatting on this board for when we board she "Wonder" and lime green is the "official color" of the DIS Discussion boards -- and rather than go out and find lime green shirts for everyone -- I was going to try and come up with a cute ribbon to identify us as the group that has been chatting together for the past several weeks and the months ahead. That was - if we don't all hook up at the Radisson for some strange reason - hopefully at some point on the cruise we'll be able to actually meet. I know I'd like to meet everyone I've chatted with so far on this board. Actually chatting on a mom's board is how I met one of my dearest friends! Got lots to do around the house and little time to do it in...chat again soon.:bounce:

We have hit the 200th day mark! WOOHOO! only 101 more days and we will be in the double digits!!!!!

Happy 200 days of waiting!

Wow! It took me a while to find this thread. Last week I thought about checking to see where we were on the count down. I'm glad you guys were on top of it!!

It started to get cold here in Maine this past week. As excited as I am about the cruise, I am also a bit sad. I realize that before we can go, we have to get through winter first!! ...happy, warm thoughts.......:sunny:

Hello All!
It's hard to believe that fall is upon us and soon we'll slush our way through winter - ugh - that will lead to spring and our cruise- we certainly don't want to rush through the seasons - but it's keeping us going and being able to handle winter by knowing that our reward will be the cruise! Just keep thinking warm thought and it will be here before you know it! :sunny: Chat soon!

How 'bout dem Red Sox, huh? I have a strong feeling that this could be the year!! How amazing would that be? The Red Sox win the World Series in OUR LIFETIME! LOL

Anyway, I am just babbling on to bump this up in case another April 18th cruiser hasn't seen it to join us here on this thread....April is not that far away, I was hoping many more would be fessing up to our cruise!

Disney1fan2002-- we just got back from Mexico (family reunion). The game was on all week!! We had the beautiful Sea of Cortez outside and all the guys (and some gals) sat in the AC, watching the 'game'. My DS, 12, was stunned when the Yankees scored the homerun.

Anyways, we are all home now. Flew into Loagn last night and drove to Maine. :crazy: We are in a zomie like state. We all have work and school tomorrow.

Because this was a family vacation with 2 rented houses and my uncle's house as the 'base camp', we all worked!! Every meal was prepared by one of us. We had to clean. I am not complaining. We had a great time with 46 members of our family. However, the cruise kept coming back to mind while I was on 'Dish duty' or 'bathroom duty'. We can not wait to just sit and soak up the sun!!

As far as the Red Sox goes--"there is always next year, right Dad" ds as he was falling asleep that night!!

Well, today it happened! --it snowed!! Not enough for a 'snow day'. But nevertheless, there was heavy wet snow on my van this morning and snow showers throughout the day.

178 more days until our cruise and I can think of 178 reasons why I can't wait!!

Stay warm....:sunny: .......Lee

I'm still here!!!:wave2:

It is getting colder by the day here in Maine. The Ski area a few miles down the road announced they would be making snow this weekend. Not ready for that.

DVCLady - - How can you tell that our cruise is sold out?

Is everyone still driving? DH actually suggested we keep an eye on Southwest's prices and schedule. I demanded to see his birthmark (I was positive it was not him!!) ;) We also want to spend some time at WDW. I can't imagine going that distance and NOT going to WDW. Anyone else heading to WDW before or after?

Take care.........Lee

I'm here! Just getting ready to head to WDW tomorrow! Lots to do today. clean, pack, go shopping for dry foods.....

I don't know why this was moved to cruise meets, but maybe we will get more people to join this thread? I can't beleive the cruise is sold out, just there is just 4 of us on this thread.

Anyone else out there??? We don't bite! LOL

Disney1fan2002-- Have a great time at WDW! Please think of us in the Northeast while you are in the sun and warmth!!:sunny:

I have not heard from her or seen any post from her in months! Any of you seen her around on the disboards?

goofy601 where are you?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter