Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

The only discount I am seeing on the Special Offers page on disneyworld.com ends on March 7. :confused3 I was really hoping for something for May!!! :sad:

We all were. :sad: Several of us, me included, got excited when it was posted on another thread that the 2013 special offers released today were going to include all of May. Unfortunately, that is not true. At least not at this time. So back to waiting and hoping.

I went ahead and booked mine today - we are going with or without a PIN/discount. If we get a discount we may add dining, otherwise we are skipping the DP this time because it will just be me, my girls and my mom and we are not big eaters and can easily share and probably come out ahead of the DP cost.

Hang in there, surely something will come out soon enough, right?

I went ahead and booked mine today - we are going with or without a PIN/discount. If we get a discount we may add dining, otherwise we are skipping the DP this time because it will just be me, my girls and my mom and we are not big eaters and can easily share and probably come out ahead of the DP cost.

Hang in there, surely something will come out soon enough, right?

We are thinking the same thing about the DP. We probably wouldn't get dessert at dinner every night, and if we were too full, we wouldn't feel like we had to get it. So unless Free Dining is out for us, we will probably be going without the DP. We are even looking at buying tickets from undercover tourist if we do not have to d a package because of a discount. Hey, anything to save a penny! :rotfl2:

We are thinking the same thing about the DP. We probably wouldn't get dessert at dinner every night, and if we were too full, we wouldn't feel like we had to get it. So unless Free Dining is out for us, we will probably be going without the DP. We are even looking at buying tickets from undercover tourist if we do not have to d a package because of a discount. Hey, anything to save a penny! :rotfl2:

For us we do manage dessert with every dinner, but we certainly wouldn't buy most of the lunch desserts and we almost never eat our snacks. And the mugs are useless, we don't drink soda. While I completely enjoy and love our mugs we got in January with the plan - AT HOME - we never once filled them with soda while on our trip. The only part that kills me is thinking of paying OOP for Ohana dinner - that is pricey and my girls have said that we HAVE to do it at least once.

I'm already booked and have been every since the 2013 rates came out. Has anyone booked with AAA in order to get some sort of discount? I'm thinking of renewing my AAA membership if it'll help. I just don't know what % off I would get for our travel dates of May 22 to June 1.

I'm already booked and have been every since the 2013 rates came out. Has anyone booked with AAA in order to get some sort of discount? I'm thinking of renewing my AAA membership if it'll help. I just don't know what % off I would get for our travel dates of May 22 to June 1.

We were pricing out Disney trips in April for our past May trip (planned trip one month prior to going!). I got the quote online from Disney, went to AAA and Liberty Travel and got a quote from one of the online TAs (can't remember which one). They all came out to be about the same price. We were only going for 6 nights/ 5 days though, so maybe that was why. But I wasn't able to find any discounts. We ended up not staying onsite. This year though since we're planning so far out I'm going to go to AAA again and see if they price my trip any cheaper than what Disney is showing.

I got a PIN in my email today!!! Yeay!!

yeah im hearing about 30% at deluxes for May...so friggin jealous. we need one. booked already but id rebook for some extra spending cash......maybe my disneyworld roomates will get one we can apply. i think thats possible if they are already on reservation and that certain room type is available.

Both my mother and my daugther have pins connected to their names. (Neither received an email or snail mail. I only found out because I called.) Mama's only covered dates up until December 22nd. Lacey's covered only one of our travel dates. I didn't think to ask what Mama's was for but Lacey's was 30% off moderates. We chose not to book with the 30% off since it only covered one of our 10 nights. Figured it would better our chances for another pin if we didn't use it.

yeah im hearing about 30% at deluxes for May...so friggin jealous. we need one. booked already but id rebook for some extra spending cash......maybe my disneyworld roomates will get one we can apply. i think thats possible if they are already on reservation and that certain room type is available.

It's 35% off deluxes (most), 30% off most moderates, and I think 25% off of values. I do think these will end up being offered to the public, and I'm hoping they do for everyone here! I've never gotten a code before, so I'm thrilled, but I know how it feels to keep waiting!

Pixie dust your way! pixiedust:

I am beginning to think there will be no discounts for our late May dates and I do not want my son to miss school, so we may shorten our Disney stay to 4-5 days and stay longer at Universal. I am just ready to book our trip.

Congrats to those who got pins.

I am beginning to think there will be no discounts for our late May dates and I do not want my son to miss school, so we may shorten our Disney stay to 4-5 days and stay longer at Universal. I am just ready to book our trip.

Congrats to those who got pins.

I wouldn't give up yet. We usually go the last week of May through the first week of June and, for at least the last three trips, we have been able to take advantage of general public offers.

mickeystoontown said:

We're booked through AAA just so we get some sort of discount and for the couple of extra small perks. It didn't save us much though. I think it's just 10% off the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter