Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

First trip for our boys 6 & 10,planning May 24-June 2.Want to stay onsite.Dh and I where in disney 15 years ago for a mini honeymoon and we did not stay onsite.What is the weather like in May?

The private codes or PIN codes are only available to the ones that got the code. Either through email or regular mail.....but yes they are one time use and for the person they were addressed to.

No one really knows how you get more of those. Some people register and 'save' trips on the Disney site and others order the free DVD planning guide from the WDW site. There really is no method to who they send the PINs to, but those are some things you can try :)

As far as how soon May discounts are available.....it varies from year to year. Sometimes there are bouncebacks a year in advance, and other times it's just months before the booking dates. You can try checking Mousesavers for historical data for May, some discounts are released pretty much every year and it helps to know when to watch :)

Thanks for this info!
Last time I went, I only booked 4 weeks before we left. I don't need to book in advance, so I'll just keep waiting and watching for a discount of some kind. I REALLY want to stay the CBR this time instead of a value resort, but I can only do that if either I get a discount on the room, or free dining. Otherwise it's too expensive for me!

First trip for our boys 6 & 10,planning May 24-June 2.Want to stay onsite.Dh and I where in disney 15 years ago for a mini honeymoon and we did not stay onsite.What is the weather like in May?

I went May 13-18 (2012).. it was warm/hot.. 80-90's and it rained a bit every day around dinner time. One day it rained/poured/drizzled ALL day.

The current offers must be booked by September 29th. I wonder what, if anything, will be the next offer? I'd love for it to include May dates but I'm not too hopeful.

I know it may not happen but I would love free dining for either April or May. Really wanting to go in the spring 2013...dreaming and praying.

I know my ticker is for August, but I'm considering moving up to May. My cousin got engaged over the weekend and one of her possible dates is August 2013. I also have to go to PA for a national figure skating competition in early August, so we may move our Disney trip up so August isn't totally crazy.

Watching closely for discounts! If nothing good comes out for mid-May, we'll most likely stick with last week of August, so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

We are going in early May and are waiting for those discount codes as well. We are booked at the AoA in the LM section for 10 nights :yay:, but a discount would be able to bump us up to a moderate.
We are being crazy though and driving from utah! The flights for a family of five were too expensive. Come on 20%!popcorn::

We are being crazy though and driving from utah! The flights for a family of five were too expensive. popcorn::

I just booked our airfare for the end of May, beginning of June with United. They were unusually cheap for some reason. Unsually they're one of the more expensive carriers, but for our family of 4 from Chicago, it was only $1200 total. Last year around the same time, airfare was about $2200 for the 4 of us on United. You might want to check them out. They would not have been my first choice due to the fact that normally they're more expensive.

I just booked our airfare for the end of May, beginning of June with United. They were unusually cheap for some reason. Unsually they're one of the more expensive carriers, but for our family of 4 from Chicago, it was only $1200 total. Last year around the same time, airfare was about $2200 for the 4 of us on United. You might want to check them out. They would not have been my first choice due to the fact that normally they're more expensive.
What is funny, is that we are also checking airfare for this time, and that is the total for our family, but DH keeps saying we will wait to see if we can get a better price! I was thinking $300 per person round trip was a good price! Maybe we will be booking sooner! :) Good to know that this is a good price. We will be flying out of Omaha, NE. I will tell my DH we need to book at this price! :yay:

welcome to the new Mayers!! I'm so looking forward to this trip. I know by May I'll be needing a vacation badly

I'll have to keep an eye out then. If I can fly all five of us out for less than $1500 I might splurge on the tickets. If not then we'll have a huge road trip ahead of us. :drive:My husband is looking forward to driving through Texas for some bbq. mmm:stir:

What is funny, is that we are also checking airfare for this time, and that is the total for our family, but DH keeps saying we will wait to see if we can get a better price! I was thinking $300 per person round trip was a good price! Maybe we will be booking sooner! :) Good to know that this is a good price. We will be flying out of Omaha, NE. I will tell my DH we need to book at this price! :yay:

We are in Nebraska too! We plan on driving, but always look for air out of Omaha. Just wanted to say hello! :goodvibes

We are in Nebraska too! We plan on driving, but always look for air out of Omaha. Just wanted to say hello! :goodvibes

Hello! Looks like we will be there at the same time! We drove last time, but it was with my sister and her family, so that probably taints my view of driving down there:rotfl2: Maybe we could do it if it was just our little family. At this point, the girls are so excited to fly on an airplane!

When should we hear about discounts for May 2013?? Sorry I jut saw the one above so just combine our question...LOL

When should we hear about discounts for May 2013?? Sorry I jut saw the one above so just combine our question...LOL

Last year discounts for the dates of 4/13/12-6/14/12 (5%-30% off general public room-only rates) were released on 11/30/11.

considering January still doesn't have discounts I'm not holding my breath for November. My only hope is they do discounts through Easter than after Easter thru Memorial Day in 1 shot. One can hope

Just booked our trip yesterday. We'll be there from May 5-16th. Thinking of driving from Toronto, Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter