Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

Does Bonnet Creek get EMH?

I have never stayed there, but I do not think it does. I know there is a Bonnet Creek thread on one of the other forums......the experts there would have a definate answer on that one!!

Our trip is finalized!! :cool1:

May 14 - 21 - CBR

We are HOPING for Star Wars weekends to start that weekend. DS and DH are huge Star Wars fans.

Flights went down over the long weekend, and we got them for $238/each, used 100,000 FF miles ($200 for each of the 5 of us), so paid $198 total for flights.

ADRS are done . . . but I always end up changing so we will see.

BBB is booked too.

Can't wait!!

I keep saying we are going to give the Tea room a try, and we never fit it in. If you are repeating it, it must be really nice. Maybe this trip we will do it!

We always go at the end of May, and this past year was sooooo much cooler than it usually is. Hoping you get some of that for your trip!!

You should definitely try to fit it in! It's a bit of a strange hour compared to typical reservations so it can be hard to maneuver, but it's a really nice experience! Relaxing and tasty, a nice quiet respite from the parks :)

Just booked for the start of May. We got a pin code in my e-mail like 20 minutes ago. lol It was up to 35% off depending on what resort. We booked AoA Finding Nemo Room with 15% off which is better than AAA was going to be!! We were actually suppose to go to AAA today to book the vacation and never made it, so I guess everything happens for a reason. Now I will just cross my fingers and hope for Kids Play and Stay or Free Dining. We had the Kids Play and Stay in May 2011 when we went. :hyper: I am so so so excited now!!! :cool1:

May 14 - 21 - CBR

We are HOPING for Star Wars weekends to start that weekend. DS and DH are huge Star Wars fans.

Flights went down over the long weekend, and we got them for $238/each, used 100,000 FF miles ($200 for each of the 5 of us), so paid $198 total for flights.

BBB is booked too.

Can't wait!!

We are booked at CBR the 19-25. Hoping to get Jamaica near Castaway Cay.

May 14 - 21 - CBR

BBB is booked too.

Can't wait!!

What are Starwars Weekends !??!?

Booked last week CSR May 13-May 22 ... no pin code at all :sad:Never seem to get one so hoping for a GP of 25% off. Fingers crossed everyone!

Booked last week CSR May 13-May 22 ... no pin code at all :sad:Never seem to get one so hoping for a GP of 25% off. Fingers crossed everyone!

I just got an e-mail yesterday with a pin code for your dates. So don't loose hope! It was up to 35% off rooms. Since we are staying at AoA we only got 15% but even ASMu was 25% off if we wanted to book there.

What are Starwars Weekends !??!?

Hi! Star Wars Weekends are the last 2 weekends in May and the 1st two weekends in June. It takes place at Hollywood Studios. There are actors from the films, characters dressed as Star Wars characters, a Star Wars parade, special Star Wars music playing through the park, as well as special merchandise that can only be bought during a Star Wars Weekend.

If you have anyone in your family who loves Star Wars - it is a Must! We have been twice and now schedule our trip around them. We will be going the last weekend in May this year. :goodvibes

Still waiting for end of May discounts!!! Hoping for Pixie Dust soon!!:cheer2:

Me too! I need to call about one last ADR and I think I'll ask if they have any idea when or if anything will be released for late May. Like they'll even know. :rotfl:I think us Disers know more than they do. :rolleyes:

Me too! I need to call about one last ADR and I think I'll ask if they have any idea when or if anything will be released for late May. Like they'll even know. :rotfl:I think us Disers know more than they do. :rolleyes:

If you ask - please post what you find out!! :cool1:I think you are right about us knowing more..........:goodvibes

You should definitely try to fit it in! It's a bit of a strange hour compared to typical reservations so it can be hard to maneuver, but it's a really nice experience! Relaxing and tasty, a nice quiet respite from the parks :)

Thanks!! I think I will.

Judging from past releases (MouseSavers has a list), the April/May discounts should be released within the next week! I'm looking forward to calling up and asking to pay less money for my stay at the Poly.

Hoping for end of May discounts too! To help keep me from going crazy with anticipation, I'm having fun making ADRs :)

Haha, isn't it fun? I almost wish I could have spread them out over a few days to lengthen the excitement. Still, I got the V&A Chef's Table! Now if they'd only open CRT between May 13-17....

Edit: Never mind, they just opened! Meals are finally perfect! :)

I haven't had a chance to call about our last ADR but I did have an online chat with a castmember this morning. When I asked about possible May special offers (gave him my travel dates of May 22 to June 1), he said that he felt sure there would be something we could take advantage of. I asked if he knew when we might see something, he said that they were not given any information until a few days prior so keep checking the special offers page. It sounds like a pretty typical response but at least he didn't say "forget it lady, just pay rack rate". :laughing:

I haven't had a chance to call about our last ADR but I did have an online chat with a castmember this morning. When I asked about possible May special offers (gave him my travel dates of May 22 to June 1), he said that he felt sure there would be something we could take advantage of. I asked if he knew when we might see something, he said that they were not given any information until a few days prior so keep checking the special offers page. It sounds like a pretty typical response but at least he didn't say "forget it lady, just pay rack rate". :laughing:

I spoke with a cast member last week as well, he said something similar, that they will be "running promotions" through that time, and he was sure something would open up soon. I am looking to book May 6-15.

So glad yo hear this. I've been getting nervous. We usually wait to book until Feb so we book with a deal. I booked in July so waiting for discounts has been a bit unnerving.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter