• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

Anyone have a pin under their maiden name? We always gets pins under DHs name or my married name. I only got married in 2008 & had been to Disney a few times prior to that. (Can't remember who's name it was under though!) Just wondering if there is a pin out there under my maiden name, would they allow me to use it? :confused3

Anyone have a pin under their maiden name? We always gets pins under DHs name or my married name. I only got married in 2008 & had been to Disney a few times prior to that. (Can't remember who's name it was under though!) Just wondering if there is a pin out there under my maiden name, would they allow me to use it? :confused3

I bet you could talk them into letting you use a pin if it were in your maiden name. You could always show some sort of supporting document to show you really were Danielle "Maiden name".

I bet you could talk them into letting you use a pin if it were in your maiden name. You could always show some sort of supporting document to show you really were Danielle "Maiden name".

Thanks Lisa! I will just have to call & ask!!! Whenever I get the chance! So hard to make a phone call with 2 little ones in the background! That is when they want to make the most noise of course!! :rotfl:

We so bummed that our dates weren't included in this batch of codes (5/30 - 6/6). Hoping that we get something soon! :surfweb:

We just called Disney to check and see if we had a PIN and WE DID! We booked a few days ago for the dates between May 19-24 and it was for 30% off of Mods. So we had that applied!:cool1:

Now only if Free Dinning would come out that would be even better!

sadly i called today after the releases this week. still no codes against mine or wife's accounts.... starting to give up hope... i hate doing full pkg at rack. but its is what it is......

sadly i called today after the releases this week. still no codes against mine or wife's accounts.... starting to give up hope... i hate doing full pkg at rack. but its is what it is......

We will do rack rate too if we have to, we are too invested in the excitement of the trip already. I am going to call Monday and check for a code....

Don't give up hope! I felt the same way three days ago. I called on Wednesday and nothing under DH or myself. I called today adn there was! I did not have anything in either e-mail and or mail.

:wizard: Heres to a PIN for my fellow May friends.

Have you tried a AAA for at least the room part? I think it would be 15-20% off the room based on your dates. I got 20% off of a 2 bedroom villa at BLT for late April early May. It cost $53 to join AAA and saved us $1550! I think BLT rarely has better discounts so I went for it. Still hoping a military room becomes available for our dates( 40%) but I'm pretty happy with 20% off.

I couldn't stand the waiting so I booked our package from May 30-June 6th and am hoping for a pin or a gp discount soon. :goodvibes

If I already booked it thru a travel agent, can I still call Disney directly now and see if I have a PIN code attached to my name and apply it to my trip?

I book WDW trips part time for a local travel agency and every time a customer has had a PIN code - as long as I had the PIN code, I was able to apply it towards the customer's trip. I wonder if you call (and had a PIN) will the CM will give you the pin code over the phone. I wonder if they actually see the PIN code on their end or do they just see a type of discount??

I've called a couple times today to try and see if by any magic we have a pin this week. So far I've been on hold multiple times and have hung up before speaking to someone. I think it has to do with the Fantasy Land AP Previews.

I'm getting antsy since we have settled on which hotel and I would like to get the ball rolling. That being said, I still have to wait another week for SW to release their May fares. Jet Blue just came to our area so I'm hoping for a bit of a price war!

I couldn't stand the waiting so I booked our package from May 30-June 6th and am hoping for a pin or a gp discount soon. :goodvibes

That's going to be our dates also.....I'll be hoping with you!!!

I'm so ready to make our ressies

jenifferf00 said:
I've called a couple times today to try and see if by any magic we have a pin this week. So far I've been on hold multiple times and have hung up before speaking to someone. I think it has to do with the Fantasy Land AP Previews.

I'm getting antsy since we have settled on which hotel and I would like to get the ball rolling. That being said, I still have to wait another week for SW to release their May fares. Jet Blue just came to our area so I'm hoping for a bit of a price war!

That'd be nice!:)

I didn't read through the earlier posts in a long time but have you inquired about AAA? For $53/yr it might be worth saving at a deluxe if there's nothing else for your dates. You can check to see if there's rooms before buying your membership

MMS1125 said:
I didn't read through the earlier posts in a long time but have you inquired about AAA? For $53/yr it might be worth saving at a deluxe if there's nothing else for your dates. You can check to see if there's rooms before buying your membership

For this, you have to book through AAA, right?

For this, you have to book through AAA, right?

You can book a discounted room through Disney with AAA. You have to book a package through AAA. I think that's how it works.

When I asked about the discount for a moderate room for my dates in May, it was 10% off.

I really, really do believe we will end up seeing a public discount. I just think it's going to be a a couple of months. Hopefully, I'm wrong and they come sooner, but I do think they are coming!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter