Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

I am trying to figure something out, does anyone know what time the DCL Transportation picks up at the hotel the day of the cruise to go to the port?

I am trying to figure something out, does anyone know what time the DCL Transportation picks up at the hotel the day of the cruise to go to the port?

Our experience has been that you sign up for a time with the DCL people at the hotel, and usually starting around 11 for departure to the port. It may vary, so check when you arrive at the Orel about when the DCL desk will be open.

Hi there - happy to help. The final cruise documents do not have the formal and semi formal nights listed, however, we knew well in advance when ours were. Just call DCL and they can tell you. There was no other information about the European ports of call, just the standard booklet.

Thank you so much for replying. :thumbsup2 I'll call DCL and let my fellow passengers know.

Have a fantastic cruise :)

Em

Less than 48 hours until we leave for SFO on our way to BCN

Woo-hoo! I'm working today til 5 PM or after (depending on how much I have left to do and how long it takes me to figure out how to change the message on my office voicemail). My coworkers brought in donuts this morning and cupcakes this afternoon in honor (or is it celebration?) of me being gone for the month. I think they just want me to get a head start on the cruise weight gain (LOL). We plan to leave the house by 11 tomorrow on our way to ATL to fly out on Wednesday. Looking forward to meeting DL1957and her gang and Cameron991 and her gang at the airport.

So close, I can TASTE it!!

Got a lot of the shopping/packing done. Everything was going along great, and then . . .

DS downloads something that had a virus, and wiped out our entire hard drive on the computer at home.

So, even though I officially took this as a vacation day, I'm here in the office trying to get last minute info.

We are out-the-door at 2 am (ugh!) Wednesday morning, so I'm not sure how much more I will be here.

To all my new DIS friends, have safe travels and see you all SOON!!! Barcelona, here we come! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Just talked with DCL and got the following updates (although anything can change) for those interested...

Still showing tendering in Villefranche and La Spezia.
Still showing us going to Turkey.

Crew (spelling errors likely exist):
Captain: Robert Olmer
Cruise Director: Peter Hofer
Asst Cruise Dir: Mike Gibbons
Hotel: Thomas Praxmarer
Guest Svcs: Alex Van Derstol
Onboard Sales: Russell or Kat
Port Adventures: Anthony Youngblood
Food/Beverage: Josef
Dining Services: Nino
Palo: Pierre

Thank you to those providing info on the strikes. It wouldn't be a trip to Europe without a strike of some kind. Let's hope it all works out for everyone!

pirate:

We did most of our packing yesterday and were feeling pretty good that we fit almost everything in 2 check bag and 1 carryon (for 3 of us) until we realized we still have to pack shoes... I think our shoes will take up a full bag!

We did most of our packing yesterday and were feeling pretty good that we fit almost everything in 2 check bag and 1 carryon (for 3 of us) until we realized we still have to pack shoes... I think our shoes will take up a full bag!

Yes, that's the problem that we are having, too! We have to figure something out.

So close, I can TASTE it!!

Got a lot of the shopping/packing done. Everything was going along great, and then . . .

DS downloads something that had a virus, and wiped out our entire hard drive on the computer at home.

So, even though I officially took this as a vacation day, I'm here in the office trying to get last minute info.

We are out-the-door at 2 am (ugh!) Wednesday morning, so I'm not sure how much more I will be here.

To all my new DIS friends, have safe travels and see you all SOON!!! Barcelona, here we come! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I do not envy the time you have to leave, I will admit, I am very spoiled living about 7 miles from JFK I can usually get a nonstop flight and I can be at the airport in 20 minutes, now the weather is a whole other story.

Feeling good. Clothes packed and need to toiletries and shoes. It is looking good right now. Two more sleeps and the fun begins. Hair and nails tomorrow x3

Safe travels everybody

Mostly packed. Either I've gotten better at this or I've forgotten something. Same bags as last time, not yet full :confused3. More room for stuff to bring back, right??

Tomorrow is my last work day; we leave Wednesday evening SEA-SJC. Thursday am SFO-JFK-BCN!!

My sister is asking me to confirm the time of the chocolate class on Friday. 1 pm? Is there anybody still around who knows? It's starting to get quiet around here!

abayaflowers - checking the news now.

Sounds like an explosion in the maintenance shed and they evacuated Concourse D - hopefully it will all be ok and not back up too much traffic for tomorrow. Zach just said he hopes they get all the travel scare stuff done today before we fly tomorrow.

There was an explosion at ATL. They evacuated the airport.

Pls. Pass the word along to those traveling to ATL.

It is over, They only evacuated Concourse D , it was a electrical explosion outsie in a maintnace shed Airport is stating there are some flight delays but no canceled flights

nzdisneymom said:
abayaflowers - checking the news now.

Sounds like an explosion in the maintenance shed and they evacuated Concourse D - hopefully it will all be ok and not back up too much traffic for tomorrow. Zach just said he hopes they get all the travel scare stuff done today before we fly tomorrow.

Whew! Thank goodness. I hope no-one got hurt.

Hope mother bature is good to all of us, too!

Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter