• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going this July?

Snow Shoe

What time is the 3 o'clock parade?
We are, that's who!!! We'll be at the GF July 5-13. We're taking our 3yo Grandson and his mon and dad again. This will be DGS second trip with us. Hope to see ya'll there.

Hi!

We will just miss you. We're going from July 22-29! Have you ever been in the month of July?

We will be there the same time as you, July 5th-10th. My DH and I's very first trip to the world. It will be our 10 yr anniversary. Can't wait!!! Have a great time! :)

We'll be there in July (we always are)! 10 nights at CBR and 4 nights at HRH - Club Level. Can't wait!

Edited 3/4/06 - we're changing to 11 nights at POR at 4 nights at HRH- Club Level. Still can't wait!

One more change (hopefully) - 7/12-7/19 POR, 7/19-7/23 Poly, 7/23-7/27 HRH Club

We'll be there July 14-24!!

Planning to be there July 5-12. Staying at POFQ and Polynesian!!

Me me me!!! At the Poly 1-9. Telly I will be looking for you! :banana:

We are!! :cool1:

We'll be at VWL July 9 - 14 and then the Poly July 14 - 16 :banana:

The 15th will be my 40th birhtday and I will be spending it at the Magic Kingdom!! :mickeyjum

We will be there July 27-Aug. 3! We went this same week three years ago (our first trip). It's hot, crowded, and rainy...and we loved every minute of it!!!!!!

(It's hot where we live too so might as well be hot at Disney than home :sunny: )

July 17-24 at BWV! can't wait to sweat my brains out! planning on taking pictures of my food, since we will be too gross to be photographed!

We'll be at BCV July 2-9 and the Wonder July 9-13. Celebrating our 25th anniversary! :hug:

I'll be at Disney July 20th-28th, and I'm to excited for my own good. I know it will seem like forever before July rolls around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter